By Cypress Inheritance, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Lorna, a strong and simply good individual has learned of Alfred Cypress, her grandfather whom she has never known. She also learns of what she has inherited which has far more importance than she has any idea of at the moment. Wanting to know more about him leads her into the beginning of a very unique direction that she must continue forward to achieve what is needed for herself and so much more!
We wanted to let everyone know we are going to rebuild the entire game, adding much more content and strengthening the game play in UE4 to give the best experience possible. We plan to have this out sometime later this year at which time the price will be increased. Currently, it will stay at lower price and anyone who does purchase now will get the new UE4 version of the game at no additional charge. We want to make sure that this game is what it was intended be and is an enjoyable and entertaining experience.
(Please Note: Currently the game runs on iPad 2 and up, iPhone 4 and up and the iPad Mini. Other devices may not be able to run the game. IF YOU ARE HAVING ISSUES AFTER AN UPDATE PLEASE DELETE YOUR SAVED PROFILES.)
· Fun, Kid/Family Friendly Combat and Exploration - Suitable For All Ages – No risk of death, harsh violence, blood, profanity or vulgar language.
· Engaging Storyline and Stunning 3D Graphics combine to create an incredible World of Mystery, Fantasy, and Suspense powered by the Unreal Engine.
· Celebrity Cast and Original Music provide an Epic, Immersive Experience.
· Interact with the Dynamic, Multi-Level Gameplay through Intuitive and Easy-to-Learn Controls.
· Challenges and Puzzles that change every time you play provide hours of Replay Value.
What's New in Version 1.8.5
Major Performance Optimizations
Major Texture Overhaul
Major Lighting Overhaul
User Feedback Improvments
Dated but interesting
I admire when small teams work on something ambitious. That's why I bought this. It definitely has its flaws. Many of them are obvious in the first few seconds while the game loads. The design feels like an adventure fps from the late 90s. Overly spacious, hard to figure out what to do next, repetitious, confounding. It is still worth the trip though. It reminds me a lot of Killing Time and Undying. I am interested to see how the game evolves with updates and to see what is next for this team.
Best game ever
Awesome!!!! Buy this game!!!!! Worth every dime! Best graphics I have ever seen!!!! Buy it NOW!!!!!! All other reviews under five stars are lies.