Disney Junior Appisodes
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** ALL NEW DOC MCSTUFFINS: STUFFY & SQUIBBLES APPISODE NOW AVAILABLE! ***
The Disney Junior Appisodes app allows preschoolers to experience the magic of watching, playing and interacting directly with their favorite Disney Junior TV shows in a whole new way!
They will touch, tap, swipe, tilt, shake and talk their way through their favorite Disney Junior episodes by watching and completing various fun-filled interactive activities. It’s a fully immersive interactive TV episode that reinforces developmental values.
It includes the award-winning Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Road Rally Appisode for FREE with download with the opportunity to easily purchase additional Appisodes directly within the app, including:
• Miles Appisode featuring: “Runaway Shuttle”
• Sheriff Callie's Wild West Appisode featuring: "Toby the Cowsitter & Blue Jay Blues"
• Doc McStuffins Appisodes featuring: “Stuffy & Squibbles“, "Kirby and the King & Karate Kangaroos", "Doc McStuffins Goes McMobile & Frida Fairy Flies Again", "Rescue Ronda, Ready for Takeoff & A Bad Case of the Pricklethorns!"
• Sofia the First Appisodes featuring: "Enchanted Science Fair", "La Gran Aventura Diver-Tía" [In Spanish], "Great Aunt-Venture", "The Big Sleepover"
• Jake and the Never Land Pirates Appisodes featuring: "Treasure of the Pirate Mummy's Tomb & The Never Sands of Time", "Hide the Hideout & Captain Hook’s Hooks"
• Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Appisodes featuring: "Sea Captain Mickey", "Quest for the Crystal Mickey", "Mickey and Donald Have a Farm"
• Interactive full-length Disney Junior TV episodes
• Multiple fun-filled interactive activities featuring favorite Disney Junior characters in every Appisode
• Discover and purchase additional Appisodes from within the App
• Available for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains in-app purchases that cost real money.
Q: How big is an Appisode?
A: Each Appisode is an interactive version of a full-length TV episode. The file size can range up to 600MB (they are big downloads).
Q: How long will it take to download?
A: Your download will vary depending on internet speed/connectivity.
Q: How do I download purchased Appisodes on another device or restore Appisodes previously purchased?
1. Verify that you are already signed in to the same Apple ID account used in the initial purchase by pressing the home button and going to Settings -> iTunes & App Store.
2. Launch Appisodes and tap on the “For Grown-Ups” button in the lower right of the Appisodes home screen. Enter the four digit code to access and tap the “Restore Purchases” button.
3. Within the “For Grown-Ups” screen, download Appisodes by tapping on individual icons under the “Appisodes in the Cloud” section.
Q: How do I resolve issues with downloading an Appisode?
A: Once the purchase is complete, the download process is handled by the device and Apple servers. Follow instructions in the FAQ section of the “For Grown-Ups” screen for addition tips on troubleshooting. If you continue to have issues with downloading, please contact Customer Service at http://help.disney.com for further assistance.
What's New in Version 2.1.0
• The Doc is in! Help Stuffy care for his new pet Squibbles - chase Squibbles around the backyard, grab a stick to play fetch and be sure to charge his battery at the end of the day!
• We updated and improved the Restore Purchases functionality. If you have purchased an Appisode or two in the past, please tap on the “For Grown-Ups” button for all of the Appisodes we are storing in the cloud for you!
• Bug fixes!
I haven't even introduced this app to my toddler. The app comes preloaded with a Micky mouse clubhouse episode and it seemed like it could be entertaining. I went to purchase a Doc episode for my toddler and I saw the price. $6.99 for one episode is ridiculous. You can buy the entire first season of Doc Mcstuffins on iTunes for $40. That equals around $1.50 per episode. Even if you choose to purchase an episode individually it only costs $2.99. Is the ability to interact with a limited selection of episodes worth the additional $4? That's for you to decide.
My daughter was having several problems with her purchased appisodes, on my iPhone and her iPad, and some were suddenly needed to be "restored." Now there all gone and I can't restore any of the appisodes purchased. I have spent tons of money on these appisodes! Please fix this problem! For having Disney on this apps name, you'd think they'd be trying to fix this quicker. It's been weeks now and nothing. Very disappointed!
I wish I had read the reviews prior to purchasing. Like many others I paid for many episodes, and then was required to restore purchase except it doesn't work. I'm not even able to purchase new episodes. It took our money just fine so I hope someone is actually reading here and fixes the problem asap.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Aug 13, 2015
- Version: 2.1.0
- Size: 516 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- © 2013 Disney
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Hide the Hideout! & Captain Hook's Hooks Appisode$6.99
- Mickey and Donald Have a Farm Appisode$6.99
- The Big Sleepover$6.99
- Quest for the Crystal Mickey$6.99
- Doc Goes McMobile & Frida Fairy Flies Again$6.99
- Rescue Ronda & A Bad Case of the Pricklethorns Appisode$6.99
- Pirate Mummy's Tomb & Never Sands of Time$6.99
- Great Aunt-Venture$6.99
- Enchanted Science Fair$6.99
- Toby the Cowsitter & Blue Jay Blues$6.99