Kingdom Rush Frontiers
By Ironhide S.A.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The world's most devilishly addictive defense game is back - welcome to Kingdom Rush: Frontiers!
Bigger and badder than ever before, Kingdom Rush: Frontiers is a whole new level of the furiously fast, enchantingly charming gameplay that made the original title an award-winning hit. Tap your troops through an epic (mis)adventure as you defend exotic lands from dragons, man-eating plants, and ghastly denizens of the underworld -all with flashy new towers, levels, heroes, and more goodies to help you crush your foes to a pulp. (Don't worry, we've still got all the good ol' stuff from the last game, too. It's vintage now.)
Kingdom Rush: Frontiers packs in so much content, it's like a fully upgraded artillery blast of mouthwatering, pixelated joy launched right into your smiling little face... and it hurts so good!
• Fortify the frontier in exotic news lands - hold the line in deserts, jungles and even the underworld!
• Eight new specialized tower upgrades! Slice, sizzle, and stomp your foes with Crossbow Forts, Mighty Templars, Necromancers, and even Earthquake Machines - hey, we told you we were shaking things up.
• Over 18 tower abilities! Unleash Death Riders, pestilence clouds, or Assassins that steal and kill your enemies!
• Over 40 enemies with unique abilities! Stay on your toes as you fight through desert sandworms, tribal shamans, nomad tribes and underground terrors.
• Nine legendary heroes. Choose your champions and train their abilities!
• Special units and features on every stage! Watch out for the Black Dragon!
• Merciless boss fights! Hey, we told you to get those upgrades...
• Hours of gameplay with over 70 achievements!
• Classic, Iron, and Heroic game modes to challenge your tactical skills!
• Three difficulty modes! Are you up for a real challenge? Go with Hard mode!
Intoxicating charm with a rousing score, full-bodied voice-overs and lovingly illustrated cartoon art! (Complete with cartoon blood, naturally.)
• In-game encyclopedia! True warriors know thine enemies... and their towers. Study up!
PRAISE FOR KINGDOM RUSH: IGN Editor's Choice, Slide To Play Must Have, 148 Apps Editor's Choice, Jay is Games Game of the Year, Pocket Gamer Gold Award, Touch Arcade 4.5/5, CNET. Best iPad Games
Compatible with: iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5 and iPod 3,4 and 5 Generation.
Have an iPad? Buy Kingdom Rush Frontiers HD instead! This version is designed for iPhone/iPod devices.
What's New in Version 1.9.2
Fix a bug with Game Center authentication that sometimes causes the app to crash on startup.
Fix a bug with cross promotion link, now it will open the App Store as expected.
Minor bugs fixes.
This does bring you to the battle map but does not start battle when pressed on my new 6S+. That is a BIG Bug. Best let this sorted out before buying. Only giving *** because I had fun with it on my 4S.
Edit: I'm still keeping this at 3* because all is not fixed. The rally point still does not really work for the hero and the barrack.
Edit: Ok much better now. I've always love tower defense games. This one is extremely good. You do not need to buy heroes to win although it can be quite challenging. Hoping they make a few more. 😀
Best Tower Defense game (and series)
I have countless hours between this and the original on both mobile and pc. Great graphics, unique maps and gameplay make this stand out. Having controllable heroes and moveable troops adds depth that other TD games don't have. Music and sfx stand out as well. This game requires real strategy to play at higher levels. Ive tried to play other td games since owning this. Other games arent worth it!
Love all the Kingdom Rush games
This one is also great, has some nifty mechanics and fun levels, but it's not my favorite of the 3. The build sites being covered with junk that is expensive to remove bums me out, and it's disappointing how few women heroes there are (and their roles: Mirage the rogue-type whose looks are as important as her skills, the stereotypical voodoo witch, the angelic healer).
I still enjoy it very much. Just not my fave of the franchise.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 29, 2015
- Version: 1.9.2
- Size: 268 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ironhide S.A.
- © Ironhide Game Studio
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Hero Dragon$3.99
- Hero Bonehart$3.99
- Hero Sha'Tra$1.99
- Hero Nivus$0.99
- Chest of gems$9.99
- Bag of gems$4.99
- Hero Grawl$1.99
- Hero Dante$1.99
- Hero Captain Blackthorne$0.99
- Hero Dierdre$0.99