Despicable Me: Minion Rush
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Experience the brand-new Despicable Me: Minion Rush! Gru’s loyal, yellow, mischievous Minions are ready for their tastiest challenge yet: Collecting exotic fruits to make yummy jelly! Jump, roll, dodge and scramble against others in fun, fast-paced missions.
ALL THE FUN AND ANTICS OF DESPICABLE ME
• Enjoy unpredictably hilarious Minion moments
• Perform despicable acts through hundreds of missions
• Run through iconic locations that are full of surprises, secrets and tricky obstacles: Gru’s Lab, Gru’s Residential Area, El Macho’s Lair, Minion Beach and Super Silly Fun Land from Despicable Me
• Customize your Minion with unique costumes, weapons, and power-ups
• Battle Vector, El Macho, the Villaintriloquist and all the new villains exclusively created for the game
AN INNOVATIVE AND ORIGINAL GAME
• Encounter secret areas, unique boss fights and amazing power-ups
• Experience custom animation and voice-overs, and state-of-the-art 3D graphics
• Enjoy multiple dynamic camera angles
• Engage in various bonus gameplay modes:
→ Destroy things as Mega Minion
→ Collect bananas while riding the Fluffy Unicorn
→ Hang on to Gru’s Rocket for the ride of your life
→ Unlock a new Power-Up and get ready for a Mission to the Moon!
• Have fun with your friends! See their best scores during your run, send them funny Minion taunts and challenges to show them who’s going to win Minion of the Year!
You can download and play this game for free. Please be informed that it also allows you to play using virtual currency, which can be acquired as you progress through the game, or by deciding to watch certain advertisements, or by paying with real money. Purchases of virtual currency using real money are performed using a credit card, or other form of payment associated with your account, when you input your iTunes account password. You will not be asked to re-enter your credit card number or PIN. Once your iTunes account password is entered, your account will allow in-app purchases for 15 minutes. To restrict or disable in-app purchases, you can change the settings on your device.
This game contains advertising for Gameloft’s products or some third parties which will redirect you to a third-party site. You can disable your device’s ad identifier being used for interest-based advertising in the settings menu of your device. This option can be found in Settings -> Privacy -> Advertising.
Certain aspects of this game will require the player to connect to the Internet.
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/eula/?lang=en
What's New in Version 3.1.0
Get ready for the BOOM! Because we’re bringing the Volcano and an explosion of new features in this update to Minion Rush!
• The Volcano: Race through this new hot spot in 15 additional Jelly Lab levels!
• Seasonal Event: Join the Minion Safari and explore the tropics -- win cool prizes, including the Hunter costume.
• New Gadgets: Maximize the mayhem in your Minion Races!
• Motocross Bike Mini-Game: Sail through the sky and pull off amazing stunts!
New update STINKS!
(MR played on iPhone 6 plus, I have not done the 8.4 or 8.4.1 IOS upgrades)
Wow, I USED to actually enjoy Minion Rush. And, frankly I've spent some ‼️REAL MONEY‼️ on this (at this point, IMHO) DUMB game, and am just about ready to delete it. There's virtually NO POINT in playing in the Jelly Lab anymore: I'm collecting bananas that aren't any good for anything ( - there's nothing I can "spend" them on, really, so I'm running with a stick and no carrot, er banana, at the end - THINK about it, guys!). Which leaves only your Special Missions. Your latest Special Mission, the Volcano one, the Mega Minion counter is ALLLLL messed up: if I go into the MegaMinion at a 5x Despicable Score multiplier, smash 33 minions as a MegaMinion, you'd THINK my multiplier would increase more than THREE LEVELS, wouldn't you? The controls for the minions get VERY (EXTREMELY) touchy if you have to pause the game for ANY reason (THAT has been the greatest constant in this game - how touchy the controls get, and how quickly). I don't play games - this game of yours has been THE ONLY game I've EVER played for long at all. I hope you can fix it so I don't have to delete it (why play a game that is too frustrating, right?). I gave you one star because it won't allow you to give zeroes. And there are other issues, but those are THE most frustrating ones.
Greatest game I ever played since I was a kid and played the iconic missile command , centipede , space invader , defender , galaga , donkey kong , tempest , kaboom , and of course PAC-man!!!!!! I think you should be able to buy more with the bananas you collect through the levels you play!!!! Especially me and whoever else has a disability and lives on a tight budget week to week!!!! I know I can't afford to buy I-tune cards to purchase Gru coins to upgrade my minions or power-ups once it costs the coins!!! I know it's probably how you make your money but I know I can't afford to go any farther than I am as of now and I think it just stinks!!!! I just got my 4th surgery on my back and this is the only game I play but I keep running out of lives and time!!!!! 4-6 weeks of recovery and it really hurts! All I can do is Elam and I hate the television!!!! To hard for me to win challenges when I can't upgrade past the bananas.! Please look into it and I would greatly appreciate it to the fullest! Thank you for your time but that's all I have rite now is time!!!!!!?????
AMAZING AND FUN! ❤️
First off, i would like to say that this is the most fun and enjoyable game I've played on iOS. It has good graphics, excellent gameplay, and unique play style. I'm impressed with minion rush developer; they listen to players request (e.g changing the jelly lab gameplay so that it wont stop when the goal is reached), keep updating and improving the game (e.g adding stuff such as map and game mode). For all the haters, you need to stop complaining about not being able to spend your bananas, you can actually spend your banana but it's limited because It's a free game for god's sake. I'm so tired seeing people complains about how expensive, money-thirsty the game is. No one is forcing you to spend your money on this game. It's free to play!! If you want more than what they give you for free, then you need to pay for it!. Nothing is free anymore. They need money to develop the game, and keep up the fun for everyone. Keep up the fun minion rush!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 05, 2015
- Version: 3.1.0
- Size: 99.0 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2013 Gameloft. All rights reserved. Despicable Me and related characters are trademarks and copyrights of Universal Studios. Licensed by Universal Studios LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1.6 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Stack of Tokens$1.99
- Pile of Tokens$4.99
- Crate of Tokens$9.99
- Mountain of Tokens$19.99
- Truckload of Tokens$14.99
- Golden Banana$4.99
- Small Stack of Tokens$0.99
- Bank Vault of Tokens$49.99
- Little Pile of Tokens$3.99