Disney Junior Appisodes
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** ALL NEW MILES: RUNAWAY SHUTTLE APPISODE NOW AVAILABLE! ***
The Disney Junior Appisodes app allows preschoolers to experience the magic of watching, playing and interacting directly with their favorite Disney Junior TV shows in a whole new way!
They will touch, tap, swipe, tilt, shake and talk their way through their favorite Disney Junior episodes by watching and completing various fun-filled interactive activities. It’s a fully immersive interactive TV episode that reinforces developmental values.
It includes the award-winning Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Road Rally Appisode for FREE with download with the opportunity to easily purchase additional Appisodes directly within the app, including:
• Miles Appisode featuring: “Runaway Shuttle”
• Sheriff Callie's Wild West Appisode featuring: "Toby the Cowsitter & Blue Jay Blues"
• Doc McStuffins Appisodes featuring: "Kirby and the King & Karate Kangaroos", "Doc McStuffins Goes McMobile & Frida Fairy Flies Again", "Rescue Ronda, Ready for Takeoff & A Bad Case of the Pricklethorns!"
• Sofia the First Appisodes featuring: "Enchanted Science Fair", "La Gran Aventura Diver-Tía" [In Spanish], "Great Aunt-Venture", "The Big Sleepover"
• Jake and the Never Land Pirates Appisodes featuring: "Treasure of the Pirate Mummy's Tomb & The Never Sands of Time", "Hide the Hideout & Captain Hook’s Hooks"
• Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Appisodes featuring: "Sea Captain Mickey", "Quest for the Crystal Mickey", "Mickey and Donald Have a Farm"
• Interactive full-length Disney Junior TV episodes
• Multiple fun-filled interactive activities featuring favorite Disney Junior characters in every Appisode
• Discover and purchase additional Appisodes from within the App
• Available for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains in-app purchases that cost real money.
Q: How big is an Appisode?
A: Each Appisode is an interactive version of a full-length TV episode. The file size can range up to 600MB (they are big downloads).
Q: How long will it take to download?
A: Your download will vary depending on internet speed/connectivity.
Q: How do I download purchased Appisodes on another device or restore Appisodes previously purchased?
1. Verify that you are already signed in to the same Apple ID account used in the initial purchase by pressing the home button and going to Settings -> iTunes & App Store.
2. Launch Appisodes and tap on the “For Grown-Ups” button in the lower right of the Appisodes home screen. Enter the four digit code to access and tap the “Restore Purchases” button.
3. Within the “For Grown-Ups” screen, download Appisodes by tapping on individual icons under the “Appisodes in the Cloud” section.
Q: How do I resolve issues with downloading an Appisode?
A: Once the purchase is complete, the download process is handled by the device and Apple servers. Follow instructions in the FAQ section of the “For Grown-Ups” screen for addition tips on troubleshooting. If you continue to have issues with downloading, please contact Customer Service at http://help.disney.com for further assistance.
What's New in Version 2.0.1
• Bug fixes!
• Updated and improved Restore Purchases functionality. If you have purchased an Appisode or two in the past, please tap on the “For Grown-Ups” button for all of the Appisodes we are storing in the cloud for you!
• Calling all cosmic explorers! Check out the brand new Miles “Runaway Shuttle” Appisode and help the Callisto family rescue a trapped pilot before his ship crashes into Jupiter's fiery moon!
New update terrible
The newest update is terrible. It freezes and completely kicks my son out of the program so he has to start all over. Opening page is kind of crazy too, why show them shows they have to buy instead of ones that were already purchased. Come on Disney fix problems please and thank, otherwise my 3 yr old loves it and couldn't be happier
Too Much Memory
The app's concept and episodes are good but they take up wayyy too much memory. I could only hv one download at a time to hv any other function on my phone running. Now I have deleted it altogether because it's just NOT worth the hassle, not to mention the ridiculous prices!
I only bought the Spanish episode for $3, which is now nowhere to be seen in the in-app purchase list.
Money grabbing schemes - I guess that shouldn't surprise me from Disney.
I do not like this new update - when you make something children are using, you NEVER have it open in the screen of things that need to be purchased. That is not the way to make parents like you. Neither is raising the prices when they were already pricy to begin with. I will definitely not be buying anymore episodes at the new prices. Ridiculous.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: May 28, 2015
- Version: 2.0.1
- Size: 499 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- © 2013 Disney
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Hide the Hideout! & Captain Hook's Hooks Appisode$6.99
- Mickey and Donald Have a Farm Appisode$6.99
- The Big Sleepover$6.99
- Quest for the Crystal Mickey$6.99
- Rescue Ronda & A Bad Case of the Pricklethorns Appisode$6.99
- Doc Goes McMobile & Frida Fairy Flies Again$6.99
- Great Aunt-Venture$6.99
- Pirate Mummy's Tomb & Never Sands of Time$6.99
- Enchanted Science Fair$6.99
- Toby the Cowsitter & Blue Jay Blues$6.99