Kingdom Rush Frontiers
By Ironhide Game Studio
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The world's most devilishly addictive defense game is back - welcome to Kingdom Rush: Frontiers!
Bigger and badder than ever before, Kingdom Rush: Frontiers is a whole new level of the furiously fast, enchantingly charming gameplay that made the original title an award-winning hit. Tap your troops through an epic (mis)adventure as you defend exotic lands from dragons, man-eating plants, and ghastly denizens of the underworld -all with flashy new towers, levels, heroes, and more goodies to help you crush your foes to a pulp. (Don't worry, we've still got all the good ol' stuff from the last game, too. It's vintage now.)
Kingdom Rush: Frontiers packs in so much content, it's like a fully upgraded artillery blast of mouthwatering, pixelated joy launched right into your smiling little face... and it hurts so good!
• Fortify the frontier in exotic news lands - hold the line in deserts, jungles and even the underworld!
• Eight new specialized tower upgrades! Slice, sizzle, and stomp your foes with Crossbow Forts, Mighty Templars, Necromancers, and even Earthquake Machines - hey, we told you we were shaking things up.
• Over 18 tower abilities! Unleash Death Riders, pestilence clouds, or Assassins that steal and kill your enemies!
• Over 40 enemies with unique abilities! Stay on your toes as you fight through desert sandworms, tribal shamans, nomad tribes and underground terrors.
• Nine legendary heroes. Choose your champions and train their abilities!
• Special units and features on every stage! Watch out for the Black Dragon!
• Merciless boss fights! Hey, we told you to get those upgrades...
• Hours of gameplay with over 70 achievements!
• Classic, Iron, and Heroic game modes to challenge your tactical skills!
• Three difficulty modes! Are you up for a real challenge? Go with Hard mode!
Intoxicating charm with a rousing score, full-bodied voice-overs and lovingly illustrated cartoon art! (Complete with cartoon blood, naturally.)
• In-game encyclopedia! True warriors know thine enemies... and their towers. Study up!
PRAISE FOR KINGDOM RUSH: IGN Editor's Choice, Slide To Play Must Have, 148 Apps Editor's Choice, Jay is Games Game of the Year, Pocket Gamer Gold Award, Touch Arcade 4.5/5, CNET. Best iPad Games
Compatible with: iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5 and iPod 3,4 and 5 Generation.
Have an iPad? Buy Kingdom Rush Frontiers HD instead! This version is designed for iPhone/iPod devices.
What's New in Version 1.6
iCloud support. Now you can save your slot on your iCloud account!!
New Icons for iOS7 or better.
Small Bugs fixed
At its very heart, deep deep down underneath all of the impossible levels and the extremely over powered enemies, it's an ok game. But when you get to the second zone thing, the game shows its true colors. The savages that have WAY too much power, then eat your men and regain way too much health, even if there are 2 other guys on him! Then there's the ghosts that can ONLY BE DAMAGED BY WIZARDS!! As if that level wasn't hard enough! The 'strategic build points' are in terrible locations, making it extremely difficult to find ways to block enemies and support the militia! Not to mention how weak the heroes are. If some of them are even fighting 1 person, the hero will die before they can kill the enemy! And all of this leads up to anti-climactic boss battles that aren't even that suspenseful! And the 'brand new' game didn't even add in a new tower type! The strategies for the game are exactly the same! I walk away from this game (for a long time) disappointed and angry. While I am a HUGE fan of the first installment of the series, I almost regret buying this game. Please fix this broken game!
Rock Solid Tower Defense!
This game is incredibly well done! The game on it's own is absolutely worth the price of entry. They offer some additional 'heroes' for purchase, as well as crystals, a currency that can be found in game to purchase one use power ups, and while they mix things up, they're by no means necessary. My one gripe is that there's a difficulty spike after the first couple of levels, and you will not be prepared for it. It feels like this was to encourage you to pay for extra heroes or crystals.
Don't let this deter you, as you can lower the difficulty at this point if you need to, and it won't feel like your being babied along. Easily among the best tower defense games I've ever played.
Fun and tough
So you'll feel pretty confident playing right up until you hit the jungle with savages. Then the game says "eff your baby s&$t" and spikes in difficulty. It'll take some rearranging and replanting towers to get through. Be ready to spend the gems for some support. Thankfully, even if you restart or quit accumulated gems and exp for heroes stays, so you can farm these if need be, and the need is there. Sure you can spend money on extra heroes but it's not needed. Ultimately the game is really fun, like the first, demanding and well designed. Would have enjoyed seeing more towers but the new specializations for the towers makes up for it.
In short, enjoy it, it's worth it and it can be darn tough.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 03, 2014
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 245 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Pablo Realini Mompoey
- © Ironhide Game Studio
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Hero Dragon$5.99
- Hero Bonehart$5.99
- Hero Nivus$0.99
- Hero Sha'Tra$2.99
- Chest of gems$9.99
- Bag of gems$4.99
- Hero Grawl$2.99
- Hero Captain Blackthorne$0.99
- Hero Dante$3.99
- Hero Dierdre$0.99