Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Give your photos a retro game look!
Do you ever pine for the nostalgic aesthetics from your old Apple IIe, Nintendo Gameboy or Sega Genesis? Want to see the world as if pixellated through your Commodore 64 or Atari 2600?
ConsoleCam lets you see your photos as they would look on over 90 vintage consoles and computers with hundreds of variations. See what your puppy would look like on a ColecoVision, or your friend's face on a Macintosh 128k, then easily share or save the results.
ConsoleCam faithfully converts your pictures into retro images accurate for the selected console. We've ransacked technical manuals, ROM images, and our childhoods to find the technical capabilities and quirks of each system.
Not sure which console to use? ConsoleCam automatically picks a starting console and makes it quick and easy to try something different.
All consoles are included for free! No in app purchases required.
"Give your iPhone pictures a retro game look, which, as it turns out, is super cool..." -- Juli Clover, AppAdvice.com
--How it works--
* Use pictures from your camera roll or take new shots
* Choose a specific console style (like Sega Master System) to apply to your photo, or choose from generic pixelated effects in a variety of styles and colors.
* Random button allows you to quickly try different console effects on the same photo. You can also switch consoles chronologically or alphabetically.
* Add a retro style TV or console frame, if you wish.
* Easily email or print creations, or share them on Facebook, Twitter, Instragram, and more.
* Rescale and move lets you control which part of your photo is used.
--Over 90 consoles from the following manufacturers--
* BBC Micro
* APF Electronics
* Emerson Radio Corp.
* Fairchild Semiconductor
* Intelligent Systems
* Radio Shack
* Sinclair Research
* Texas Instruments
* Thomson SA
What's New in Version 1.4
No more ads...now completely free!
Cool little app
Want to see what your photos would look like on every Atari system ever made? This is the app for you. The sheer number of options is staggering. Like Instagram for vintage computers. Super fun and cool! Love the concept and execution
This app is kind of cool but you can't actually save or share photos