Blazing Souls Accelate
By HyperDevbox Japan
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The latest installment in the Spectral Souls series has arrived for iOS.
Get ready for another exciting adventure in the Tactical RPG world of Neverland!
video of gameplay here
* A brand-new, full-scale 100-hour Japanese Tactical RPG for iOS
* Beautiful 3D and 2D High-Res Graphics
* A Revampled, Enhanced Battle System with awesome special Chain-Skills, Break and Overkill
* Over 50 outstanding music tracks
* Higher level of freedom: non-linear gameplay allows you to explore the world at your will, and progress through the story in any order you desire
* More than 80 Playable Characters
* Exploration mode allows you to modify the battle-field with various actions such as and Carry, Climb, Push, and Destroy
* Thousands of Enemies to Battle Against
* Create over 200 special items and skills with a unique Synthesis System
* Over 900 Cool Attack Skills and Animations
* Capture monsters and have them fight as members of your party
* Gorgeous, Cut-Scene Videos.
* AirPlay enabled.
* MFi controller support
This game is simply a must have for all Tactical RPG fans, and especially for fans of the "Spectral Souls" universe.
Several decades have passed since the end of the Seven years' war, and peace has finally begun to take hold throughout the war-weary world.
It is in this time of relative tranquility that Zelos, who makes his living as an independent contractor,
comes into possession of a crystal infused with incredible levels of magical energy called a "Core Elemental"
after being involved in a freak accident.
Almost as soon as it fell into his hands, Zelos was besieged by a number of mysterious beings intent on taking the power of the elemental for their own.
As Zelos is forced to fight for his life, the mistery surrounding his birth, as well as his past, slowly emerges into the light.
What secrets still wait to be discovered as he comes to the end of his struggle for survival?
©2013 IDEA FACTORY, developed for iOS, licensed and published by HYPERDEVBOX.
What's New in Version 1.31
added MFi support
Hard at first but good
Not sure why someone said to pass on this one but I'm enjoying it. Maybe it's the fact at first it can be a little hard to figure out some stuff to help you progress. If you have the time and patience to figure this one out then you will very much enjoy it. FF tactics style fighting with dungeons and crafting weapons etc all make this a good game. So if you have the time to invest in it go for it. But if you are only gonna play it one hour then pass on it. The best games take time to learn and I have only been playing games for 30 years so what do I know :)
pass on this one
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jan 08, 2015
- Version: 1.31
- Size: 706 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Hyperdevbox Japan, Yugen Kaisha
- © HyperDevbox Japan
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.