By Josue Souza
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
AnimaDent is an App for your iPad made of 22 animations which main objective is to aid the dentist in explaining the procedures to be followed in the patient’s treatment.
The animations were conceived in a virtual, tridimensional environment, which results in a very pleasant visual aspect.
When you present the animations to your patients from your iPad, they’ll know you’re a professional who cares about them and makes use of the latest available technologies .
The animations in this App are as follows:
- Caries lesion (43 sec)
- Gingivitis (53 sec)
- Periodontitis (1 min and 25 sec)
- Endodontic treatment (52 sec)
- Conventional fixed partial denture (53 sec)
- Teeth whitening (53 sec)
- Porcelain veneer (1 min and 03 sec)
- Ceramic Onlay (53 sec)
- Light-cured resin (1 min and 26 sec)
- Disinclination of molar with mini-implant (34 sec)
- Sinus Lift (3 min e 03 sec)
- Atraumatic sinus Lift (2 min e 36 sec)
- Soft tissue graft (1 min e 29 seg)
- Mental protuberance graft (42 seg)
- Installation of dental implant (33 seg)
- Upper Anterior Cemented Implant Crown (37 seg)
- Fixed partial denture screwed on implant (38 seg)
- Fixed partial denture cemented on implant (35 sec)
- Branemark Protocol (24 seg)
- Upper Branemark Protocol (26 sec)
- Overdenture with ball attachments (31 seg)
- Upper bar Overdenture (33 seg)
What's New in Version 1.1
- Minor fixes