By Conceptis Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Slitherlink are addictive loop-forming puzzles which were invented in Japan. Using pure logic and requiring no math to solve, these fascinating puzzles offer endless fun and intellectual entertainment to puzzle fans of all skills and ages.
Each puzzle consists of a rectangular lattice of dots with some clues in various places. The object is to connect the dots surrounding each clue so that the number of lines equals the value of the clue and the lines around all clues form one continuous loop with no crossings or branches. Empty squares may be surrounded by any number of lines.
The game features 2-finger tapping for quick zoom, auto complete clues setting and a link segment highlighting option to help to avoid creating separate loops.
• 90 free Classic Slitherlink puzzle samples
• 30 extra-large puzzles bonus for iPad only
• Multiple difficulty levels from very easy to extremely hard
• Puzzle library continuously updates with new content
• Manually selected, top quality puzzles
• Unique solution for each puzzle
• Hours of intellectual challenge and fun
• Sharpens logic and improves cognitive skills
• Concurrently playing and saving multiple puzzles
• Puzzle library sorting options
• Unlimited Undo and Redo
• Auto complete clues
• Highlight link segment
• Quick zoom using 2-finger tap
• Check puzzle
• Track puzzle solving times
All puzzles in this app are produced by Conceptis Ltd. - the leading supplier of logic puzzles to printed and electronic gaming media all over the world. On average, more than 20 million Conceptis puzzles are solved each day in newspapers, magazines, books and online as well as on smartphones and tablets across the world.
What's New in Version 1.2
This version is refreshed for iOS 7 look and feel. It also:
- Adds indication for newly released puzzle volumes.
- Fixes an issue where in rare cases puzzles do not open on iPad.
- Fixes an issue where app doesn't start after updating to a newer version.
- Improves stability and performance.
I love Slitherlink puzzles. It's implemented well with easy and smooth interaction. The only thing missing is the ability to mark a square as inside or outside the loop though you can partially fudge that by selectively marking links as prohibited.
Easy to use; fun to play
I enjoy solving the tougher puzzles. They have the right balance of hardness and doability. Nice balance of puzzle challenges.
Whatever problems I had opening the app have been resolved, possibly by the restore I did. Great app!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 29, 2013
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 8.4 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Conceptis Ltd.
- © Conceptis Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Medium Variety 1$1.99
- Hard Variety 1$1.99
- Easy Variety 1$1.99
- Big & Easy 1$1.99
- Easy Variety 2$1.99
- Hard Variety 2$1.99
- Big & Medium 1$1.99
- Huge & Medium 1$2.99
- Huge & Easy 1$2.99
- Medium Variety 2$1.99