Line Sweeper typical minesweeper unique variant
By Stanley Lam
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Linesweeper is puzzle similar to Minesweeper. Your aim is to create a single continuous non-intersecting loop. The numbered tiles can't be passed through. The number means how many of the 8 surrounding tiles should contain some part of the solution path.
Linesweeper is originally invented by Jak Marshall.
**** Linesweeper features ****
- 5 difficulty levels
- more than 500 levels
- "Check" function can highlight wrong lines
- option to enable automatically highlight wrong lines
- Automatically indicate correct numbers
- Autosave the process of unfinished levels
- Record best completion time for each level
- Game Center Achievements
- Try to complete as many levels as possible
What's New in Version 1.2.4
- Bug fix
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 20, 2017
- Version: 1.2.4
- Size: 15.0 MB
- Languages: English, Japanese
- Seller: Stanley Lam
- © 2012-2013 Stanley Lam
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to Full Version$0.99