Too many cards filled in your wallet? Don't know which card should put in your wallet? Or were you in a need of your credit card details while on the go without your wallet? Do you think it's not safe to carry all your cards in your real wallet?
This is where Card Mate as a secure card manager comes handy.
* Card Mate can auto scan and save your card images, and you can store plenty of addition information with these card images. Scan card process is very simple and quick. Card Mate can store your Credit Cards, Debeit Cards, ID Cards, and any other type of cards.
* All your cards images and information were encrypted using Industrial-strength encryption algorithm, and saved in the local storage of your iOS devices. There is NO server, and Nothing will be upload or send to the server, or any other place.
* You can set an access password to protect all your information, nobody can see or access your cards without this password. Support both Dot-lock and password PIN pad, use more secure pattern lock or 4 digits password as your like.
* Support card category, classify and manage your cards more effectively in category, including add category, edit category, delete category, drag to reorder category.
* Beautiful look and convenient operation, swipe to show/hide menu, tap to show/hide card information and copy to pasteboard, double tap to preview card images. All information in one place, access your card information anytime and any place.
* More advanced and user-friendly operation, drag cards to sort in any order, drag categories to sort in any order, drag to delete cards, drag to add cards to category, and two fingers swipe up to close card images preview.
Like us on Facebook : http://www.facebook.com/orcbit
Follow us on Twitter : https://twitter.com/orcbit
minor bug fixed
Ratings and Reviews
Doesn’t work with Apple Watch
I’ve been looking everywhere for an app like this that syncs with my Apple Watch. I use Apple Pay on my watch everywhere I go and I wanted to be able to use my watch in this manner for my other cards as well. It doesn’t list all of the cards on my watch, only half of a photo of just one of my cards, and when you click on it, it opens up a random card. Doesn’t work at all, very disappointed. Hopefully this will be fixed. Once it works on my watch like advertised, I’ll update my review
So far so good, but needs improvements
So far this app is serving my purpose for a few random cards that I don't want to carry, but there are some improvements I'd love to see. 1) more directions, especially re: credits, 2) higher level password options, 3) swiping to flip card doesn't always work, especially back to front, 4) video tour doesn't load and a "forbidden message pops up.
Store Your Credit Cards
This Application has it all. It backs up all of your scanned Credit Cards, or even any of your identity
Cards, including reward cards.
You can buy more storage by earning coins or just outright buy
the storage so you do not loose
- Qiwen Zhang
- 40.9 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2010-2014 Orcbit Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Full functional upgrade + Remove Ads $3.99
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.