Temple Run: Oz
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The most thrilling running experience now comes to the yellow brick road! Reached No. 1 across the globe within hours of launch! Check out all-new China Girl, and see what critics are saying about Temple Run: Oz –
• “My favorite Temple Run game to date.” – TouchArcade
• “Lush environments, a tried-and-true game mechanic, and unique new worlds and mini-games that differentiate it from other Temple Run games.” – CNET
• “Prettier, faster, sleeker, and unafraid to go off the beaten path for a relaxing balloon ride.” – Kotaku
Disney and Imangi Studios present Temple Run: Oz – a brand-new endless runner inspired by Temple Run 2 and the film Oz the Great and Powerful. Play as Oz and outrun the shrieking flying baboons as you turn, jump and slide your way across the land. Begin your exhilarating adventure now and see how far you can run!
• Run as China Girl and see Oz in different costumes – change it up!
• Stunning environments inspired by the film – explore them all.
• Fly in a hot air balloon – earn even more coins.
• Explore different locations in Oz – follow sign posts or use ‘head start’ feature!
• The environment changes as you run – test your reflexes.
• Compete in weekly challenges & leaderboards – beat your friends!
BONUS! Get 1500 coins for FREE when you download Temple Run: Oz today – that’s $.99 USD worth of coins to buy power-ups and more!
***For best results, play Temple Run: Oz on iOS 6.***
Don’t forget to see Oz the Great and Powerful on DVD and Blu-ray!
What's New in Version 1.6
Thank you for making Temple Run: Oz a smash hit! Introducing the most spectacular and challenging location in the heart of Oz, Emerald City!
• Run along the ramparts high above the city
• Dodge baboons, Winkie soldiers and molten steel deep in the catacombs
• Be amazed by the fireworks and stunning city skyline
Don’t forget to check out Team Challenges and 100+ new Emerald City objectives!
GREAT game, but MANY errors
As shown in the title, this is a great game, but definitely needs to be fixed:
1. Coins sometimes start in the air for no apparent reason. Then you don't get all the coins, and you also don't use your coin meter bonus as soon as it completely fills.
2. Sometimes, your coin meter empties when you stumble, and other times, it doesn't. Not that it's an unfair rule, but be consistent for goodness sakes!
3. Why can't you always have triple coins? In other Temple Run games, you can purchase triple gems for a certain amount of coins in the store. But in this game, you have to pay a gem each run you want triple coins.
4. In most Temple Run, you need to sometimes slide and sometimes jump where you can do either if you want to get all the coins. This game always makes you jump. Remember in #2 where it said "... be consistent for goodness sakes!" here, don't be consistent. It would be nice if you could get coins by sliding or jumping, but good players might know how to get extra coins. But don't always make players jump!
Just got this game love temple run 2 I like this game too but it went to the dark forest before I was ready and I don't know how to get back does any one ? Well I know now just keep runing and watch for the signs and u will have a choice to go back thru the tunnel and back to the yellow brick road my iPod is 5th gen and I have no problems I love this game now gets 5 stars just great!!! Thanks for a wonderful game worth every penny. I am 61 and now I can't stop playing the best runing app or app out there still love temple 2 but you have made me wanting to play it all the time I am having some problems now that the land has come out with jerking on the screen please fix Well the new update took away my points I've worked so hard to get what's the deal give me my points please. The new update with oz city is working fine but when I go to the other land I get far then the game just shuts off and I've lost all coins and emeralds
Ok runner - not as good as temple run 2
I downloaded this runner when I saw it was based on the temple run 2 game. My expectations were high.
I must say that I am fairly disappointed and frustrated. The gameplay is fairly monotonous due to too much repetition of patterns within each level. Also, the color pallet is so bright as to be distracting. The background is just as gaudy as the obstacles that you must dodge. At the apparent speed of travel, it becomes nearly impossible not to trip by mistaking background for an obstacle or vice versa.
Also, the narrow areas of play are extremely unforgiving when attempting to collect coins on the path edge.
If the point of this version of runner is frustration, it succeeds.
I thought the goal of this sort of game should be to keep me coming back for collectibles and to extend my score. Instead , I struggle to come back just to play through another round.
Stick with the original. Those guys have a much greater appreciation for game mechanics. Disney just wants your money.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 25, 2013
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 48.6 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Walt Disney
- © 2013 Disney
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad mini with Retina display Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (4th generation), and iPod touch (5th generation). This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Starter Pack $0.99
- Pouch of Gems $1.99
- Hat of Gems $4.99
- Pouch of coins$1.99
- Hat of coins$4.99
- Barrel of Gems$9.99
- Barrel of coins $9.99
- Vault of Gems $19.99
- Vault of coins $19.99
- Tornado of Gems $49.99