By Conceptis Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Slitherlink are addictive loop-forming puzzles which were invented in Japan. Using pure logic and requiring no math to solve, these fascinating puzzles offer endless fun and intellectual entertainment to puzzle fans of all skills and ages.
Each puzzle consists of a rectangular lattice of dots with some clues in various places. The object is to connect the dots surrounding each clue so that the number of lines equals the value of the clue and the lines around all clues form one continuous loop with no crossings or branches. Empty squares may be surrounded by any number of lines.
The game features 2-finger tapping for quick zoom, auto complete clues setting and a link segment highlighting option to help to avoid creating separate loops.
For more fun, Conceptis Slitherlink includes a Weekly Bonus section providing an extra free puzzle each week.
• 90 free Classic Slitherlink puzzle samples
• 30 extra-large puzzles bonus for iPad only
• Extra bonus puzzle published free each week
• Multiple difficulty levels from very easy to extremely hard
• Puzzle library continuously updates with new content
• Manually selected, top quality puzzles
• Unique solution for each puzzle
• Hours of intellectual challenge and fun
• Sharpens logic and improves cognitive skills
• Concurrently playing and saving multiple puzzles
• Puzzle library sorting options
• Unlimited Undo and Redo
• Auto complete clues
• Highlight link segment
• Quick zoom using 2-finger tap
• Check puzzle
• Track puzzle solving times
All puzzles in this app are produced by Conceptis Ltd. - the leading supplier of logic puzzles to printed and electronic gaming media all over the world. On average, more than 20 million Conceptis puzzles are solved each day in newspapers, magazines, books and online as well as on smartphones and tablets across the world.
What's New in Version 2.4
This version resolves an issue of occasional reset of Weekly Bonus puzzles’ progress. It also improves performance and stability.
Love it, but a few suggestions
I love this game and used to play it in puzzle magazines long before there were ipads and apps. It's much more enjoyable playing on my tablet device because I no longer wear through the paper with my constant erasing. So thank you, Conceptis for this electronic version.
A few suggestions for the next release:
1. I do not want the game to automatically put an "x" on a path that I erase.
2. Is there a way to save the game at a certain point, rather than constant saving, so that I can restore to a certain point (and not have to completely start over)
3. Could we have a choice of multiple colors for our paths, so I can discriminate between paths I'm absolutely certain about, and paths I'm just trying out?
It's a great, entertaining puzzle game.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 06, 2015
- Version: 2.4
- Size: 7.8 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Conceptis Ltd.
- © Conceptis Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Easy Variety 1$1.99
- Medium Variety 1$1.99
- Hard Variety 1$1.99
- Hard Variety 2$1.99
- Medium Variety 2$1.99
- Easy Variety 2$1.99
- Big & Medium 1$1.99
- Big & Easy 1$1.99
- Easy Variety - Large 1$2.99
- Big & Tough 1$1.99