By Timothy Sakhuja
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
With Forager Diary, keeping track of your finds of wild edibles is a snap.
• Easily document every wild edible you find with lovely photos, field notes, the date you found it, and its exact location, all presented in a gorgeous interface.
• Visualize them all on a big, beautiful map.
• Easily return to the locations of your most precious finds at a later date with by getting directions to their exact coordinates.
• Share finds with friends through email.
• Because we know there's a good chance you won't have data access on your foray, you can create sightings offline.
Whether you're a wild mushroom fanatic who wants to make sure you never forget the location of a bolete patch or a berry picker who just wants to document your finds, this is the app you've been waiting for.
What's New in Version 2.0.0
• Updated for iPhone 6 and 6 Plus.
• New sharing options including Twitter and Facebook.
Best Forager Ap Out There
I really like this ap. it's straight forward, no elaborate database to download etc. I use it to keep track of where I found certain plants, so I can go back at a different time time of year. The one complaint I have is the *very* limited ability to edit. Once a new plant is entered, I have to delete it in order to edit the name. Also, if I've entered a plant finding and I want to change or delete the photo, I have to delete the entry and re-enter it.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: May 11, 2015
- Version: 2.0.0
- Size: 1.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Timothy Sakhuja
- © 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.