Kingdom Rush Frontiers HD
By Ironhide Game Studio
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The world's most devilishly addictive defense game is back - welcome to Kingdom Rush: Frontiers!
Bigger and badder than ever before, Kingdom Rush: Frontiers is a whole new level of the furiously fast, enchantingly charming gameplay that made the original title an award-winning hit. Tap your troops through an epic (mis)adventure as you defend exotic lands from dragons, man-eating plants, and ghastly denizens of the underworld -all with flashy new towers, levels, heroes, and more goodies to help you crush your foes to a pulp. (Don't worry, we've still got all the good ol' stuff from the last game, too. It's vintage now.)
Kingdom Rush: Frontiers packs in so much content, it's like a fully upgraded artillery blast of mouthwatering, pixelated joy launched right into your smiling little face... and it hurts so good!
• Fortify the frontier in exotic news lands - hold the line in deserts, jungles and even the underworld!
• Eight new specialized tower upgrades! Slice, sizzle, and stomp your foes with Crossbow Forts, Mighty Templars, Necromancers, and even Earthquake Machines - hey, we told you we were shaking things up.
• Over 18 tower abilities! Unleash Death Riders, pestilence clouds, or Assassins that steal and kill your enemies!
• Over 40 enemies with unique abilities! Stay on your toes as you fight through desert sandworms, tribal shamans, nomad tribes and underground terrors.
• Nine legendary heroes. Choose your champions and train their abilities!
• Special units and features on every stage! Watch out for the Black Dragon!
• Merciless boss fights! Hey, we told you to get those upgrades...
• Hours of gameplay with over 70 achievements!
• Classic, Iron, and Heroic game modes to challenge your tactical skills!
• Three difficulty modes! Are you up for a real challenge? Go with Hard mode!
Intoxicating charm with a rousing score, full-bodied voice-overs and lovingly illustrated cartoon art! (Complete with cartoon blood, naturally.)
• In-game encyclopedia! True warriors know thine enemies... and their towers. Study up!
PRAISE FOR KINGDOM RUSH: IGN Editor's Choice, Slide To Play Must Have, 148 Apps Editor's Choice, Jay is Games Game of the Year, Pocket Gamer Gold Award, Touch Arcade 4.5/5, CNET. Best iPad Games
Compatible with: iPad One, iPad 2, iPad Retina and iPad Mini
What's New in Version 1.7
In the mysterious depths of the jungle a new threat is rising. What we thought was just another mindless bug to squish is in fact one of the infinite spawns of the Alien Queen!
As if these foul alien creatures weren't dangerous enough, they have infected the savage tribes that now worship them as their new dark gods. The fools, they don’t realise we have YOU to lead us in this never-ending battle.
You won't fight alone though. Saitam the Mighty Monkey God has offered his help in restoring the natural balance of his sanctuary.
Fight against both our old enemies and the new Reaper Lords!
Face the Alien Queen and try to destroy her offspring before it’s too late!
Prove your worth by getting the new achievements!
But above all, survive... if you can.
My day is made if I see an KR update
I really get exited to look at all my updates and find a KR update in there (usually means some new levels). Thats really amaizing as they already took the money and could have easily charged more for access to the levels. The guys complaining about it being too difficult - change your setting to easy and if you cant make it then my 4 year old has done them all so just try a bit harder. Buy all three of these best value for money.
New level is purely awful
This is a sorta good tower defense game, other than the levels are ridiculously impossible. What's even worse are the "survival" levels, where you fight enemies forever. The only way to get a decent score is to use the power ups you earn by spending "gems", the in-game currency. The problem is, it is an in app purchase! This game makes you buy fake money to beat a stupid level that you cannot beat! The new level added with this update is a prime example of that.
Would be cool if...
I love these games, and I really like the hero aspect of the games, it really gets me involved and tapping the screen. Would be cool to have the option to play with other tower evolutions from the other kingdom rush series and see different synergies (especially in the endless modes)
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 17, 2015
- Version: 1.7
- Size: 396 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Pablo Realini Mompoey
- © Ironhide Game Studio
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Hero Dragon$5.99
- Chest of gems$9.99
- Hero Bonehart$5.99
- Bag of gems$4.99
- Hero Sha'Tra$2.99
- Hero Nivus$0.99
- Hero Grawl$2.99
- Hero Captain Blackthorne$0.99
- Hero Dierdre$0.99
- Hero Dante$3.99