Lync 2013 for iPad
By Microsoft Corporation
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Lync 2013 for iPad extends the power of Lync and Skype for Business to your iPad – including voice & video over wireless, rich presence, instant messaging, conferencing, and calling features from a single, easy-to-use interface.
• View shared meeting content during a conference
• Initiate a group conversation (IM or Video) and invite additional participants
• Join, rejoin and initiate a Lync / Skype for Business Meeting to communicate and collaborate on amazing ideas
• Control the meeting (mute or remove attendees) and know more about participants’ modalities
• Transfer your calls to another phone number or another contact
• Pick up your conversations from the point where you left off
• Join a Lync / Skype for Business Meeting even if you don’t have an account
• Enhanced Security with Lync certificate and passive authentication
Anyone can use the Lync Mobile app when invited to a Lync 2013 / Skype for Business meeting. However, you must have a Lync / Skype for Business account in order to enjoy the full capabilities of the app. Also, some functionality might require an update to your server or might not be available to all users. If you’re not sure about your account status, please contact your IT department.
IMPORTANT: THIS SOFTWARE REQUIRES CONNECTIVITY TO VALIDLY LICENSED COPIES OF MICROSOFT LYNC SERVER, SKYPE FOR BUSINESS SERVER, OR OFFICE 365 / SKYPE FOR BUSINESS ONLINE AND WILL NOT WORK WITHOUT IT. UPDATES TO MICROSOFT LYNC SERVER OR SKYPE FOR BUSINESS SERVER MAY BE REQUIRED FOR PROPER PERFORMANCE. SOME FUNCTIONALITY MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE IN ALL COUNTRIES. IF YOU ARE UNSURE ABOUT YOUR COMPANY’S LICENSE TO AND/OR DEPLOYMENT OF LYNC OR SKYPE FOR BUSINESS, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR IT DEPARTMENT.
What's New in Version 5.7.563
We are all tied into 365 at work. Its great for Skype for business. Hasn't crashed on me at all. Running on iPad 3 mini. For 365 user need to follow instructions. 5 stars
Worthless. Won't even open
This app doesn't even open on my iPad. I have no idea why Microsoft is confusingly rebranding this to skype either... It's totally different from regular Skype as near as I can tell.
Terrible and not reliable
This program does not sign on to the server and seems to work part of the time.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jun 04, 2015
- Version: 5.7.563
- Size: 29.0 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Microsoft Corporation
- © 2013 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPad.