By Marvel Entertainment
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Team up with the Avengers, Spider-Man, the X-Men, and S.H.I.E.L.D. to harness the power of ISO-8 before Dr. Doom, Loki, and the world's most powerful villains beat you to it. Recruit your favorite Marvel Heroes, gear up and Assemble in this new game.
Download now and play in your choice of English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, or Spanish!
***** GAME FEATURES *****
- Stunning graphics and special FX.
- Team up with Marvel Heroes including the Avengers, the X-Men, the Fantastic Four, and more!
- 450+ battles including Boss and Epic Boss battles.
- 60+ missions and hundreds of quests.
- Over 400 in-game items.
- Customizable agent and hero stats.
- Join forces with friends and send/receive FREE gifts.
- Player VS Player (PVP) mode.
- Special Operations (Spec Ops) mode.
- Game play and stats are not linked with the Facebook version of the Marvel: Avengers Alliance.
- Internet connection is required to play Avengers Alliance.
- Compatible with iPhone 4 or newer, iPad 2 or newer, and iPod Touch 5.
- This game is not optimized for iPod Touch 4 or older.
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
Before you download this experience, in-app purchases that cost real money, push notifications to let you know when we have exciting updates like new content, as well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies and some third parties.
What's New in Version 6.2
Minor bug fixes and optimized performance.
DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS GAME
In a Short Time You spend äs much äs it cost for a real Game system ---- not worth it graphics wise or play wise . Buy a play station. The IOS Version does not feature the second season so in essence you pay full price for half of a game. The full version is only available on the Facebook version. Also you CANNOT transfer your progress to the Facebook version that means if, you, like me made it to the end and expected to play the second half of the game ( the one you read about I all the forums ) you will be extremely disappointed. If you have made it to the end of season 1 you will no doubt have spent a ton of real money to get there. I feel this is fraud. They should warn you at the time of download the 2 formats are not compatible and that the IOS is a shorter version of the original game. I have written to Disney/ marvel and they say there is nothing you can do except start from zero on the Facebook version.
Too many problems
This game has the potential to be good but it's just so loaded with bugs that it's nearly unplayable. It requires you to invest a ton of time and effort into what amounts to a complete waste when - you can't complete special ops because your stock of unstable ISO8 just disappears and you can't get any more - the game keeps crashing in the middle of a fight - you can't access PVP at all - the difficulty level is either way too easy or waaaay too hard - there are a billion characters you need to collect and you just can't earn enough points to do so, especially due to the glitches above - you wait days for a group boss only to miss your opportunity to request help and not get it again. I've really enjoyed this game at times but they really need to rethink some things and fix a lot of issues before I can comfortably give it a decent rating.
Terrible. No effort. Playdom doesn't care.
For a game that is already on Facebook and the web, you would think these people would have taken the time to find the constant issues with the game crashing. It's quite frustrating when you are in the middle of a battle, (pvp, computer), and your game crashes. Not only are you automatically disqualified, but you lose your energy. Hopefully they begin to actually care about this app and fix these issues because right now, these constant problems are only stating that they could care less.
Who unfortunately add more negativity, they are very bad of updating the game when it is the updated for example, when are we going to get the last chapter of season one? It's like they don't even care about the people that play the game on iPhone.
- Category: Games
- Updated: May 23, 2015
- Version: 6.2
- Size: 57.4 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Marvel Entertainment
- © Marvel 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Large Pack of Gold$9.99
- Medium Pack of Gold$4.99
- Small Pack of Gold$1.99
- Huge Pack of Gold$24.99
- Giant Pack of Gold$49.99
- Small Pack of Silver$1.99
- Colossal Pack of Gold$99.99
- Medium Pack of Silver$4.99
- Large Pack of Silver$9.99
- Huge Pack of Silver$24.99