Dive into the mystic noir detective atmosphere in this fascinating hidden objects game. The Victorian-style manor, where you are not a guest, you are a prisoner, holds many secrets. In order to make a way out you will have to unveil all the mysteries the owner of this house calling himself the Puppeteer, who is holding in his hands your life and your freedom.
Various puzzles, quests and game modes, high-detailed graphics and music perfectly fitting the virtual environment, friends and enemies, dramatic plot twists and breathtaking discoveries — everything is set for your head-spinning hidden object adventure. This isn’t a simple quest, this is something much greater...
By waking up in a luxurious mansion you soon realize that its walls are going to be your jail. Here languish the prisoners of the mysterious Puppeteer, who cleverly manipulates the threads of their fate. He won’t leave you alone: serious challenges wait for everyone who wishes to taste the sweet air of freedom. As you move from room to room in this manor, you will discover new items in its opulent environments and learn the amazing and, sometimes, blood-chilling, past of the ancient walls.
- A detective storyline with 2 alternative plots;
- Realistic graphics and authentic sound;
- Looking for items, completing collections, solving puzzles — a full set of hidden object-related activities;
- Over 3500 plot quests;
- 19 unique characters with personal backgrounds divided into 2 rival factions;
- 19 highly detailed locations and 13 game modes;
- Advanced social integration — share success with friends, offer and accept help from other players;
- Regular in-game events and promotional actions by the developers;
- 4 seasons of exciting adventure already experienced by millions of players all over the world!
The following changes have been made to the game:
- Two more rooms: the Library and the Bedroom are now available in the “Hell” mode.
- A new quest chain is available.
- Performance and stability have been improved.
Ratings and Reviews
Game is fantastic, English is just bad
I love this game! It’s captivating, interesting, mysterious. You really feel like you’re locked in that house. It even gives you a slight sense of claustrophobia from having to go through the same rooms over and over again. You really feel trapped, and it’s a good thing because it makes it more than just a passing game.
However, the game is heavily based on text - you have to read everything from the quests to the diaries. It’s a great story, but the English is so bad that it takes away a lot from the game. Instead of just enjoying the game, I’m constantly being annoyed by the poor grammar and poor sentence construction. I get it, it’s a Russian game, but is it that difficult to find a good translator? Especially in a the game that relies on the text (text is everything, otherwise it would be just another hidden objects game) it is important for the text to be impeccable.
Please find a translator, it would be greatly appreciated.
I’ve been playing this game for years I’m on level 56....I keep asking myself why at this point. I’ve never been able to get past the Blood test, orange juice and lab test. I’ve tried everything and only lose blood and my time I’m thinking this is the end for me. There should be a point once you reach so many levels up that you can get past these tests, it shouldn’t be so ridiculously hard to pass tests like going in a dark room finding 20 objects under 30 seconds...I mean come on. Yes I tried multiple time stoppers etc 30 seconds just isn’t enough. Oh well it was good while it lasted.
Enjoy it but getting bored...
I enjoy playing this game, been playing for over a year.
However, its so frustrating to keep getting repeat quests, never being able to complete some of the tasks because you can’t get all the pieces. And the puzzles, I’ve been needing the last piece of the attic puzzle for over a year!!!
I’m about to give up & delete. Same thing, day after day, not moving ahead in the game.
Takes about 24hours for life points to fill back up because the timer for each point is so long. Thats annoying.
Some rooms need over 100 life points to complete.
- Fun Factory LLC
- 155.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © 2013, Fun Factory LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Purse of gold tokens $8.99
- Handful of gold tokens $4.99
- Sack of gold tokens $18.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.