Insanity Log 60 - 9 week fitness tracker
By Insomniac Industries
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
For those of you who are digging deeper, we give you most interactive means to do so!
iLog60 is designed for those following a 2 month or 9 week fitness plan, such as Insanity. It allows the user to track their progress in the program using an enhanced workout schedule, progress bars, and note taking system.
With this app you can:
- Follow the workout on a day to day basis. Each time you enter the App, it will tell you what day you are on, and the workout for that day. Never wonder again what you'll be doing.
- Cross off each day in the program you have completed. Use our clean visual interface and smooth animations to see just how far you've come.
- Add notes to each day, keep track of your scores on fitness tests, difficulty of workout, how well you did, etc. Write as much or as little as you like.
- View and track important statistics such as how many days you've completed, how many you have left, which day and workout you are on, etc. Each day you log fills up a progress bar, and tells you the phase of the workout.
Pleas note that this app is not a stand alone. It requires a 2 month fitness program such as insanity. Please make sure this App is compatible with your workout before you buy. And if you are doing one of the toughest, meanest, and craziest workouts out there, Have this app on your side, work hard, and get the results you want!
What's New in Version 1.5
-Added IAP for a graph for your fit tests.
It does what it says!!!
A great way to log all of your progress and remember your fit test scores. Physically seeing the days knocked out on the schedule really motivate you because as it gets fuller you just won't believe it's been that long. I highly recommend anyone new to insanity buys this app.
Most helpful app!!!
When I lost my wall calendar i found it difficult to keep track of which was my next workout. This app keeps track of your fit tests and which is your next work out. Great app and would highly recommend it!!!
I purchased the fit test graph and it would not copy. Very disappointed that I have wasted a dollar on the fit test graph when I didn't even get to use it. But other than that, the app is very helpful and it motivates me to get my workouts done every day.
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Jul 23, 2013
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 32.8 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Insomniac Industries LLC
- © 2013 Insomniac Industries
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Insanity Graph$0.99