Geofency Time Tracking
By Karl Heinz Herbel
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
GEOFENCY enables full automatic location-based time tracking on iPhone, iPad & Apple Watch, where manual inconvenient Check-in/-out becomes an absurdity of the past. Arrival & departure times get recorded automatically as soon as you enter or leave an interesting place – it works like magic! Of course all very energy efficient, thanks to the latest Geofencing & iBeacon technologies! With the integrated webhook feature you can even trigger your home automation system as you arrive or leave (e.g. switch on lights when coming home)!
Great to automatically monitor working hours, client visits, lunch times or the stays on your favorite places! GEOFENCY offers the just simplest and most effective way to MONITOR your DURATION OF STAYS on interesting places. Inconvenient manual time recording was yesterday!
• Tired of always have to writing down your working hours?
• Fed up leaving the office absently, missed to check the clock?
• Can't you remember when you came or left your favorite places?
Let the iPhone do this nerve-racking time monitoring job for you!
With GEOFENCY this is now possible in a smart and clever new way! Just mark your points of interests on a map and let the rest up to Geofency!
GEOFENCY automatically tracks the times when you enter or leave your points of interest. Just carry your iPhone in your pocket or bag with you. You'll get rich statistics and graphics over time automatically!
Automatic Location-based Time Tracking – The (GEO)FANCY way!
• Automatic location-based time tracking - 24/7 time recording for your points of interest!
• Graphical visualization of your dwell times (by simply rotating your device to landscape) - with zoom!
• Rich statistics: Single-, Day-, Week- & Month-Summaries.
• Map-View: Manage your points of interest directly on a beautiful fullscreen map view.
• Add new locations in seconds – With just one tap!
• Runs completely in the background while trying to maintain good battery life!
• Automatic recognition when you enter or leave a place or region.
• Webhook feature: Lets you control your home automation system to e.g. switch on lights as you arrive!
• Journaling feature: Automatic recognition of frequent visited places – to know exactly when you've been where and how long!
• Calendar-Export: Export events automatically into your calendar (iCloud, CalDAV & Exchange) – view your data comfortable even from Mac or PC!
• Today Widget: See the most interesting details right from the Notification Center with one swipe and be more productive!
• Apple Watch App!
• Export feature: Send time recordings via e.g. email in an Excel-friendly format!
• Export time data and use it directly in Excel, Numbers or Harvest!
Simple to use daily timesaver! You don't have to fiddle around with time recordings on yourself. Free your mind and just don't bother about manual time tracking anymore!
100% Private: Only YOU can see your data. We will never collect or share any information about you. We really respect and take care of our users privacy!
To get the best and most accurate monitoring results, Wi-Fi, carrier and location services should always be enabled for Geofency. iBeacon monitoring requires at least Bluetooth 4 (iPhone 4S or later).
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Geofency was designed to use GPS very sparingly and never in the background. The app relies mostly on cell tower + Wi-Fi locations. This was chosen wisely to maintain best battery life.
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
• "I had no idea that my iPhone could do such things!"
• "Beautiful, polished and elegant designed. Extremely simple to use."
• "Perhaps the most overall effective app available."
Find out more on our landing page: www.geofency.com
Sample-Script for easy webhook integration: www.geofency.com/geo.zip
What's New in Version 5.3
• Drag & Drop: Drag an item from the main view to other apps (e.g. Maps, Contacts, Mail) and vice versa (iOS 11).
• Reorder by dragging: Drag and hold to move an item from the main list to a new position (iOS 11).
• The distance to a location information is now shown with higher precision and update frequency on the map.
• Overall speed and memory optimizations (less I/O, better frame rates).
• Informal notification sounds like e.g. the »wi-fi disabled« warning are now automatically muted during night times.
• Improved international formatting of geo-coordinates.
• Improved overall usability, friendliness and stability.
If you like Geofency, please leave us a rating on the App Store. It helps a lot. If not, please send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brilliant app! 👍🏼
Fascinating to see where and how long I spent my time at which places. Works pretty realiable 24/7 without impacting my iPhone battery!
Great Time Tracking App
So easy to use. Would love to be able to export my data too :-)
Great for hourly employee
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Dec 06, 2017
- Version: 5.3
- Size: 6.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Karl Heinz Herbel
- © 2013-2017 Tion
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.