By Lightricks Ltd.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• Facetune is a fun and powerful portrait & selfie photo editor!
• Limited time Offer - 25% off! Download now and achieve magazine-level photos today!
• #1 Photo and Video App in 127 countries!
Professional photographers and graphic designers constantly photoshop models to perfection, and now so can you! Without the expensive price tag or complicated tools, Facetune gives you the ability to retouch and add artistic flair to selfies and portraits with ease, from the convenience of your iPhone.
Praises about Facetune:
• "Facetune helps you look your Hollywood best, even in photos taken on mobile phones." - Roy Furchgott, The NY Times
• "One of the Most Powerful Mobile Apps I have Ever Encountered... Facetune Can Truly Be Called Magical." - Hillel Fuld, Huffington Post
• “I have been seriously impressed with the patch quality FaceTune does. You get pretty much a Photoshop editing job in the palm of your hand.” - Allyson Kazmucha, iMore
Every photo could use a touch up. That's why magazines use expensive and complicated tools like Photoshop to make people look their best. But now, there’s Facetune! Facetune provides easy-to-use, powerful tools (previously reserved only for the pros) to perfect every photo or selfie, making each one look like it came straight out of a high-fashion magazine. Now you can be sure that all your portraits show only the best version of you - whether you’ll be using them for your professional profile or simply sharing online with friends.
What can Facetune do for you?
• Widen or refine your smile
• Whiten and brighten your teeth
• Smooth and rejuvenate your skin
• Remove temporary imperfections like pimples and blemishes
• Brighten dark circles under your eyes
• Emphasize your eyes for a penetrating gaze
• Change your eye color
• Remove red and white-eye effects
• Color over grey hair
• Fill bald patches
• Remove stray hairs
RESHAPE FACIAL STRUCTURE
• Refine jaw lines
• Heighten cheek bones and brows
• Reshape your nose
• Enlarge or shrink a specific area of the image
• Totally transform your face into alien or other fun shapes
• Apply any shade of blush and eye shadow
• Add volume to your lashes and shape your brows
• Add color to your lips
• Add intensity to your natural lip color
• Focus the photo on you, by defocusing or blurring the background
• Improve lighting or add special effects
• Create customized filters
• Add unique textures and customizable frames
• Rotate the photo or flip to its mirror image
• Add artistic touches to make your photo your own
• Customizable filters can be applied to the entire photo or to specific areas
• Instantly share your edited photos with your friends & family through social media or e-mail
EASY AND FUN
• Compare your work with the original photo at every step of the way, with only one tap
• Having trouble? Facetune offers informative graphic and video help screens for each feature
• iPhone 5, 5C, 5S: 12.6 MP
• iPhone 4S: 8 MP
• iPhone 4: 4.1 MP
What's New in Version 2.5
• A whole bunch of NEW FEATURES have been added:
- Resize: enlarge or shrink a specific area of your image
- Rotate & Flip: turn your photos to the left, right, upside down or mirror image
- Filters: the ability to apply filters easily, one on top of the other
- Customizable frames: you control the width of the frame
• Red-eye & Reshape bugs have been fixed
Nice app, easy to use, but not good for high-res....
I bought this app a few months ago and, for the most part, have been happy with it. Originally, I was extremely enthusiastic about it. The ability to retouch a photo using my finger on the iPad or iPhone was just a great breakthrough in my opinion.
However, after extensive use, I have come to realize that this app does not handle large photos very well, such as those photos of at least 16 megapixels. After you retouch a photo in FaceTune and save it, you lose a considerable amount of resolution. My 4 megabyte photos shot with my Nikon D90 (a 16 megapixel camera) instantly become 1 megabyte (or less). For that reason alone, one cannot use this app for professional work. This app is excellent for amateur level work, but by no means does it meet high professional standards.
I am lowering my rating to 4 stars in hopes that the developers will improve upon the app's ability to handle large photos. I'd also like the ability to handle .eps files, both for import and export. Through improvement and continued development, this app could one day rival PhotoShop for retouching.
Retouch photos in a professional level
Most of us refuse to agree with what we see when we look at a portrait of ourselves. Blemishes, yellow teeth, unruly hair strands, rough skin, pimples and bloodshot red eyes. Facetune is a powerful photo editing tool that allows you to tweak the look, smoothen up your skin, eliminate all the shortcomings and finally dress up the shot with a combination of filters and frames.
It's an instinctive app with a user-friendly interface. The UI is designed well, from the menus to the toolbox; making it perfect for small screens. The tutorial is very intuitive and helps you become an expert in no time. You can undo the changes and compare the edited photo with the original for every step of the process.
Once you start using Facetune, you won't share your photos without touching them up first!
I had my doubts but it is really pretty great.
I'm a professional retoucher and when I saw this app I was initially so skeptical that I downloaded it on a lark to revel in it's awfulness. I was really happy to be proven wrong.
While it has a few usability issues (some applications or workflows could use some streamlining), it really is a great on the go retouching app. As a retoucher and a pro photographer I'm all too familiar with how much people want to look their best, and how much digital photography can highlight what we hate about ourselves. This app's tools are basic and allow for a less is more approach that other apps lack. And while it won't replace "real" retouching, for your iPhone photos it's more than enough.
And of course a lot of it's worth is in the hands of the person using it. You could definitely overdo it. But in terms of actual functionality, this is great.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jun 19, 2014
- Version: 2.5
- Size: 45.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Lightricks Ltd.
- © 2013 Lightricks Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.