Drugs.com Medication Guide
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The easiest way to lookup drug information, identify pills, check interactions and set up your own personal medication records.
• Complete Drugs A – Z listings – Fast search, accurate suggestion engine and the most comprehensive database of drug information available online.
• Pill Identifier – Identify any meds simply by entering an imprint, shape or color. Database updated daily.
• Interactions Checker – Provides a list of interactions that may occur when different drugs are taken at the same time. Also checks food interactions automatically.
• Personal Medication Records – Add your medications to instantly assemble relevant medical information in a simple, easy to read personalized format. Access in-depth consumer information, FDA alerts, drug interactions, plus food, allergy and medical condition interactions. An invaluable tool for medication management and adherence.
• Q & A – Ask a specific question about your medication. Search on thousands of questions and answers.
• Health Professionals – Quick access to all the tools you know and trust.
• Many more helpful tools. Quickly redo your recent searches. Try the Symptom Checker. Lookup specialised databases for side effects and dosage information. Not quite sure how to spell a drug name? Use the phonetic search.
Drugs.com does not provide medical or treatment advice. Always consult with a physician.
Follow us on Twitter @drugscom for tips and updates.
Drugs.com is the most popular, comprehensive and up-to-date source of drug information online. Providing free, peer-reviewed, accurate and independent data on more than 24,000 prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines & natural products. Drugs.com is a multiple Webby Award nominee and attracts more than 24 million U.S. visitors per month (Comscore, December 2014).
If you have any feature requests, suggestions or you simply need help, please visit http://www.drugs.com/apps/support/ and our responsive support team will prioritize your request.
What's New in Version 1.42
- Data update
This is an excellent tool for drug information and keeping track of medications. What I like the most aside from all the great features is that it isn't clogged with any ads and doesn't try to take advantage of users; for example, I was pleasantly surprised when I saw the app doesn't automatically subscribe you to any emails—all of the alert/newsletter options available are turned off by default for YOU to decide whether or not you'd like to opt in to receive them. This app is genuinely intended to help people.
Very Useful,Even though it must be updated in certain areas
I feel that this is a complete cross section of every field and like every informational journal
or complication it is not possible to keep up
with the ever changing guidelines and new protocols of the FDA or CDC.
Overall, it provides a very useful purpose if used with the new research and specific longitudinal studies on the effect of drugs that are available today.
Excellent & Necessary !!!
My favorite App. Having used the orig. web-site, I am impressed by the Quality & Quantity of information in this App!!! "GREAT Tool" to have on hand !!! Works for the professional & laypersons alike !!!
5 Stars (⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️), and a Toast ( 🍸 ) to the the Team that created, paid for & supports this App. !!!
Thank You, Gayle.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Medical
- Updated: Dec 04, 2014
- Version: 1.42
- Size: 11.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Drugsite Trust
- © 2015 Drugs.com
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.