Kingdom Rush Frontiers HD
By Ironhide Game Studio
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The world's most devilishly addictive defense game is back - welcome to Kingdom Rush: Frontiers!
Bigger and badder than ever before, Kingdom Rush: Frontiers is a whole new level of the furiously fast, enchantingly charming gameplay that made the original title an award-winning hit. Tap your troops through an epic (mis)adventure as you defend exotic lands from dragons, man-eating plants, and ghastly denizens of the underworld -all with flashy new towers, levels, heroes, and more goodies to help you crush your foes to a pulp. (Don't worry, we've still got all the good ol' stuff from the last game, too. It's vintage now.)
Kingdom Rush: Frontiers packs in so much content, it's like a fully upgraded artillery blast of mouthwatering, pixelated joy launched right into your smiling little face... and it hurts so good!
• Fortify the frontier in exotic news lands - hold the line in deserts, jungles and even the underworld!
• Eight new specialized tower upgrades! Slice, sizzle, and stomp your foes with Crossbow Forts, Mighty Templars, Necromancers, and even Earthquake Machines - hey, we told you we were shaking things up.
• Over 18 tower abilities! Unleash Death Riders, pestilence clouds, or Assassins that steal and kill your enemies!
• Over 40 enemies with unique abilities! Stay on your toes as you fight through desert sandworms, tribal shamans, nomad tribes and underground terrors.
• Nine legendary heroes. Choose your champions and train their abilities!
• Special units and features on every stage! Watch out for the Black Dragon!
• Merciless boss fights! Hey, we told you to get those upgrades...
• Hours of gameplay with over 70 achievements!
• Classic, Iron, and Heroic game modes to challenge your tactical skills!
• Three difficulty modes! Are you up for a real challenge? Go with Hard mode!
Intoxicating charm with a rousing score, full-bodied voice-overs and lovingly illustrated cartoon art! (Complete with cartoon blood, naturally.)
• In-game encyclopedia! True warriors know thine enemies... and their towers. Study up!
PRAISE FOR KINGDOM RUSH: IGN Editor's Choice, Slide To Play Must Have, 148 Apps Editor's Choice, Jay is Games Game of the Year, Pocket Gamer Gold Award, Touch Arcade 4.5/5, CNET. Best iPad Games
Compatible with: iPad One, iPad 2, iPad Retina and iPad Mini
What's New in Version 1.6
iCloud support. Now you can save your slot on your iCloud account!!
New Icons for iOS7 or better.
Small Bugs fixed
Excellent follow up to a classic
I usually don't take the time to write reviews, however the superb work done by the creators of this game warrants the writing of one. This is an excellent "sequel" so to speak, to the original Kingdom Rush. All the elements from the original with the addition of modified towers and new enemies are here. One notable change is the fact that you can now permanently level up your heroes as you progress through the game. A must buy with great replay value!
FANTASTIC strategy game
This is a fantastic strategy game. I like how it combines elements of a number of different kinds of games, and the different kinds of enemies will have you trying out different kinds of towers and where to place them. The game is cute, and the original music just makes it more enjoyable. The In-App Purchases are totally not necessary at all. Which is how it should be.
Hard, but in a good way
This is the quintessential tower defense series in my opinion; great variety in mechanics, challenges, heroes, talents, etc. Even casual mode is difficult from time to time, (frustratingly so sometimes) but never enough to stop you from trying again!
The prices for additional heroes is a little steep, but I guess if they're worth it to you, go for it.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 03, 2014
- Version: 1.6
- Size: 385 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Pablo Realini Mompoey
- © Ironhide Game Studio
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Hero Dragon$5.99
- Chest of gems$9.99
- Hero Bonehart$5.99
- Bag of gems$4.99
- Hero Sha'Tra$2.99
- Hero Nivus$0.99
- Hero Grawl$2.99
- Hero Captain Blackthorne$0.99
- Hero Dierdre$0.99
- Hero Dante$3.99