Asphalt 8: Airborne
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*****LEAVE GRAVITY IN THE DUST*****
"The iOS platform has quietly become a haven for great racers, and Asphalt 8 looks to be leading the pack right now" -- Touch Arcade 5/5
"A brilliantly put together arcade racing package" -- Pocket Gamer 9/10 (Gold Award)
The best iOS arcade racing game series reaches a new turning point! Perform dynamic, high-speed aerial stunts in an intense driving experience powered by a brand-new physics engine!
LUXURY DREAM CARS
• More than 95 performance cars (80% NEW!)
• Top licensed manufacturers and models like the Lamborghini Veneno, Bugatti Veyron, Ferrari FXX, Pagani Zonda R, Lamborghini Aventador LP 700-4 and Audi R8 LMS Ultra
• Newly recorded high-fidelity motor sounds for realistic audio immersion
• Hit the ramps and take the race upward
• Perform barrel rolls and wild 360º jumps
• Maneuver through the air while pulling off stunts
NEW EXOTIC LOCATIONS
• 13 different settings such as Venice, French Guiana, Iceland, the Nevada Desert, Tenerife & other exciting locations!
• All tracks available in original and mirror variations in Career mode
• Discover plenty of hidden shortcuts
NEW FEATURES FOR SPEED FREAKS
• 9 seasons & 300 events in the Career mode
• Stunning visuals thanks to next-gen shaders, real-time geometry reflection & other amazing effects
• Check out the new Infected and Drift Gate modes
• Win prizes in the Limited-Time Cups!
• A detailed damage system
SIMULTANEOUS MULTIPLAYER & GHOST CHALLENGES
• Simultaneous multiplayer action for up to 12 opponents (not available for iPod touch 4th generation and iPhone 4)
• Dare friends to asynchronous races
• Compare scores on the new leaderboards with friends and drivers around the world
• Share your racing achievements and prove that you’re the ultimate speed machine
MUSIC TO REV YOUR SOUL
• A heart-thumping mix of amazing licensed music
• Featuring tracks from Bloc Party, Mutemath & The Crystal Method!
• Rearrange your touch controls however you want
Apple Watch SUPPORT
• Stay connected and never miss an event, new car or special offer again!
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third-party advertisements that may redirect you to a third-party site.
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/eula/?lang=en
What's New in Version 2.1.3
Summer's over, but the latest Asphalt 8 update will help you keep the heat going a little longer!
- LAMBORGHINI HURACÁN R&D: Test-drive the Lamborghini Huracán and complete each stage of upgrades to make this motorized marvel yours!
- 6 NEW CARS: The Lamborghini Huracán, Bentley EXP10 Speed 6 and four other super sports cars will be progressively released!
- CAR MASTERY EVENTS & REWARDS: We added more than 100 brand-new Car Mastery events! Take 'em on to earn exclusive Cars & Decals!
Game is fun but...
There is a lot of good that can be said about this game, the music is good, the graphics are great, etc. the problems however make this a disappointment. First off, if you have any problem with the game and e-mail for assistance be expecting at least 3 weeks before getting a response, second the cars in the game cost as much as cars in real life do, however if you are playing without putting a lot of cash into the game you are trying to buy theses cars while working a part-time job, the prizes for winning are so low it takes forever to get anything, third if you are willing to pay (or happen to win every once in a great while) there are boosts to use while racing, that increase your performance, amount of nitro, and overall speed, all those things are fine if you are racing against people with the same boosts in play, or in single player, however if you are not using those things the players who are just fly right through you, giving them the high bonuses, and leaving you with Jack, if the multiplayer had two different options those using the boosts and those not, it would be more fair for those just racing. If those issues were addressed I would boost my rating up, but as us this game gets only three stars
I love how you guys gave all of us an opportunity to receive free cars from the new update but here's the cache. You have 2 weeks with 3 proto keys that recharge every 3 hours + the amount of test you have to do so overall this is the most ridiculous thing any developer could do to a game and consumers. Also the AI challenge you have to do after all the test is complete bs because all the upgrades you earned from the other stages aren't enough to compete with it. The upgrades cost more than 50k each so basically instead of "offering us a free car" we're actually buying it. You guys might also want to redo the whole entire map of San Diego because
1. A small contact with a LAV or jeep literally wrecks you
2. Some of the jumps ends up making you slam into a plane and wreck you
3. Why in the world would there be any military hardware on San Diego harbor?
You guys also might want to fix some of the ads or in fact get rid of them because they're glitching up the game, annoying, and since you have in app purchases there useless. Especially with low payments in every race and the cars are so expensive there's no point in putting up ads cause basically you urge us to buy your stuff. I hope your reading this and every other reviews out there cause this is getting ridiculous.
Love, love love this game and I thought I would never like any video game at all. It's so realistic with great racing tracks and cars. I use the tilt control (sooo fun) and immersive view game options, so it seems like I am really looking out the windshield of a race car. Different card actually handle different. There are lots of great cars to choose. You can earn coins to buy cars by competing in the events and completing the levels of the game, so you really can purchase nice cars without spending money. Because there are special race events, different tracks and 9 racing levels plus the mastery level, it's still fun to play several months later. I also love that you can play off-line (except special events), so I can play without an internet connection. There are some short tracks that make it easy to play with just a little bit of time, too. The only negative for some could be the large amount of storage it requires. Also, I am using an iPhone 6, which has great graphics, etc. Not all phones will provide the same experience.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 30, 2015
- Version: 2.1.3
- Size: 1.24 GB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2014 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. All manufacturers, cars, names, brands and associated imagery are trademarks and/or copyrighted materials of their respective owners.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1.6 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Rookie Credit Pack$1.99
- Driver Credit Pack$4.99
- Pilot Credit Pack$9.99
- SUPER DOUBLE CREDITS$0.99
- CLASS C CAR PACK$2.99
- Pro Credit Pack$19.99
- STANDARD CAR PACK$4.99
- CLASS D CAR PACK$1.99
- Handful of Tokens$1.99
- CLASS B CAR PACK$9.99