Level.24 is a pro-quality real-time spectrum analyzer, EQ, Compressor and Limiter. With up to 1/24 octave band analysis precision and 12 discrete parametric equalizers and ultra low latency, Level.24 redefines audio control on the iPad.
Fully Audiobus compatible to receive, process and record sound from other Audiobus apps.
Rated *Killer App* by Apps4iDevices
Level.24 helps you get perfect sound. In a live sound situation, a (home) studio or an Audiobus configuration, analyze the incoming audio to find peaks and dips and inspect the overall spectral balance. Shape the sound with up to twelve discrete EQ's, and adjust the output levels with the Compressor/Limiter to add maximum punch.
• Input: microphone, external hardware, Audiobus.
• Real-time analysis: 3, 6, 12 and 24 bands per octave spectrum analyzer with average and peak display.
• EQ: up to twelve parametric EQ's, with adjustable center frequency, gain and Q factor.
• Dynamics: compressor with graphically controllable threshold and ratio, 10 dB soft-knee mode and switchable Automatic Attack and Release. Peak Limiter.
• 32-bit floating point internal signal bus.
• Ultra low latency mode with 1.5 ms delay.
• Recording: uncompressed recording and playback; EQ and dynamics stages can be applied to playback as well.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app Crap export functionality
Don’t record into this app
You cannot export your track to any app
When you try it leaves a text file where you audio should be.
PLEASE UPDATE THIS APP FOR PROPER FILE MANAMENT
I bought this app and have had many issues with simply erratic, buggy behavior. I emailed the developer explaining the issues in detail about 2 months ago and have yet to hear back.
This app has potential but since it was released in October 2014 that potential is vapor ware.
Says it’s for iPhone but it’s not.
iPad only. That was $10.00 wasted.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.