Despicable Me: Minion Rush
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
****** JOIN 750 MILLION PLAYERS WORLD-WIDE! *****
Race with the Minions in the award winning and fan favorite endless runner, Despicable Me: Minion Rush! Collect bananas as you jump, roll, dodge and scramble against others in fun-filled, fast-paced missions! Run as Carl, Jerry and Dave, get awesome costumes, play exciting mini-games and explore locations inspired by the Despicable Me movies!
ALL THE FUN OF DESPICABLE ME!
• Run through iconic locations from the movie and discover secret areas
• Enjoy unexpected Minion moments, like becoming a MEGA-MINION and riding the FLUFFY UNICORN or GRU’S ROCKET
• Use hilarious weapons and power-ups while competing with other players in Minion Races
• Battle exclusive villains such as Vector, El Macho and the Villaintriloquist
• Experience original animations, voice-overs and state-of-the-art 3D graphics created just for the game
You can download and play this game for free. Please be informed that it also allows you to play using virtual currency, which can be acquired as you progress through the game, or by deciding to watch certain advertisements, or by paying with real money. Purchases of virtual currency using real money are performed using a credit card, or other form of payment associated with your account, when you input your iTunes account password. You will not be asked to re-enter your credit card number or PIN. Once your iTunes account password is entered, your account will allow in-app purchases for 15 minutes. To restrict or disable in-app purchases, you can change the settings on your device.
This game contains advertising for Gameloft’s products or some third parties which will redirect you to a third-party site. You can disable your device’s ad identifier being used for interest-based advertising in the settings menu of your device. This option can be found in Settings -> Privacy -> Advertising.
Certain aspects of this game will require the player to connect to the Internet.
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/eula/?lang=en
What's New in Version 4.2.0
Take a deep breath, warm up your singing voice, and stretch your legs, because the new Despicable Me: Minion Rush update is sure to be a toe-tapping, heart-racing great time! We’re delighted to bring you all-new content from Illumination’s upcoming holiday movie, Sing, arriving in theaters on December 21 in the U.S.!
- NEW! The Special Mission has never been this rewarding. Use limited-time Market Tickets collected during the Special Mission in the new seasonal Market! The more you run, the more Tickets you get.
- Run through the Mall during the late-night premiere of Sing!
- Help Gunter pull off an incredible performance by collecting all of the Musical Notes, Microphones, and Vinyl records in the new Special Mission: Piggy Power!
- Dave is Gunter’s biggest fan! Dress him up in a shiny red Leotard to imitate his singing idol!
- PLUS! Get exclusive iMessage Stickers featuring Dave wearing one of Gunter’s fabulous outfits.
I love this game. It's the only game I have on my phone. It's truly my stress reliever. BUT, why do we collect bananas only to not be able to use them. I have over 2 million bananas and there's nothing I can do with them. I am recommending that we should be able to turn bananas into coins and/or purchases. Yes we were able to upgrade certain power ups with bananas but that was ages ago. I am asking you to please make it to where we can use the bananas. Other wise they are pointless. And also when collecting items during special missions why can't we play other missions/levels in the same area and there are no items to collect. So what I'm saying is during a special mission if we go to the jelly lab and it's the same level as the special mission there should be items there as well until the special mission is over. It would help speed up the process and you will have way more people participate in the level that's after the special missions. Just saying.....
Great for new players, unrewarding the for long term
It used to be a good game, but I guess they aren't making as much money as they used to. Perhaps $20-30 costumes aren't selling because they've started padding the game with lots of ads. The most blatant ad was the special mission advertising the new animated movie 'Sing', instead of a Christmas/holiday themed mission (the Sing advertising is a little stupid if you're in Europe for example, where the movie hasn't opened yet).
And now we're a good way into January and there's a side mission to collect presents? Game loft have a really messed up calendar.
Let's talk about bananas shall we? Years have gone by and game loft has done nothing for players who have accumulated millions of them. It's in their FAQs, they might as well say we don't care about your millions of bananas, because look, over here!!! Now you can collect blueprints instead! And when blueprints become boring look here! Costume improver tickets! If bananas weren't a central minion theme they'd be better off ditching them.
The game has expanded in a badly thought out way in an effort to stay current. The latest 3 lap event with marketplace tickets shows the level of desperation they have over the game. I feel sorry for people that have spent money on this game, it must be increasingly frustrating.
This game is really fun. I think all the scenes are amazing. The minions do the funniest and cutest things even when you fail. It would be nice if you had better control over when you can use equipment, such as the minion shield. And it would be nice if the bananas you collected had a little more value towards costumes and rewards. I've played this game for well over a year. The costumes offered are often useless or offer the same skills a costume you already have offers. And some of the levels have gotten to be so difficult that it isn't as much fun. But the graphics are amazing and the Gameloft people seem to put a lot of effort into making the game better.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 07, 2016
- Version: 4.2.0
- Size: 149 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2013 Gameloft. All rights reserved. Despicable Me and related characters are trademarks and copyrights of Universal Studios. Licensed by Universal Studios LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- Stack of Tokens$1.99
- Pile of Tokens$4.99
- Crate of Tokens$9.99
- Mountain of Tokens$19.99
- Small Stack of Tokens$0.99
- Truckload of Tokens$14.99
- Golden Banana$4.99
- Bank Vault of Tokens$49.99
- Little Pile of Tokens$3.99