Asphalt 8: Airborne
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
200 MILLION PLAYERS CAN’T BE WRONG!
TAKE A SPIN WITH THE FRONTRUNNER OF MOBILE RACING GAMES!
ACCLAIMED BY PLAYERS & THE PRESS!
“The iOS platform has quietly become a haven for great racers, and Asphalt 8 looks to be leading the pack right now.” - TouchArcade
WINNER: **2015 MWC Best Mobile Game App**
WINNER: **Winner of 2014 Pocket Gamer Best Sports/Racing Game Award**
PERFECT SCORE: ** 5/5 – TouchArcade**
PERFECT SCORE: ** 5/5 – AppSpy**
PERFECT SCORE: ** 5/5 – Slide to Play**
PERFECT SCORE: ** 100/100 – GameReactor**
PERFECT SCORE: ** 5/5 – MacLife**
LEAVE GRAVITY IN THE DUST!
• 140+ OFFICIAL SPEED MACHINES: Ferrari, Lamborghini, McLaren, Bugatti, Mercedes, Audi, Ford, Chevrolet… We got ‘em all!
• STUNNING GRAPHICS: Interactions between the vehicles, environments & tracks are a fully physics-based experience!
• ARCADE GAMEPLAY AT ITS FINEST: Feel the thrill of gravity-defying racing across 40+ high-speed tracks!
• THE ULTIMATE MULTIPLAYER RACING EXPERIENCE: Race in real-time multiplayer action for up to 12 opponents & dare your friends to ghost races!
• WIN BIG: Participate in our Limited-Time Events to stack up amazing & exclusive rewards!
• MASSIVE CONTENT DEPTH: 400+ career events, 1,500 car mastery challenges, 5 unique game modes, car collections. An endless stream of single-player content!
• CUSTOMIZE & UPGRADE YOUR RIDES: With over 2,300 decals, take down your opponents with style!
JOIN OUR RACER COMMUNITY!
• FACEBOOK: facebook.com/AsphaltGame
• YOUTUBE: youtube.com/c/AsphaltGames
• TWITTER: twitter.com/Asphalt
• INSTAGRAM: instagram.com/asphalt8
Visit our official site at http://www.gameloft.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://glft.co/GameloftonTwitter or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/Gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles.
Check out our videos and game trailers on http://www.youtube.com/Gameloft
Discover our blog at http://glft.co/Gameloft_Official_Blog for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third-party advertisements that may redirect you to a third-party site.
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/eula/?lang=en
What's New in Version 2.7.0
Show off your skills in the brand-new update!
- MULTIPLAYER SEASONS: Multiplayer just got a nitro boost of competition and rewards! Race your best against other players to score points and unlock prizes in limited-time Racing Seasons.
- MULTIPLAYER LEAGUES: Your skills behind the wheel will be fully recognized as you score high ratings and make your way into higher leagues. The better your league, the bigger your rewards at the end of the Season!
- REPLAYKIT BROADCASTING: Now you can show off your incredible skills to the world in real time with live broadcasting support thanks to ReplayKit on iOS 10.
- NEW CARS: Hungry for more speed machines? The Falcon F7, Mercedes-Benz CLA 45 AMG Racing Series, GT by CITROEN, Icona Vulcano V12 Hybrid, and more will be added regularly, so check back often!
- NEW EVENTS: Are your skills sharpened and your engine revved for the new R&D event and 2 new Enduro Challenges? Be among the first to claim some of the most powerful cars ever added to the game!
- RIO & AREA 51 UPGRADES: We’ve improved our newest tracks with greater visibility, better lighting and lots of tweaks to make every race more vivid than ever.
Gameplay great, car system needs to be changed
I love this game for it's gameplay. The main issue is that the annoying vehicle system is broken. The BMW 3.0 CSL Hommage is in the game, as well as the Chevrolet 2016 Camaro SS, and the Shelby Cobra 427. All 3 cars are horrible in real life, but thru upgrades in this game they become some of the BEST CARS IN THE GAME! FIX THIS! Plus your speedometer can lie to you, making your car faster than it really is. It's really disappointing how an amazing game got totally ruined by idiotic greedy game devs that simply make everything a total failure by simply stealing money from your wallet. They have a "Customer Care" section, where you can supposedly "report" hackers. They never do a thing and hackers get the 3 overpowered broken cars and win every race, so the "Customer Care" means "Customer we just don't Care." It's really sad how developers spend so much time on it and ruin it by not respecting their customers and overpricing things with greed. It's seriously pathetic. If you want to play, only do "Career" or do "Events" it you don't care about being disappointed millions of times. Only do "Multiplayer" after you have at least one of the three broken cars. But still, it is so sad to see a great game evolve into trash throughout 6 years of growing and evolving, that it simply became junk in almost all aspects.
I absolutely love this game! Very addicted! This is one game that I can't stay away from! Anyone looking for a challenge, this is a highly recommended game!
To the Asphalt team, I am user ID and racer Black Magic 5683. I think I may have a solution to fixing the Car Mastery licenses earnings that other racers and me are having trouble with. When I play my Car Mastery races, I have noticed that I can achieve licenses in the races themselves. But when I complete a car's races, it don't give me the licenses for finishing the car for the licenses it is supposed to give you after all races are completed. Don't know whether this is a bug of some sort, but I might have a solution to work around that. I could suggest putting out another update for the Car Mastery section which would reset the last race for each car and put the licenses that would be awarded after all races are complete in the last race for that car along with the others. This would "fix" the licenses awarded for car completion and getting the needed licenses to get all the cool decals and cars. This would be a definite solution to solve the Car Mastery licenses problem others and me are having.
Best Ra- AD LOADING
I used to play Asphalt: 8 a bunch last year and the year before. I never did the in-apps purchase thing, I don't believe in it. I used to love playing this game. I would come home from school, put my Asphalt playlist on, and play for hours on end, uninterrupted. What happened to that? Gameloft, I used to play your games, because you made them with such detail, and always avoided ads. Now I cant go three races without a new ad popping up. I would love to play Asphalt the way it was originally, with how immersive it is, but I cant do that anymore. Kinda sad about that... I know you don't have to keep the ads up, you bring in plenty of revenue from the in-app purchases, and you don't have ads on Blitz Brigade. So, if you don't mind me asking, why do you have ads so frequently on such a fan favorite. I understand ads every once in a while, but with how many people play Asphalt, and how many ads are popping up in a given time frame, you are making long term fans of this game start to look for other and subsequently better versions of this game. I hope you do take my words into consideration Gameloft. I'd like to think that you are still the great game company that I know you once were.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 12, 2016
- Version: 2.7.0
- Size: 1.62 GB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Gameloft
- © 2014 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. All manufacturers, cars, names, brands and associated imagery are trademarks and/or copyrighted materials of their respective owners.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1.6 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes
Top In-App Purchases
- Rookie Credit Pack$1.99
- Driver Credit Pack$4.99
- Pilot Credit Pack$9.99
- Pro Credit Pack$19.99
- SUPER DOUBLE CREDITS$0.99
- CLASS C CAR PACK$2.99
- STARTER CAR PACK$4.99
- Handful of Tokens$1.99
- CLASS D CAR PACK$1.99
- Hoard of Tokens$9.99