Hot5(R) by Weight Watchers
By Hot5, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Hot5 by Weight Watchers offers quick workout videos designed by Personal Trainers to supercharge your fitness.
Hot5 combines various fitness methods with professionals who will motivate, inspire and lead you through a variety of exercises from beginner to expert, Yoga to Cardio. There's a workout for everyone.
You can do 5 minutes at the end of a jog to work your core, 25 minutes of yoga flow in your hotel room, or 45 minutes of full body workouts and feel the burn!
- Get your heart pumping with a variety of workouts
- Train with high-quality video on your phone
- Build custom Workout Playlists with Hot5 Premium
- Track the FitPoints(TM) you earn from your workouts
- Save your favorite workouts
- Integrate with Health app
PREMIUM MEMBERSHIP DETAILS
- Access for free with Weight Watchers login
- The length of the subscription is 1 month recurring or 1 year recurring.
- The price for the subscription depends on your area. See In-App Purchases for detail.
- Premium membership gives you access to all workout categories.
For detailed terms and conditions please see http://hot5.co/terms.html
What's New in Version 3.7.0
- General bug fixes and performance improvements
Needs to have videos for mobility challenged
Well I like the concept but can only do arm exercises. I have a bad back and braces on my legs. This app is supposed to be a tool for weight watchers, there are a large number of older folks or in my case disabled that can't do half those moves even on the easy ones... they need show exercises that can be done while holding onto a chair or sitting in a chair or something.., I am so tired of exercise classes that say " just do what you can" which leaves me with not much to do but arms, there must be a way to work abs & legs without having to get on the floor... This app is useless to me... arm exercises is not what I need.
Doesn't even open
I downloaded this app today. The first screen just stayed there and it took me 10 minutes to figure out that I had to swipe to get to the next screen and not tap! Anyway so far it looks like there are some interesting videos in the application that I will use to exercise. I tried to download one and had no trouble doing that so it looks like the app works.
Used to be great!
I used to LOVE this app. But it doesn't work anymore - just freezes and locks my phone. This started around release of iOS 10. Someone needs to figure out problem and get this app working again!
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 29, 2016
- Version: 3.7.0
- Size: 78.5 MB
- Languages: English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Hot5, Inc.
- © 2013 Hot5, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Hot5 Premium$1.99
- Hot5 Premium$14.99