This App is suitable for children 2 to 6 years old.
This app takes your child on a journey through the zoo.
Learn to count, learn the alphabet and have fun at the same time. By connecting the dots in the correct order, your child will learn in a fun way. When the puzzle is solved, the silhouette changes and reveals an animal.
- 12 free scenes
- Learn to count, learn the alphabet and have fun at the same time
- Elaborately drawn animals
- Background music (can be muted)
- Two game modes (Numbers and Letters)
iOS X / iOS 11 Support added
Ratings and Reviews
Only one game
I could only find one free game, all the others had to be purchased. Just a connect the dot game so the child needs to know what letters look like.
- Jochen Heizmann
- 13 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © (C) 2018 Intermediaware.
- In-App Purchases
- Remove ads permanently $1.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.