Curator - visual notes
By Curator & Co Ltd.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
App Store Best New App
Collect, organise and present your ideas anywhere. Curator is the best mood-board, portfolio and presentation app for creative professionals.
It's great in a one-to-one meeting with a client and works equally well on a projector in front of an audience.
Mix websites, text and images from your device or cloud sources like Dropbox, Instagram and more.
• Add websites, images and text notes in a completely visual interface
• Use drag-and-drop to quickly move content
• Present straight from the app, full screen content by design
• Share and collaborate on boards
• Export boards to PDF
Curator has a great Free tier as well as a Premium subscription or one-time purchase that gives you extra features like: Bigger Boards, Re-ordering of Boards and High quality PDF export plus unlimited cloud backup (subscription only) and sync between devices.
Curator Premium subscription details;
• The price of the subscription is displayed in the app and is dependent on your iTunes Account country. In the US the monthly subscription is $4.99.
• Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going your Account Settings after purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
What's New in Version 3.4.7
Fixes an issue which made importing images from Dropbox fail.
Constant crash and buggy updates
Put my faith into this concept app from the start, but the good idea was just too good for the company to keep up with. Constant updates to fix ever present bugs, coupled with Apple’s changes, leads to a design that looks good from the outside with Pinterest-like boards, but under the hood there’s nothing but a monthly bill and half-filled promises of exports, back-ups and new features.
All glitz. Call an exterminator for the bugs. Don’t put any effort into the creation of boards or albums. They will be gone next time there’s an update or when you restart. Their promise of having back ups is reliable with its unreliability.
Curator is a great app based on an even better concept. However, perhaps due to programmer perfectionism or fussy user demand, Curator appears to have lost sight of its original target—visual notes—and aims to attempt to form sub-par versions of other apps w/ completely different functionality. I would scrap the extraneous add-ons and focus exclusively and passionately on the ‘one thing.’
I want my money back
Please refund my money. This app is horrible.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 28, 2017
- Version: 3.4.7
- Size: 44.6 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Curator & Co Ltd.
- © 2017 Daniel Nordh
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases