Kingdom Rush Frontiers
By Ironhide S.A.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The world's most devilishly addictive defense game is back - welcome to Kingdom Rush: Frontiers!
Bigger and badder than ever before, Kingdom Rush: Frontiers is a whole new level of the furiously fast, enchantingly charming gameplay that made the original title an award-winning hit. Tap your troops through an epic (mis)adventure as you defend exotic lands from dragons, man-eating plants, and ghastly denizens of the underworld -all with flashy new towers, levels, heroes, and more goodies to help you crush your foes to a pulp. (Don't worry, we've still got all the good ol' stuff from the last game, too. It's vintage now.)
Kingdom Rush: Frontiers packs in so much content, it's like a fully upgraded artillery blast of mouthwatering, pixelated joy launched right into your smiling little face... and it hurts so good!
• Fortify the frontier in exotic news lands - hold the line in deserts, jungles and even the underworld!
• Eight new specialized tower upgrades! Slice, sizzle, and stomp your foes with Crossbow Forts, Mighty Templars, Necromancers, and even Earthquake Machines - hey, we told you we were shaking things up.
• Over 18 tower abilities! Unleash Death Riders, pestilence clouds, or Assassins that steal and kill your enemies!
• Over 40 enemies with unique abilities! Stay on your toes as you fight through desert sandworms, tribal shamans, nomad tribes and underground terrors.
• Nine legendary heroes. Choose your champions and train their abilities!
• Special units and features on every stage! Watch out for the Black Dragon!
• Merciless boss fights! Hey, we told you to get those upgrades...
• Hours of gameplay with over 70 achievements!
• Classic, Iron, and Heroic game modes to challenge your tactical skills!
• Three difficulty modes! Are you up for a real challenge? Go with Hard mode!
Intoxicating charm with a rousing score, full-bodied voice-overs and lovingly illustrated cartoon art! (Complete with cartoon blood, naturally.)
• In-game encyclopedia! True warriors know thine enemies... and their towers. Study up!
PRAISE FOR KINGDOM RUSH: IGN Editor's Choice, Slide To Play Must Have, 148 Apps Editor's Choice, Jay is Games Game of the Year, Pocket Gamer Gold Award, Touch Arcade 4.5/5, CNET. Best iPad Games
Compatible with: iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5 and iPod 3,4 and 5 Generation.
Have an iPad? Buy Kingdom Rush Frontiers HD instead! This version is designed for iPhone/iPod devices.
What's New in Version 1.8.1
- Gameplay Tweaks.
- Interfaces improvements.
- Minor fixes.
- Free gems reward.
- 64 Bits support
Longtime Fan of Kingdom Rush
First wanted to say thanks for providing such a fun game packed with levels and interesting art designs!
As a longtime fan of the Kingdom Rush series I want to just say it worries me that you are starting to include ads in a game I've paid for and making buying gems with the plus button more apparent.
I understand you need more revenue, but seeing video ads being introduced after buying the game and all the heroes makes me uncomfortable. I hope you don't forcibly introduce ads at a later period. Otherwise thanks for a great game!
Great Game-More Bonus Levels Would Be Great
Great Game, more bonus levels would be nice, like the first game. However the bonus levels and the campaign are in my opinion the best in the series. With a manageable difficulty level (You can beat the whole game and get all the achievements without needing premium heroes. The game isn't as hard as people say, you just need to try more).
Overall great job Ironhide and keep making new games and adding more material to older games!
Hi I am here to sugusest levels like in origins wich I think ironhide made based off of my sugustion but I'm not sure (I know I'm bad at spelling) sry I'm only 10 :( anyway hold on I'm thinking............................................................................................................oh wait... Never mind I got something maby something in the shifting dunes or mountains... Idk but if u take my idea maby we can get more levels I don't care if u guys at ironhide get inspiration or not and come up with something totally different but anyway I'm out for now
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 03, 2015
- Version: 1.8.1
- Size: 265 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Ironhide S.A.
- © Ironhide Game Studio
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Hero Dragon$5.99
- Hero Bonehart$5.99
- Hero Sha'Tra$2.99
- Hero Nivus$0.99
- Chest of gems$9.99
- Bag of gems$4.99
- Hero Grawl$2.99
- Hero Captain Blackthorne$0.99
- Hero Dante$3.99
- Hero Dierdre$0.99