COMPATIBILITY NOTICE: This app will NOT be available on any device with iOS 11 or NEWER. It will still work on devices with iOS 10 or older but support will no longer be provided.
***Named Editor's Choice in the iOS App Store!
Dropchord is a music-driven, score challenge game with mesmerizing visuals and an original electronic soundtrack! Influenced by music visualizers and score attack arcade games, Dropchord is an original experience that'll test your dexterity while providing endless fun!
* Use your fingers to manipulate a beam crossing the extent of a circle. Dodge scratches while you collect notes to progress to the next track!
* Ten original, full length electronic tracks stream seamlessly to create an endless DJ set!
* "Standard Mode" challenges you to a level-based experience, introducing new game mechanics as the music progresses!
* "Full Mix Mode" provides an endless experience with a steadily increasing difficultly!
* Global and Local Leaderboards save your high scores for competition with your friends and younger self!
Do your fingers and ears a favor-- get Dropchord today!!
Added link for purchasing the soundtrack on vinyl!
Ratings and Reviews
This dazzling music rhythm game is a joy to look at, listen to, and play, combining catchy electronic melodies with innovative touch controls. It’s easy to learn, hard to put down, and leaves plenty of room for skilled players to excel.
I come across this game and figured I might give it a try. After about a few moments waiting for it to download, I proceed to put on my headphones at almost full volume not knowing what to expect. When I entered the app to the menu I immediately started getting the chills. Once I got into the gameplay I was amazed about the outside effects going along with the music as I put a line through a few circles. On my first run I got almost 400,000 points. This game is for anyone and everyone! So if you are reading this, get this game!!!!
This game is not a rhythm game, not at all.
The music is fantastic and it's visually impressive. The gameplay is interesting and fun but this game is said to be a rhythm game but that is one huge lie. Still good.
- Double Fine Productions, Inc.
- 53.5 MB
- Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © (c) and (TM) 2013 Double Fine Productions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.