Despicable Me: Minion Rush
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
****** JOIN 800 MILLION PLAYERS WORLDWIDE! *****
Race with the Minions in award-winning, fan-favorite runner Despicable Me: Minion Rush!
Run as fast as you can while jumping, dodging, rolling and knocking Minions off the track in despicably action-packed levels.
Rush to collect Bananas and play exciting Special Missions to increase your score as you enjoy unexpected Minion moments.
ALL THE FUN OF DESPICABLE ME IS IN THE OFFICIAL GAME!
• Race as DAVE, CARL OR JERRY!
• Wear over 50 UNIQUE COSTUMES, such as the Surfer or Disco Minion.
• Run fast through ICONIC LOCATIONS inspired by the Despicable Me movies.
• Jump on and ride the FLUFFY UNICORN or GRU'S ROCKET and power up your Minions.
• Play SPECIAL MISSIONS to discover new mini-games and Costumes in each update!
You can download and play this game for free. Please be informed that it also allows you to play using virtual currency, which can be acquired as you progress through the game, or by deciding to watch certain advertisements, or by paying with real money. Purchases of virtual currency using real money are performed using a credit card, or other form of payment associated with your account, when you input your iTunes account password. You will not be asked to re-enter your credit card number or PIN. Once your iTunes account password is entered, your account will allow in-app purchases for 15 minutes. To restrict or disable in-app purchases, you can change the settings on your device.
This game contains advertising for Gameloft’s products or some third parties which will redirect you to a third-party site. You can disable your device’s ad identifier being used for interest-based advertising in the settings menu of your device. This option can be found in Settings -> Privacy -> Advertising.
Certain aspects of this game will require the player to connect to the Internet.
Find out more about the game on the official site -- http://www.dmthegame.com/
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/DespicableMeMinionRush/
Check out our videos and game trailers on https://www.youtube.com/despicablememinionrush
Visit our official site at http://gmlft.co/website_EN
Check out the new blog at http://gmlft.co/central
Don't forget to follow us on social media:
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/en/eula
What's New in Version 4.5.0
Go back to the 80’s in the rad new Despicable Me: Minion Rush update!
Discover awesome content from Illumination’s upcoming movie, Despicable Me 3, in theaters June 30 in the U.S.
- Travel back in time in the new Special Mission: BUBBLE GUM INVASION EPISODE 1: BACK TO THE 80’s.
- For the first time in the game, help Gru and Lucy collect cool 80’s items: CASSETTE TAPES, SNEAKERS and CELL PHONES.
- Be righteously fluorescent with the new STEREO COSTUME.
- Play the new FEVER MODE while running in GRU’S LAB.
- To be continued...
Soooo much minion fun!
I'm changing my review to reflect the changes in the game. I am reducing 5 stars down to 2. The game does now push you to use real world money. Frequent crashes and glitches. Requirements to win levels are ridiculously hard. This is supposed to be a kids game. I used to play daily. I hardly play anymore.
Below is my review from 3 years ago. You can tell how disappointed I am in the changes.
BEEDO, BEEDO, BEEDO...I love this game. Silly, exciting, fast, fun! Not slammed with ads; nice to see. And, they aren't trying to force you to spend real world money for fake world, nonexistent items. Thanks for that, truly. I love the new costume selections; always changing.
Addictive but unaffordable
Good game if you just want to play for fun. But if you want to make progress its almost impossible. Each revive cost money, also other upgrades are too expensive. The bananas become worthless soon enough and you will have to spend money. If you have lots of $ to spend go for it, if not save your money because the jelly lab gets harder and the free stuff and races rewards are misserable or don't exist. The people who made this are in just for the money not for your entretaiment.
I love the new special missions, it was a lot of fun to play, however since the newest update you can't use you back up minions unless you watch the advertisement videos for free revive.
They also don't have much that you Can Buy with all the bananas you collect.
I hope they make some changes soon.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 26, 2017
- Version: 4.5.0
- Size: 148 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Chinese, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2013 Gameloft. All rights reserved. Despicable Me and related characters are trademarks and copyrights of Universal Studios. Licensed by Universal Studios LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- Stack of Tokens$1.99
- Pile of Tokens$4.99
- Crate of Tokens$9.99
- Small Stack of Tokens$0.99
- Mountain of Tokens$19.99
- Truckload of Tokens$14.99
- Golden Banana$4.99
- Bank Vault of Tokens$49.99