Toy Defense 2 - TD Battles
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Playtime’s over, soldier! It’s time for some real fast-paced tower defense action. Lucky for you, Toy Defense 2 has you covered. Forget about castles and clans — jump into epic combat, take command of powerful vehicles, hone your strategic skills and become the ultimate commander.
Think you’re tough enough? Then sharpen your tactics and tackle dynamic PvP battles from across the globe. Still looking for a bigger challenge? Take the next step and compete in tournaments to rise through the ranks to the top of the ratings.
They may be toy soldiers, but this no place for toying around! It’s up to you build an unstoppable army, take on unforgettably awesome battles, conquer your enemies and seize victory!
• Three game modes: PvE missions, tournaments and PvP battles
• 290 action-packed missions
• Famous campaigns like the Battle of Iwo Jima and Operation Overlord
• Vehicles from Great Britain, the U.S.A., the USSR and Germany
• Tournaments with rating system
• Stunning graphics
• Units upgradable by adding commanders
• Several nations’ armies available to use during a battle
Follow us for the updates!
What's New in Version 2.10
In this update:
· A new world, Special Ops, in which you can only use commanders.
· Earn training points for successfully finished missions in the new world!
Have fun playing the game? Please leave your rating or review on the App Store!
Addicted to Toy Defence
Just finished signing the treaty for Toy Defence 1 and just got Toy Defence 2 but am enjoying so far and the fun new changes to the game. I expect this to be as fun as the first or even more so. The two improvements I would recommend is #1). understanding what the little Toy Soldiers are yelling out in the first game bc I like to yell out with them (quietly) when I am playing by myself and # 2). Carrying over the stars from the first game to the second. I had purchased and won quite a few but now back down to zero and that is rather demoralizing. However, I love, love, love Toy Defence and most highly recommend the fun little diversion for any and every TD lover!!!
Revised !!! Good.
Previously: 3 stars. This edition is too difficult. You can't "buy" money or hearts on a level.... Or I just can't figure it out. Also it's difficult to see when guys are damaged. There's no flamethrower... Infantry are tough to kill unless you upgrade all the way to flamethrower status. There's some ridiculous airplane thing that slows down other airplanes. The menus slide and it can take a few touches to get it to open. Hopefully the developer will release some fixes.
Strategy, challenging, addictive, and Fun.
The maps were laid out well, there are tons of upgradeable options. Cheats are available by credit card, and challenge matches are available online to boost your upgrades.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 27, 2016
- Version: 2.10
- Size: 86.7 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Melsoft
- © Melsoft Games
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Stored Soldiers for epic tower defense$4.99
- Infantryman's Backpack for epic tower defense$9.99
- Safe Bet for epic tower defense$4.99
- 1200 Stars for epic tower defense$2.99
- Strategic supply for epic tower defense$9.99
- 300 Gold Coins for epic tower defense$2.99
- 100 Gold Coins for epic tower defense$0.99
- 2400 Stars for epic tower defense$4.99
- 400 Stars for epic tower defense$0.99
- Officer's Briefcase for epic tower defense$19.99