Building upon the global success of 50 million+ downloads of PDF Reader series, Kdan Mobile has taken a step forward to migrate the technology to Apple’s Mac platform. Covering all the essentials and more, PDF Reader is one of the world’s leading PDF solutions across any Apple device. Its expert features allow you to view, annotate, combine, compress, organize and sign PDFs with ease. Now you can efficiently work with PDFs on your iPhone, iPad, and Mac.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
- Featured as one of “Best PDF reader for Mac of 2018” apps on Techradar.
- Productivity: Top 10 free app in USA, Germany, China, Brazil, UK and many other stores.
• Multi-tab viewing
• View BOTA (Bookmark, Outline, Thumbnail, Annotation Summary)
• Auto Flow
• View PDF in single page or two pages view.
• Highlight, underline, and strikeout text
• Add shapes, sticky notes, and text boxes
• PDF Signature & form filling
• Add stamps indicating time and date information
• Insert hyperlinks to external websites, target pages, and email address
• Two operating modes – File Viewer & Management
• Create PDF from connected scanner and iOS devices
• Create shortcuts to import local folders connecting with PDF Reader
• Organize PDF files with tags
• Compress PDFs
• File sync among all PDF Reader series using iCloud, Dropbox, and Kdan Cloud
KDAN CLOUD SERVICES – SIGN UP FOR FREE
• View PDFs online by sending file links.
• Upload and manage files directly from your browser.
• Send download links from the web with password protection.
IN-APP PURCHASE (FREE TRIAL AVAILABLE)
Convert, edit, and sync PDFs on the go by subscribing to Kdan Mobile’s Document 365 services. Work with PDFs across all devices and platforms with ease.
WHAT IS DOCUMENT 365?
Document 365 is a comprehensive, cross-device document solution aimed at improving your productivity. The PDF document solution includes Kdan's best PDF Reader mobile and desktop apps along with online converting and faxing services. With document 365, you can leverage your productivity every day. And it starts now.
PREMIUM PDF FEATURES
• Full access to PDF Reader all versions, including iOS, Mac, and more
• View multiple PDFs as tabs
• OCR Converter
• Convert and fax documents online
• Batch encrypting PDF documents
• Change PDF background
• Apply bates number to PDF pages
• Customize PDF with headers, footers, and page numbers
• Rotate, rearrange, add, & delete PDF pages
• Add PDF watermark, merge & split
• Night reading mode
• 1 TB storage space on Kdan Cloud
FREE TRIAL DETAILS
- Try out the subscription content before you buy it. We offer 7-day and 14-day free trial periods to new subscribers of Document 365.
Subscriptions will be charged through your iTunes account at the confirmation of purchase. Your subscriptions will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of current subscription period. Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same duration and at the present subscription price. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during an active subscription period. You may manage your subscriptions in your iTunes Account Settings after purchase
Terms of service: https://auth.kdanmobile.com/articles/terms_of_service
WE’D LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Follow us on Twitter: @kdanpdfreader
Follow us on Facebook: PDF Reader
CAN WE GIVE A HAND?
Got a question? Contact us at email@example.com or check out https//support.kdanmobile.com
■ Table of Contents - Create outlines for your PDF documents.
■ PDF Printer - Print multiple pages on each printed page and make posters or booklets from PDFs.
■ PDF Decryption - Remove the owner password and restrictions on printing, editing, and text copying from PDF documents.
■ PDF Stamp - Add dynamic stamps displaying date and username .
■ PDF Signature - Insert your signatures into PDFs by typing your name, using images, or signing on your trackpad.
■ Overall performance improvements.
You can always find us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ratings and Reviews
Its OK but...
Im no fan of Adobe, so I tried this alternative but its lacking in some basic features.
This does do basic virewing and printing of complete files acceptabley, But…
It wont let me print a custom list of pages like Adobe does, Like Print Pages 1,4,7, 12-20, 72. Instead I would have to print each of those pages or ranges, one at a time.
First, it starts off im Thumbnail mode all the time, cant seem to turn that off as a startup feature. Only developers need theumbnail mode, the rest of us just want to view pages in as full a screen real estate as possible. Also, the search feature is weird - it presents the hourglass for several seconds as you beging to type the first letter or letters of the search word, and it crashes ofetn after one or more searches. It doesnt highlight the search results on the viewable page, instead it opens a search results thumbnail list on the left of the scren even though search box is on the right and displayed page is in the middle.
Also, there should be a navigation pane that displays current page number and first and last page number that lets you quickly navigate to top, bottom or a specific page number.
Hi HomeDocNY, Thanks for your review. You can export select pages as a new PDF and print as one. Here is a tutorial https://support.kdanmobile.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000608514-How-to-Export-Selected-Pages-as-a-New-Separate-PDF.
Also, for the thumbnail mode as you referring to when it displays the list of files? If so there is a thumbnail and list icon in the bottom right-hand corner, just click the list icon to switch the viewing mode, if you are referring to something else, please kindly email us at email@example.com with more details and we'd be happy to assist you.
Basic version not as functional as Preview for me
I was looking for a way to more easily extract pages from a PDF than Preview, which seems like a pretty basic feature. So, I downloaded PDF Reader and tried it. On clicking the “extract” button, I immediately got a pop up window advertising the paid version. It didn’t even bother to say that the feature I was requesting was a premium one—just popped up an ad. At least for me, PDF Reader is not worth the trouble. I don’t mind paying a flat fee for an app, but I don’t do recurring fees, so the premium options are just not feasible for me.
Thank you for the feedback. The free version offers basic PDF features. If you are looking for a page editor you can upgrade the app or purchase PDF Reader Premium (one-time payment). If you would choose the Creativity 365 subscription plan it includes access to all Creativity 365 apps on iOS, Mac, Android, and Windows.
Best PDF Reader, but I still hate PDF
After being in web development since the mid-90s, I have always hated PDF. Adobe can make anything halfway decent much worse than one would expect (look at Coldfusion), and has destroyed the core idea: a readable, pixel-perfect doc, with forms, editing tools, data integration, and all the crap that makes people use it in ways for which there are better tools. All I want is to read a doc without the stupid free reader Adobe provides.
Thanks for supporting! Welcome to share any suggestions with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kdan Mobile Software LTD
- 26.2 MB
- English, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013-2017 Kdan Mobile Software Ltd. All Rights Reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.