Disney Junior Appisodes
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** ALL NEW JAKE: THE REMARKABLE BEARDINI APPISODE NOW AVAILABLE! ***
The Disney Junior Appisodes app allows preschoolers to experience the magic of watching, playing and interacting directly with their favorite Disney Junior TV shows in a whole new way!
They will touch, tap, swipe, tilt, shake and talk their way through their favorite Disney Junior episodes by watching and completing various fun-filled interactive activities. It’s a fully immersive interactive TV episode that reinforces developmental values.
It includes the award-winning Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Road Rally Appisode for FREE with download with the opportunity to easily purchase additional Appisodes directly within the app, including:
• Miles Appisode featuring: “Runaway Shuttle”
• Sheriff Callie's Wild West Appisode featuring: "Toby the Cowsitter & Blue Jay Blues"
• Doc McStuffins Appisodes featuring: “Stuffy & Squibbles“, "Kirby and the King & Karate Kangaroos", "Doc McStuffins Goes McMobile & Frida Fairy Flies Again", "Rescue Ronda, Ready for Takeoff & A Bad Case of the Pricklethorns!"
• Sofia the First Appisodes featuring: "Enchanted Science Fair", "La Gran Aventura Diver-Tía" [In Spanish], "Great Aunt-Venture", "The Big Sleepover"
• Jake and the Never Land Pirates Appisodes featuring: “The Remarkable Beardini”, ”Treasure of the Pirate Mummy's Tomb & The Never Sands of Time”, "Hide the Hideout & Captain Hook’s Hooks"
• Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Appisodes featuring: "Sea Captain Mickey", "Quest for the Crystal Mickey", "Mickey and Donald Have a Farm"
• Interactive full-length Disney Junior TV episodes
• Multiple fun-filled interactive activities featuring favorite Disney Junior characters in every Appisode
• Discover and purchase additional Appisodes from within the App
• Available for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains in-app purchases that cost real money.
Q: How big is an Appisode?
A: Each Appisode is an interactive version of a full-length TV episode. The file size can range up to 600MB (they are big downloads).
Q: How long will it take to download?
A: Your download will vary depending on internet speed/connectivity.
Q: How do I download purchased Appisodes on another device or restore Appisodes previously purchased?
1. Verify that you are already signed in to the same Apple ID account used in the initial purchase by pressing the home button and going to Settings -> iTunes & App Store.
2. Launch Appisodes and tap on the “For Grown-Ups” button in the lower right of the Appisodes home screen. Enter the four digit code to access and tap the “Restore Purchases” button.
3. Within the “For Grown-Ups” screen, download Appisodes by tapping on individual icons under the “Appisodes in the Cloud” section.
Q: How do I resolve issues with downloading an Appisode?
A: Once the purchase is complete, the download process is handled by the device and Apple servers. Follow instructions in the FAQ section of the “For Grown-Ups” screen for addition tips on troubleshooting. If you continue to have issues with downloading, please contact Customer Service at http://help.disney.com for further assistance.
What's New in Version 2.2.0
Ahoy, mateys! Set sail with Captain Jake, Izzy and Cubby as they battle The Remarkable Beardini. Fly Izzy through cursed clouds, roll Cubby back to the beach and help Jake upstage Beardini with his own magic blasts!
Lost all my appisodes
First off, each appisode is quite expensive ($7) considering kids don’t view them too many times (as opposed to a game them play repeatedly). However I have purchased 8 of them. One of the appisodes (“Runaway Shuttle”) has a bug which affects game-play, but the others seem to work. **Be aware that if you have multiple devices, they will only install on one device.** Even when I purchased appisodes on a second device, they could only be downloaded on the device I originally installed this app. The last appisode I purchased didn’t install completely because I ran out of storage space, so I deleted some apps and tried again, but get an error. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app, but that deleted all the downloaded appisodes (as expected), however I can not restore my purchases, so I have lost all 8 purchases. I tried installing the app and restoring them on a second device but get the same error. In short, Disney’s digital rights management software has bugs. Apple IOS provides support for in-app purchases but Disney doesn’t use it because they want your purchase to be limited to a single one of your devices (yuck). It would be annoying if it worked, but it does not so I would recommend saving your money and not purchasing any appisodes.
I have given Disney way more money than I should have with their outlandish pricing and horrible marketing methods. I have purchased every Appisode for my daughter because she loves them so much.
The app was updated on my phone. I should have known from past experience not to update, but I ignored my instinct. Now, when I try to restore my purchases it either freezes or nothing happens, which seems to be a recurring problem with updates. This is very frustrating! I, regrettably, spent over $100 to have a worthless, useless product that cannot be used. This needs fixed!
From a company as large as Disney you would think they would be able to afford some tech support. Think again!! They don't have a section on their website for this app and they don't answer emails anyway.
Test your updates across multiple devices before you release them! Check and triple check your coding and stop rolling out updates as quick as possible just to push a new in-app purchase. It messes everything that was previously functioning up! Focus more on your users and the apps functionality than profit. I think that can be afforded. Disney only makes billions of dollars a year, which is increased when customers are HAPPY.
Great idea. RIDICULOUS pricing!!!
I love the idea of kids actually interacting with these Disney shows! However, $6.99 per episode is highway robbery! Whoever is actually paying Disney for any of these episodes is only supporting the ridiculous prices! Why not have one price for all episodes access? Does Disney not make enough money?
I will never pay for any episodes. I have had this app for may daughter for over a year and she does ask for more episodes but I simply refuse to pay.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Sep 17, 2015
- Version: 2.2.0
- Size: 534 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- © 2013 Disney
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Hide the Hideout! & Captain Hook's Hooks Appisode$6.99
- Mickey and Donald Have a Farm Appisode$6.99
- The Big Sleepover$6.99
- Quest for the Crystal Mickey$6.99
- Doc Goes McMobile & Frida Fairy Flies Again$6.99
- Rescue Ronda & A Bad Case of the Pricklethorns Appisode$6.99
- Great Aunt-Venture$6.99
- Pirate Mummy's Tomb & Never Sands of Time$6.99
- Enchanted Science Fair$6.99
- Toby the Cowsitter & Blue Jay Blues$6.99