Abby Explorer - Math Word Problems
By Hien Ton
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Teaches elementary aged kids how to use, understand, and solve math word problems for addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
Designed with the ability for teachers / parents to generate Printable PDFs of the problems to handout in the classroom or as homework.
The word problem questions are capable of being refreshed an UNLIMITED number of times, so the student / child will not get bored with the same ones. The questions are built from a dynamic database of mathematic word problems that generate random word problems based on problem type and difficulty.
1) Creation of Printable PDFs
2) Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, and Division Operations
3) 3 Levels of difficulty: Easy, Normal, and Hard
4) Refresh the question to renew the test
5) Easy interface to use and learn from
- Category: Education
- Released: Feb 23, 2013
- Version: 1.0
- Size: 5.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Hien Ton
- © 2013 BrainCounts
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.