By Richard Wilson
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Unleash your creativity by making beautiful word clouds on your iPad.
Simply give Cloudart some text from a web page or paste some into the app and it will automatically create a gorgeous word cloud for you in seconds.
Next, get busy with the intuitive sliders to customise your cloud to your heart's content.
When you're happy with your masterpiece, share it with friends!
* As featured in App Store Entertainment category - "New and Noteworthy", 5th March 2013.
* Lots of great color schemes
* Loads of fonts to play with
* Many layout styles
* High resolution saving of images (jpeg and PDF)
* Reload your saved clouds for further tweaking
* Edit individual words within a cloud to change their emphasis or remove them
See more example cloud images at www.cloudart-app.com
Got a question? Email us at email@example.com and we'll do our best to help.
What's New in Version 1.5
- Added Wikipedia word cloud creation
- Moved “Words to ignore” and “Word joining characters” options to “Other settings”
- Bug fixes
Great single word cloud app!
This app does exactly what I need. I write in my own text manually, making sure to repeat the words I want the to be largest. There is a wide variety of options for input and output. The results look great. The results do not randomize all the words all over - the main, most used, word remains in a normal position with the other words arranged around the largest words. Plus you can save or send the jpeg image. Excellent!
I've been trying out different words cloud apps. And have been disappointed.
Thing only thing I would request in that the layout doesn't change each time you change an option - like color or font.
Coolest app ever for SINGLEWORDSONLY as far as I can tell. I wonder if the developers could tell me how to make word art for phrases and/or complete sentences?
If you want SINGLEWORDSONLY this app is very good!!
- Category: Education
- Updated: Sep 20, 2015
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 3.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Richard Wilson
- © 2015 Richard Wilson
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.