Asphalt 8: Airborne
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
*****LEAVE GRAVITY IN THE DUST*****
"The iOS platform has quietly become a haven for great racers, and Asphalt 8 looks to be leading the pack right now" -- Touch Arcade 5/5
"A brilliantly put together arcade racing package" -- Pocket Gamer 9/10 (Gold Award)
The best iOS arcade racing game series reaches a new turning point! Perform dynamic, high-speed aerial stunts in an intense driving experience powered by a brand-new physics engine!
LUXURY DREAM CARS
• 56 high-performance cars (80% NEW!)
• Top licensed manufacturers and models like the Lamborghini Veneno, Bugatti Veyron, Ferrari FXX and Pagani Zonda R
• Newly recorded high-fidelity motor sounds for realistic audio immersion.
• Hit the ramps and take the race upward
• Perform barrel rolls and wild 360º jumps
• Maneuver through the air while pulling off stunts
NEW EXOTIC LOCATIONS
• 9 different settings, such as Venice, French Guiana, Iceland, the Nevada Desert & other exciting locations!
• All tracks available in original and mirror variations in Career mode
• Discover plenty of hidden shortcuts
NEW FEATURES FOR SPEED FREAKS
• 8 seasons & 180 events in the Career mode
• Stunning visuals thanks to next-gen shaders, real-time geometry reflection & other amazing effects
• Check out the new Infected and Drift Gate modes
• Win prizes in the Limited-Time Cups!
• A detailed damage system
SIMULTANEOUS MULTIPLAYER & GHOST CHALLENGES
• Simultaneous multiplayer action for up to 8 opponents (not available for iPod touch 4th generation and iPhone 4)
• Dare friends to asynchronous races
• Compare scores on the new leaderboards with friends and drivers around the world
• Share your racing achievements and prove that you’re the ultimate speed machine
MUSIC TO REV YOUR SOUL
• A heart-thumping mix of amazing licensed music
• Featuring tracks from Bloc Party, Mutemath & The Crystal Method!
• Rearrange your touch controls however you want
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
What's New in Version 1.8.0
Discover the latest Asphalt 8 update and its amazing new features!
• CAR DECALS: The most requested feature is finally here! Customize your cars & take down your opponents with style!
• 5 NEW FERRARI CARS: Get ready for these Italian stallions, including the Enzo Ferrari, Ferrari 612 Scaglietti, Ferrari 330 P4, Ferrari F40 & Ferrari F50, coming soon!
• GARAGE REDESIGN: Admire your beauties in an all-new environment!
• NEW CAR COLLECTION: Time to stock your garage & get exclusive rewards!
Content of new update is good, but some problems
The new update has pleasing content, but it made the app too volatile. I have yet to make it all the way through the race. The very furthest I have made it is the ghost upload screen before the game crashes. In most cases, the race crashes before it begins. I have learned to avoid jumps, as they are another source of crashing. In addition, the decals are too expensive. A hundred thousand credit difference for checkers instead of stripes? Six thousand dollars more for two grey stripes instead of one white one? Some decals cost tokens, and those are ridiculously hard to get. If you watch a video, you get 1 token. That's the equivalent of a cute little star sticker to pay for a carnival ride. I think that it should be more like five tokens a video. Maybe a three token reward for winning first/first-prize on the first try. I'm not saying to be generous, but don't make it so that tokens are a useless currency to those who don't pay for them. I like this game, but every update seems to drive this game down a notch. I suggest that the next update works less on content and more on the volatility and game mechanics.
Best racing game I have EVER played in years!
When I first opened this app, I thought it was going to be another cheap racing game. Now, I don't want to play anything else! The amazing physics and abilities in this game just blew my mind when I went in my Doge Dart and ran on my race track, racing other players and burning rubber in the state of Nevada! The graphics in this game are inconceivable! Amazing! Knocking down players, performing barrel rolls, and buying new cars! Definitely my type of game! I played Asphalt5, and it was awful! Just awful! But then, a couple of years later, Asphalt8: Airborne came out, and now, I never play any other racing game! And now, the new update came out and I bought a 21,000 credit decal for my 2015 Ford Mustang, and it was beautiful! I'm also now going for the new Ferrari that came out! Beauty at it's finest! Although, there are some flaws. One is how EXPENSIVE it is to get decals! The best decal that I really want for my Mustang is 750 tokens! That's really expensive in my opinion. I'd rather but the Renault DeZir,
I bought the game when it was 1.99 and the game progresses way too slow. And you pretty much have to pay to progress. Asphalt 7 was super fun and you didn't have pay to finish the game. But this game was like a step backwards. When I played asphalt 7 it was my favorite racing game at the time, so when this came out I thought it would be even better, but it wasn't. And I bought it for 1.99 and I got nothing special for paying 1.99 nope and now this game is free and I fell like I wasted my money. This game seems like it went a step backwards and that's why I rate this game 1 out of 5 , and if I could I would rate it a 0 out of 5. And since I payed when you had to buy it and got NOTHING SPECIAL. This game is just pay to win. It is boring, hard to get money with out paying. Don't play this rushed, money grabbing game. When game loft released it for 1.99 I was 2.5 times cheaper than 7 which seemed more pay to win. Than when it was made free it became more pay to win. It bothers me that when you do the game before perfectly that you don't have to pay to beat it, than you release a PTW game first payed than free. I may download it again if you get a good free car for people that payed 1.99.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 04, 2015
- Version: 1.8.0
- Size: 1.21 GB
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2014 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. All manufacturers, cars, names, brands and associated imagery are trademarks and/or copyrighted materials of their respective owners.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1.6 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Top In-App Purchases
- Rookie Credit Pack$1.99
- Driver Credit Pack$4.99
- SUPER DOUBLE CREDITS$0.99
- Pilot Credit Pack$9.99
- CLASS C CAR PACK$2.99
- CLASS D CAR PACK$1.99
- Pro Credit Pack$19.99
- STANDARD CAR PACK$4.99
- CLASS B CAR PACK$9.99
- Extra Pilot Credit Pack$5.99