By Hassan Goldani Moghaddam
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Sadi Nameh (سعدی نامه) is an easy-to-use Persian app including all sonnets (غزلیات) of Sa'di (also known as Sadi and Saadi). Born in Shiraz in 1184 AD, Sa'di is recognized as one of the most eminent poets in the history of Persian literature. He is known for the quality of his writings and for the depth of his social and moral thoughts.
Sadi Nameh has all 637 poems (sonnets) with the following features:
• Search within poems by a keyword.
• Bookmark a poem for future reference.
• Add a poem to your favorite list.
• Portrait and Landscape views.
What's New in Version 1.5
iOS 10 Compatible
- Category: Books
- Updated: Jul 25, 2017
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 6.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Hassan Goldani Moghaddam
- © 2013 www.ghazalestan.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.