Kingdom Rush Frontiers
By Ironhide Game Studio
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The world's most devilishly addictive defense game is back - welcome to Kingdom Rush: Frontiers!
Bigger and badder than ever before, Kingdom Rush: Frontiers is a whole new level of the furiously fast, enchantingly charming gameplay that made the original title an award-winning hit. Tap your troops through an epic (mis)adventure as you defend exotic lands from dragons, man-eating plants, and ghastly denizens of the underworld -all with flashy new towers, levels, heroes, and more goodies to help you crush your foes to a pulp. (Don't worry, we've still got all the good ol' stuff from the last game, too. It's vintage now.)
Kingdom Rush: Frontiers packs in so much content, it's like a fully upgraded artillery blast of mouthwatering, pixelated joy launched right into your smiling little face... and it hurts so good!
• Fortify the frontier in exotic news lands - hold the line in deserts, jungles and even the underworld!
• Eight new specialized tower upgrades! Slice, sizzle, and stomp your foes with Crossbow Forts, Mighty Templars, Necromancers, and even Earthquake Machines - hey, we told you we were shaking things up.
• Over 18 tower abilities! Unleash Death Riders, pestilence clouds, or Assassins that steal and kill your enemies!
• Over 40 enemies with unique abilities! Stay on your toes as you fight through desert sandworms, tribal shamans, nomad tribes and underground terrors.
• Nine legendary heroes. Choose your champions and train their abilities!
• Special units and features on every stage! Watch out for the Black Dragon!
• Merciless boss fights! Hey, we told you to get those upgrades...
• Hours of gameplay with over 70 achievements!
• Classic, Iron, and Heroic game modes to challenge your tactical skills!
• Three difficulty modes! Are you up for a real challenge? Go with Hard mode!
Intoxicating charm with a rousing score, full-bodied voice-overs and lovingly illustrated cartoon art! (Complete with cartoon blood, naturally.)
• In-game encyclopedia! True warriors know thine enemies... and their towers. Study up!
PRAISE FOR KINGDOM RUSH: IGN Editor's Choice, Slide To Play Must Have, 148 Apps Editor's Choice, Jay is Games Game of the Year, Pocket Gamer Gold Award, Touch Arcade 4.5/5, CNET. Best iPad Games
Compatible with: iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5 and iPod 3,4 and 5 Generation.
Have an iPad? Buy Kingdom Rush Frontiers HD instead! This version is designed for iPhone/iPod devices.
What's New in Version 1.7
In the mysterious depths of the jungle a new threat is rising. What we thought was just another mindless bug to squish is in fact one of the infinite spawns of the Alien Queen!
As if these foul alien creatures weren't dangerous enough, they have infected the savage tribes that now worship them as their new dark gods. The fools, they don’t realise we have YOU to lead us in this never-ending battle.
You won't fight alone though. Saitam the Mighty Monkey God has offered his help in restoring the natural balance of his sanctuary.
Fight against both our old enemies and the new Reaper Lords!
Face the Alien Queen and try to destroy her offspring before it’s too late!
Prove your worth by getting the new achievements!
But above all, survive... if you can.
References, References, References
I'm writing this review because the Kingdom Rush series has always been awesome. It's just so addicting... You have to try it for yourself to see the awesomeness of it. Also, the references just blew me away! I can't believe someone would actually name a monster xyzzy, after the text-based game Colossal Cave Adventure that was popular in the 70s and 80s. The Walking Dead, Wilhelm, and typically a lot of old movies/singers which no AAA game developer would have put into their games. You rock, Ironhide! Make more games so I can play them!!! 👍
its crazy how they continue to provide updates for all three of their titles on a normal basis, instead of abandoning the previous game to work on the sequel (like many developers do). i was worried that each game was only going to have one endless challenge and i was happy to be proven wrong. cant wait for future updates and more challenges to overcome. 4.5/5 stars. that extra -.5 is because the hero purchases dont carry over between iphone and ipad (when switching to HD)
Absolutely Essential Game
Hands down my favorite game trilogy on the app store. So many levels and hours of fun. So addicting! Only complaint I have is that the app will restart if left in the background too long, causing you to have to restart from the beginning of whatever level you were playing which is annoying. If they fix this I don't see anything else to fix.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 17, 2015
- Version: 1.7
- Size: 254 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Pablo Realini Mompoey
- © Ironhide Game Studio
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Hero Dragon$5.99
- Hero Bonehart$5.99
- Hero Sha'Tra$2.99
- Hero Nivus$0.99
- Chest of gems$9.99
- Bag of gems$4.99
- Hero Grawl$2.99
- Hero Captain Blackthorne$0.99
- Hero Dante$3.99
- Hero Dierdre$0.99