By MS Technology Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
iSharePoint allows you to easily access, view, synchronize, and store SharePoint content with a simple and ideal solution that is secure, robust and easy to use and on your iPad.
Access and share files, lists, tasks, calendars, images, documents.
Connects to Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 (WSS 3) and works with SharePoint 2007,2010,2013 and Office 365 Suite, and does not require anything to be installed on the server.
iSharePoint Enterprise (features included in Enterprise only – not in PRO or LITE versions)
· Protection: Ensures company’s information confidential by using some advanced features such as MDM integration, Multifactor authentication, authentication time bomb and editor whitelisting
· Mobile Navigation: Provides full contextual search and locate specific content on demand
· MSM system conjunction
· Company branding
· Feature trimming
· Company specific customization
Key features include:
View SharePoint files including PDFs, Office and images
· Can view documents – Office formats (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), PDFs, MODCA and image formats (TIFF, JPEG, BMP, PNG)
· Can view SharePoint content without any browser
· Can view document and file properties, including metadata
Share files using links to SharePoint
· Email documents as links to SharePoint, reducing attachment proliferation
· Promote the use of SharePoint for document storage
· Fast access to data, even you are not on a network
· Synchronize automatically or manually to ensure you have the latest content
Edit files, list and metadata, even while offline
· Check files in and out
· Edit metadata, including managed metadata and keywords
· Edit custom and standard lists
· Edit content offline, sync changes online
· Secure access using passcode protection
· Supports all SharePoint authentication method
· Review and mark up files with a range of text and shape based annotations
· Use predefined shapes (line, arrow, rectangle, circle, etc.)
· Add highly visible annotations to pages such as stamps like “Approved”, and can also create your own personal annotations.
· Use convenient sticky notes, drawing shapes, and a range of review tools to share your feedback, and reply directly to individual comments made by other users
Supports Offline Mode
· Can read files and documents even if network connection is not available
· Save all files and documents in the same hierarchy as stored in SharePoint
Other features include:
· Supports multiple page TIFF file
· Store unlimited data locally
· Adds unlimited sites
· Prints documents
For any questions or to know more about our enterprise option, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information about MS Technology and our other products, please visit: http://www.ms-technology.com
What's New in Version 1.4
Additionnel fix for Office 365 environment
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Business
- Updated: Dec 03, 2013
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 4.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: MS Technology, INC
- © 2012-2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.