Kingdom Rush Frontiers HD
By Ironhide Game Studio
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The world's most devilishly addictive defense game is back - welcome to Kingdom Rush: Frontiers!
Bigger and badder than ever before, Kingdom Rush: Frontiers is a whole new level of the furiously fast, enchantingly charming gameplay that made the original title an award-winning hit. Tap your troops through an epic (mis)adventure as you defend exotic lands from dragons, man-eating plants, and ghastly denizens of the underworld -all with flashy new towers, levels, heroes, and more goodies to help you crush your foes to a pulp. (Don't worry, we've still got all the good ol' stuff from the last game, too. It's vintage now.)
Kingdom Rush: Frontiers packs in so much content, it's like a fully upgraded artillery blast of mouthwatering, pixelated joy launched right into your smiling little face... and it hurts so good!
• Fortify the frontier in exotic news lands - hold the line in deserts, jungles and even the underworld!
• Eight new specialized tower upgrades! Slice, sizzle, and stomp your foes with Crossbow Forts, Mighty Templars, Necromancers, and even Earthquake Machines - hey, we told you we were shaking things up.
• Over 18 tower abilities! Unleash Death Riders, pestilence clouds, or Assassins that steal and kill your enemies!
• Over 40 enemies with unique abilities! Stay on your toes as you fight through desert sandworms, tribal shamans, nomad tribes and underground terrors.
• Nine legendary heroes. Choose your champions and train their abilities!
• Special units and features on every stage! Watch out for the Black Dragon!
• Merciless boss fights! Hey, we told you to get those upgrades...
• Hours of gameplay with over 70 achievements!
• Classic, Iron, and Heroic game modes to challenge your tactical skills!
• Three difficulty modes! Are you up for a real challenge? Go with Hard mode!
Intoxicating charm with a rousing score, full-bodied voice-overs and lovingly illustrated cartoon art! (Complete with cartoon blood, naturally.)
• In-game encyclopedia! True warriors know thine enemies... and their towers. Study up!
PRAISE FOR KINGDOM RUSH: IGN Editor's Choice, Slide To Play Must Have, 148 Apps Editor's Choice, Jay is Games Game of the Year, Pocket Gamer Gold Award, Touch Arcade 4.5/5, CNET. Best iPad Games
Compatible with: iPad One, iPad 2, iPad Retina and iPad Mini
What's New in Version 1.7
In the mysterious depths of the jungle a new threat is rising. What we thought was just another mindless bug to squish is in fact one of the infinite spawns of the Alien Queen!
As if these foul alien creatures weren't dangerous enough, they have infected the savage tribes that now worship them as their new dark gods. The fools, they don’t realise we have YOU to lead us in this never-ending battle.
You won't fight alone though. Saitam the Mighty Monkey God has offered his help in restoring the natural balance of his sanctuary.
Fight against both our old enemies and the new Reaper Lords!
Face the Alien Queen and try to destroy her offspring before it’s too late!
Prove your worth by getting the new achievements!
But above all, survive... if you can.
Kingdom Rush scores again
I love developers who listen to fans. When you find them, you get games
Iike KR Frontiers. All the great parts of the first (sweet artwork, nice pop culture tie ins, customizable action), with all the suggestions from the fans (new worlds and story, longer levels, harder gameplay, and huge new selections of heroes, towers, and upgrades). It,s a sequel, but the new enemies, towers, etc make it all new. I also really dig the new hero leveling system. What gives? If the developers who worked on kingdom rush frontiers keep giving us great content, I will always get their products
My day is made if I see an KR update
I really get exited to look at all my updates and find a KR update in there (usually means some new levels). Thats really amaizing as they already took the money and could have easily charged more for access to the levels. The guys complaining about it being too difficult - change your setting to easy and if you cant make it then my 4 year old has done them all so just try a bit harder. Buy all three of these best value for money.
Review for current version.
This review is for the current version. Overall I give frontiers a 4 star rating, as it wasn't as good as the other kingdom rushes but still better than 99.9% of app store garbage.
I was super disappointed when I discovered that the new level was an endless level. If the in-game store didn't exist, I would love endless challenges (even with the token asian guy that cheats to get 11 billion).
But with the in game store, endless challenges become nothing more than a battle of the gems. I don't mind the developers trying to make extra money, but there is a difference between selling extras and a shameless money grab.
Either stop the endless level creation or make a version that you cannot use items from the store. Kingdom rush is one of the best app store games if not the best. Hopefully it doesn't continue in this direction.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 17, 2015
- Version: 1.7
- Size: 396 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Pablo Realini Mompoey
- © Ironhide Game Studio
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Top In-App Purchases
- Chest of gems$9.99
- Hero Dragon$5.99
- Hero Bonehart$5.99
- Bag of gems$4.99
- Hero Sha'Tra$2.99
- Hero Nivus$0.99
- Hero Grawl$2.99
- Hero Captain Blackthorne$0.99
- Hero Dierdre$0.99
- Hero Dante$3.99