Disney Junior Appisodes
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*** ALL NEW MILES: RUNAWAY SHUTTLE APPISODE NOW AVAILABLE! ***
The Disney Junior Appisodes app allows preschoolers to experience the magic of watching, playing and interacting directly with their favorite Disney Junior TV shows in a whole new way!
They will touch, tap, swipe, tilt, shake and talk their way through their favorite Disney Junior episodes by watching and completing various fun-filled interactive activities. It’s a fully immersive interactive TV episode that reinforces developmental values.
It includes the award-winning Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Road Rally Appisode for FREE with download with the opportunity to easily purchase additional Appisodes directly within the app, including:
• Miles Appisode featuring: “Runaway Shuttle”
• Sheriff Callie's Wild West Appisode featuring: "Toby the Cowsitter & Blue Jay Blues"
• Doc McStuffins Appisodes featuring: "Kirby and the King & Karate Kangaroos", "Doc McStuffins Goes McMobile & Frida Fairy Flies Again", "Rescue Ronda, Ready for Takeoff & A Bad Case of the Pricklethorns!"
• Sofia the First Appisodes featuring: "Enchanted Science Fair", "La Gran Aventura Diver-Tía" [In Spanish], "Great Aunt-Venture", "The Big Sleepover"
• Jake and the Never Land Pirates Appisodes featuring: "Treasure of the Pirate Mummy's Tomb & The Never Sands of Time", "Hide the Hideout & Captain Hook’s Hooks"
• Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Appisodes featuring: "Sea Captain Mickey", "Quest for the Crystal Mickey", "Mickey and Donald Have a Farm"
• Interactive full-length Disney Junior TV episodes
• Multiple fun-filled interactive activities featuring favorite Disney Junior characters in every Appisode
• Discover and purchase additional Appisodes from within the App
• Available for iPhone, iPad and iPod touch
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains in-app purchases that cost real money.
Q: How big is an Appisode?
A: Each Appisode is an interactive version of a full-length TV episode. The file size can range up to 600MB (they are big downloads).
Q: How long will it take to download?
A: Your download will vary depending on internet speed/connectivity.
Q: How do I download purchased Appisodes on another device or restore Appisodes previously purchased?
1. Verify that you are already signed in to the same Apple ID account used in the initial purchase by pressing the home button and going to Settings -> iTunes & App Store.
2. Launch Appisodes and tap on the “For Grown-Ups” button in the lower right of the Appisodes home screen. Enter the four digit code to access and tap the “Restore Purchases” button.
3. Within the “For Grown-Ups” screen, download Appisodes by tapping on individual icons under the “Appisodes in the Cloud” section.
Q: How do I resolve issues with downloading an Appisode?
A: Once the purchase is complete, the download process is handled by the device and Apple servers. Follow instructions in the FAQ section of the “For Grown-Ups” screen for addition tips on troubleshooting. If you continue to have issues with downloading, please contact Customer Service at http://help.disney.com for further assistance.
What's New in Version 2.0.0
• Calling all cosmic explorers! Check out the brand new Miles “Runaway Shuttle” Appisode and help the Callisto family rescue a trapped pilot before his ship crashes into Jupiter's fiery moon!
• With so many Appisodes available, we have an all new design to help you find, download and play your favorites!
• As always, we are committed to fixing those pesky little bugs to help get you back to tapping, tilting and swiping with your favorite Disney Junior Characters!
Daughter loves this app
My daughter loves playing this app. I wish the appisodes were a little more affordable, BUT they are well made and have many interactive things for kids to play.
I read some reviews about the update, I don't care for it either. My daughter has a hard time finding the "my appisodes" area, and luckily there is a password required for buying bc she keeps hitting buy on the appisodes screens.
The only issue I really have is: I wish it was easier to restore appisodes. My daughter recently accidentally deleted this whole app from my phone. And after redownloading the app, I went to restore and it wasn't as easy as the FAQ area said. It was after reading someone else's review on here, that I figured out if I pressed ok after it asked to charge me for the app again, it would clue in that I previously purchased it and download again, for no additional charge.
Worst update ever Disney!
1st - all previously bought items in the cloud (even ones I just removed to switch out to ones in the cloud) now ask me to purchase them again for the raised price of 6.99. I ALREADY BOUGHT THEM! That is why they are in the cloud.
2nd - Why the $2.00 increase? You already make a hefty profit from those of us with Disney obsessed kids without it . . . Please make these more reasonable.
3rd - the redesign needs to be redesigned. Do not have it open up automatically to the store. It makes it more difficult for younger kids to operate. I understand that this is a marketing strategy for you. Let the kids see the new episodes so they will bug their guardians for them, but really all it does is confuse the kids into thinking that these are the app insides already available to them.
If it ain't broke don't fix it is really a saying you need to follow. This is just one of many apps that became worse to use when you tried to make it better. Quit aiming for the profits. You will get them anyways and are also more likely to make more if you quit trying to force them from us. I am more apt to buy your stuff the other way. This way makes me choose to avoid Disney apps altogether.
Oh and good luck trying to get help from disney's app support - this app doesn't show up and there is no one to contact when you click contact us. It just redirects you to other pages
Brace Yourself of a Horrible Experience
My five year old LOVED this app. I also liked it, because it was interactive and engaged her following a story. The new design, however, is terrible. Not only did it wipe out all of our five previous purchases, it appears like you have to repurchase them at the new rate of $6.99.
Thanks to the previous reviewers, I realized you do not. However, it took a while (and a very upset kid) to uncover this fact. (Thanks Disney - for this fantastic user experience!) You do, however, have to download them again. The files are quite large. Even on a fast connection, be prepared to wait a while - for something YOU ALREADY HAD.
As for the new marketing scheme (opening into the App Store), it's shameful. It creates yet another horrible user experience for the parent and child. (If I had not already spent $$ on this app, I would have uninstalled it. I definitely will NOT be spending any more $.)
As if we don't buy ENOUGH stuff from Disney already. A few words of advice to Disney - something that we parents have heard a few thousand times over the last year - LET IT GO. We buy your products because they are good and our kids love them - not becuase of shady marketing practices. Trust in good products and great experiences.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: May 07, 2015
- Version: 2.0.0
- Size: 497 MB
- Languages: English, Spanish
- Seller: Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- © 2013 Disney
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Hide the Hideout! & Captain Hook's Hooks Appisode$6.99
- Mickey and Donald Have a Farm Appisode$6.99
- The Big Sleepover$6.99
- Quest for the Crystal Mickey$6.99
- Rescue Ronda & A Bad Case of the Pricklethorns Appisode$6.99
- Doc Goes McMobile & Frida Fairy Flies Again$6.99
- Great Aunt-Venture$6.99
- Pirate Mummy's Tomb & Never Sands of Time$6.99
- Enchanted Science Fair$6.99
- Toby the Cowsitter & Blue Jay Blues$6.99