Linesweeper is puzzle similar to Minesweeper. Your aim is to create a single continuous non-intersecting loop. The numbered tiles can't be passed through. The number means how many of the 8 surrounding tiles should contain some part of the solution path.
Linesweeper is originally invented by Jak Marshall.
**** Linesweeper features ****
- 5 difficulty levels
- more than 500 levels
- "Check" function can highlight wrong lines
- option to enable automatically highlight wrong lines
- Automatically indicate correct numbers
- Autosave the process of unfinished levels
- Record best completion time for each level
- Game Center Achievements
- Try to complete as many levels as possible
- Bug fixes and performance improvements
- Stanley Lam
- 49.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2012-2013 Stanley Lam
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Full Version $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.