MOLDIV™, the best beauty selfie & video camera, all-in-one photo editor!
With the motion graphics video camera, collage & magazine, perfect selfie for beauty camera, professional photo editor, you can create awesome photos & videos on mobile.
Beauty camera with live selfie filters
Smooth skin, slim face, enlarge eyes
Live texture & light leak effects for camera
Live video filters
Amazing motion graphics
: Bokehs, particle effects, vintage light leak
: Fun animated stickers, video magazine covers, polaroid layouts
PROFESSIONAL PHOTO EDITOR
194 Filters in 13 themes - photographer favorite!
FILM - analog photo effects
Textures that subtly brings all kinds of mood and light leaks
Professional editing tools
Text function with 300+ fonts
560 Stickers and 92 background patterns
Square for Instagram
COLLAGE & MAGAZINE
310 Stylish frames
135 Popular magazine-style layouts
Freely adjust collage aspect ratio
Magazine presets for the most stylish photo editing
MORE AWESOME FEATURES
iMessage extension: mosaic tool
Today widget: video, selfie, edit, collage
Save to maximum resolution of your device.
Photo sharing to Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, Twitter, Flickr etc
* Video Review: http://youtu.be/mopoC8z_bGI
* Ranked No.1 Photo & Video in 110 countries
* Don’t forget to Tag #MOLDIV when posting on Instagram. You may find your photos featured on the official @MOLDIVapp!
Have a question or suggestion? We are waiting for your feedback!
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Clunky back button result
Hello. I’m a long-standing user of MOLDIV and I generally enjoy it. Thanks for a nice app. At the moment, one long-standing issue that’s quite user unfriendly. Please be clearer... As you’re building a collage, and have it almost complete, if you decide you want to go back and say,... add a background to your near finished work of art, you hit the back button,- it will take you to this confusing and badly worded pop-up screen that says something like; “Do you want to discard previous changes?” Yes or No.
I’m tired of losing countless work because I don’t know what “previous changes” the pop-up screen question is referring to. It comes off like a trick question EVERY TIME. Then, all of my work gets dumped and I ALWAYS, Always HAVE TO START ALL OVER AGAIN. I like MOLDIV and purchased the entire suite a long time ago.
Clearer direction would be appreciated when toggling through. Thank you so much.
Lastly, it would be great to have the ability to edit the entire work after “saving”, and not just add more text. Removing, Editing both text and graphics after hitting “save” would be so awesome and cool beans too! Thanks again for MOLDIV! With this tweaking, 5 stars!✨
Awesome purchase full app it's worth it!
One of the few apps I have ever given five stars two it's not perfect since There's always room for improvement.. it's a little proxy for me since I download a new photography app once or twice a week. So far I have yet to find one that has absolutely every single option that I could possibly want our use retrica came really close and actually has become like a staple in my App Store. This one has the potential I just haven't gotten to Know it yet. I can tell it doesn't have a random filter button which retrica has and I love, nor does it have the time date and year stamp like a Retrica, so maybe the developers*are you guys Reading this??* The app has a lot of filters frames features etc. but it's pretty dang expensive to not have a random filter and settings space shuffle button, And no optional date/time watermark/stamp. Listen to your people and get on it! Great app I recommend buying the full application.
I downloaded Moldiv to make text edits (you know, a quote on a nice picture) or scenes from TV shows/movies I like (similar to text edits, but multiple pictures and the dialogue in the scene). I couldn't find other apps that did what I want. They would give me one photo or I had use their photo library or wouldn't let me add words or only initials could be written. Moldiv has been an awesome interface to make these edits with.
I really like the app, and I recommend it (which I have to a few people), but to be completely honest, I'm writing this review so I can unlock some of the sticker packs. In the newest update, two sticker packs are free and two more can be unlocked for free if a review is written. I don't often use stickers but I like having all my options open. It's still app great regardless. :)8
- JellyBus Inc.
- 173 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © JellyBus Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- FRAMES PACK $1.99
- UPGRADE PACK $8.99
- FILTERS PACK $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.