Radium ~ Perfect Internet Radio
By CatPig Studios Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
*** Introductory 33% off sale! ***
Introducing Radium for Mac, the most beautiful and intuitive internet radio player you’ll ever use. Find stations in real time by name, genre or region, and tune in to your favorite radios with a single click.
Radium’s 20,000+ high quality stations, Equalizer, and built-in Wish List make listening to your favorite radio a breeze.
Discover new music
• Find new stations by name, genre, region, or any combination
• Love the playing track? Add it to your Wish List with a single click
• Quickly find what you feel like listening to by skimming through your stations' icons
Easily organize your favorite stations
• Click any station’s "+"/"x" icon to add/remove it from your favorites
• Click any station’s icon to change it
• To reorder your favorite stations, drag any station and drop it in its new place
Forget about the Settings
• Let Radium’s “Auto” mode select the best-sounding equalizer preset for each station
• Think another preset sounds better? Select it, and Radium will remember it for next time
• Let iCloud automatically sync your favorite stations, subscriptions, and wish list across all your devices. (Including Radium for iPhone!)
Share your favorite tunes
• Share a track you love on Twitter or Last.fm
• Generate a Radium link with one click and send it to a friend as simple text
Access your favorite subscriptions
• Radium supports many popular internet radio services, including Digitally Imported, CalmRadio, SiriusXM, and many more
Can't find your station? Send us an email and we'll add it in a jiffy. And don't forget to try the FREE iOS version!
Say hello: http://catpigstudios.com
What's New in Version 3.1.3
Fixed an issue that prevented some users from activating premium subscriptions.
whats with the station pop-out?
I used to love this app, but now it pops a window out when I want to play a radio station. What gives? Ugly ugly ugly terrible change.
Whats worse, if I play the same station I listened too the day prior it has a cache and start playing yesterday’s stream. I have to switch back and forth between stations to get the latest.
Most recently I’m getting a real metalic sound out of my stations as well.
This used to be my go-too app for radio (mostly for morning shows - otherwise radio is irrelevant) but now I’m switching. The authors of this app obviously don’t listen.
Please fix subs or just remove them.
I love their iPhone app but not in love with this update. It’s nice looking but a lot of little annoyances that are bad UX. It’s great they’re trying new things but I much prefer parts of the old app back as it was more functional. Far as Subscriptions, live365 must of did something on their end to block Radium as live365 has an app for their Premium. Far as K-Pig, that’s not working either and I wonder if it’s the same thing, they can’t hit those services anymore.
All downhill since v1.0
This was a great app when it first came out. But nearly every subsequent upgrade has introduced UI abomination after UI abomination. It works, but it’s really ugly now.