Redneck Revenge: A Zombie Roadtrip
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Compatible with iPad 1 and up, and iPhone 4 and up – WILL NOT RUN ON EARLIER DEVICES
It's the end of another day for our good ol' Redneck. But just as he's starting to close the bar, strange customers start coming in through the door! Damned! Zombies!
Grab your weapons and get ready to fend off these undead partygoers...
Watch out for dentures, mad cows and other zombie abominations in this cartoon-style vertical shoot 'em up.
You'll need to make a stand and get to grips with all sorts of weapons, both conventional(pistols, pump-action shotguns, assault rifles, etc.) and not so conventional... Using dynamite-stuffed chickens, the awesome spud gun or bulldozer hogs, wipe out zombies by the dozen.
Be careful not to injure any (innocent?) citizens in your quest to discover the "house music" source behind all these damned zombies!
- Step into Red's shoes and play one of the unlikeliest heroes in a cartoon-like world filled with survivors and totally wacky zombies!
- A game with a simple concept - defend your position and kill as many zombies as possible over 30 colorful levels.
- Explore a wide range of environments, such as the Bar, Route 66, the Junkyard and the Nightclub.
- Personalize and completely update Redneck's wardrobe. Red's such a fashion icon.
- Upgrade Red's weapons and powers, including rifles, flamethrowers, spud guns, beer-launchers, exploding chickens and bulldozer hogs.
- Survival mode with over 50 different and varied objectives and the Ultimate reward
- And many winks and nods just waiting to be discovered...
Note: An Internet connection is required to start the game for the first time.
CURIOUS? More info on:
What's New in Version 1.4
- minor bugs fixed
It always happenends
Every time I try to play it on my iPhone it always crashes even when I turn off my phone or delete the app and re-download I wonder if its my phone or the game.
Movement can be a bit difficult to control, the mad cows can touch you even if you're not near them i.e., above you they can still do damage makes levels incredibly difficult to complete if they trap you and you cannot move. Don't really notice a difference between upgraded guns and not. Otherwise it is fun and has a cool look to it
So fun and addictive!
I got this game because it looked cool and had the word "redneck" in the title. I've played it for a while and I love it! It is so easy to control and understand. One of the my favorite games on my ipad mini.
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 07, 2013
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 134 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: BULKYPIX
- © 2013 Bulkypix
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- 50,000 coins Pack$0.99
- 250,000-coins Pack$2.99
- 120,000-coins Pack$1.99
- 600,000-coins Pack$4.99
- Coins x2$1.99
- 1,500,000 coins$9.99