Lucidchart - Diagram and Flowchart Creation Done Right!
By Lucid Software
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Create, edit, and share beautiful diagrams, flowcharts, process maps, and more!
Get started quickly and easily with dozens of templates and hundreds of shapes.
Access your diagrams on any browser or device, and collaborate with anyone in real time.
Save recent documents to your iPad and view them while offline.
If you already have a Lucidchart account, sign in and your documents will instantly appear. With more than three million users, Lucidchart is the perfect diagramming solution for teams of all sizes.
- Powerful version control with full revision history
- Cloud storage so you never lose a document
- Access your documents on any browser and any device
- Choose from hundreds of shapes and dozens of templates
- Share and export your diagrams as PDF, PNG, and more
- Configure permissions to share your documents with viewers, commenters, editors, owners
- Lucidchart automatically stores your recent documents to view offline
- Embed diagrams in blogs or wikis
- Real time sharing and collaboration with changes synced instantaneously
- Unlimited number of simultaneous collaborators
- Google Drive, Google Apps, Confluence, JIRA, and Jive Compatible
HUNDREDS OF TEMPLATES AND EXAMPLES:
- Mind Maps
- UML / ERD
- Workflow Diagrams
- Concept Map
- Network Diagrams
- Cisco Network Icons
- Server Rack Diagrams
- Venn Diagrams
- Graphic Organizer
- Use Case Diagrams
- BPMN 2.0
- Data Flow
- Value Stream Mapping
- AWS Architecture
- Tech Clipart
- Circuit Diagram
- Enterprise Integration
- Process Engineering
- Common geometric shapes
- Many more
What's New in Version 1.3.1
- Bug fix for compatibility with 8.3
- View Documents Offline – Automatically save recent documents to your iPad and view them while offline
- Shared with Me – Use the Shared with Me tab to view documents and folders that you have received
- Recover from Trash – Use Recover from Trash under your Account settings to recover deleted items for up to 7 days
You can always reach us at email@example.com with any feedback, questions, or problems, and thanks for being a Lucidchart customer!