Despicable Me: Minion Rush
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Experience the brand-new Despicable Me: Minion Rush! Gru’s loyal, yellow, mischievous Minions are ready for their tastiest challenge yet: Collecting exotic fruits to make yummy jelly! Jump, roll, dodge and scramble against others in fun, fast-paced missions.
ALL THE FUN AND ANTICS OF DESPICABLE ME
• Enjoy unpredictably hilarious Minion moments
• Perform despicable acts through hundreds of missions
• Run through iconic locations that are full of surprises, secrets and tricky obstacles: Gru’s Lab, Gru’s Residential Area, El Macho’s Lair, Minion Beach and Super Silly Fun Land from Despicable Me
• Customize your Minion with unique costumes, weapons, and power-ups
• Battle Vector, El Macho, the Villaintriloquist and all the new villains exclusively created for the game
AN INNOVATIVE AND ORIGINAL GAME
• Encounter secret areas, unique boss fights and amazing power-ups
• Experience custom animation and voice-overs, and state-of-the-art 3D graphics
• Enjoy multiple dynamic camera angles
• Engage in various bonus gameplay modes:
→ Destroy things as Mega Minion
→ Collect bananas while riding the Fluffy Unicorn
→ Hang on to Gru’s Rocket for the ride of your life
→ Unlock a new Power-Up and get ready for a Mission to the Moon!
• Have fun with your friends! See their best scores during your run, send them funny Minion taunts and challenges to show them who’s going to win Minion of the Year!
You can download and play this game for free. Please be informed that it also allows you to play using virtual currency, which can be acquired as you progress through the game, or by deciding to watch certain advertisements, or by paying with real money. Purchases of virtual currency using real money are performed using a credit card, or other form of payment associated with your account, when you input your iTunes account password. You will not be asked to re-enter your credit card number or PIN. Once your iTunes account password is entered, your account will allow in-app purchases for 15 minutes. To restrict or disable in-app purchases, you can change the settings on your device.
This game contains advertising for Gameloft’s products or some third parties which will redirect you to a third-party site. You can disable your device’s ad identifier being used for interest-based advertising in the settings menu of your device. This option can be found in Settings -> Privacy -> Advertising.
Certain aspects of this game will require the player to connect to the Internet.
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/eula/?lang=en
What's New in Version 3.2.0
Go back to school with the Minions in this new update for Despicable Me: Minion Rush!
• Now 4 MORE COSTUMES will power up your Gadgets
• Outrun the clock in the challenging new TIME-ATTACK MODE in Minion Races
• MINION RACES are now headed to the Mall
• BACK-TO-SCHOOL SPECIAL EVENT: Gear up for class by grabbing Backpacks, Notebooks, and Lunchboxes
• SCOOTER MINI-GAME: Pull off some speedy stunts and collect bonus back-to-school items
• 15 NEW LEVELS in the Jelly Lab
I love this game, except for a couple things
This is a really fun game with impressive graphics and animations. It's very creative and engaging. There are a couple of things that I would love to see fixed, though. My main complaint is that the game doesn't ask me if I'm sure before purchasing something. It has now happened a few times where I accidentally press revive when I die in a level and wasted my tokens. I was just playing a special mission and was on my FIRST life. When I died, I meant to press replay, but accidentally pressed recharge lives for 240 TOKENS!! This is extremely frustrating because I've been saving up my tokens for weeks and now most of them are gone. Does it really need to cost that many tokens, really? My only other complaint is that the game is starting to get boring. It would be cool if they added different kinds of challenges (or goals or whatever you call them) instead of the same challenges in different levels. It would be cool if when you got the moon, you rode Gru's rocket there and collected bananas along the way.
FANTASTIC except one thing
This game is amazing and I love everything about it except for one thing. Once all three fruits have been collected, I'm forced to stop playing. Why can't I just run afterwards. This makes it nearly impossible to beat friends because once I've finally reached the objective, I'm not likely to go back and do it all over again. The same goes for the special missions. The current one is the best I've ever seen and I really love it. But it shouldn't stop me once I've collected the items. It's a waste of "transporter energy". If I only get 4 of them at a time, I would like to at least use them for bananas and other things beyond the collected items. The game wasn't always that way. PLEASE CHANGE IT BACK.
Great fun game ...
This is very fun and addicting. I have been playing it everyday for over a month. The only disadvantage is you need real money for coins for all the great things in the game. There is various ways to win coins though such as playing special missions, minion racing, or achieving a trophy. Most of the costumes and game items, such as expert gadgets, cost a LOT of coins so it will take some time before you get very high in rank unless you want to be coins and move ahead faster. All in all I still love this game and it is worth the time to me. I mainly play the special mission for awesome prizes and race other minions for more prizes but also because it's fun. This game is worth a try.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 17, 2015
- Version: 3.2.0
- Size: 89.0 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2013 Gameloft. All rights reserved. Despicable Me and related characters are trademarks and copyrights of Universal Studios. Licensed by Universal Studios LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1.6 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Stack of Tokens$1.99
- Pile of Tokens$4.99
- Crate of Tokens$9.99
- Mountain of Tokens$19.99
- Truckload of Tokens$14.99
- Golden Banana$4.99
- Small Stack of Tokens$0.99
- Bank Vault of Tokens$49.99
- Little Pile of Tokens$3.99