*** To celebrate the release of the game, 66% off for limited time!! ***
Evolution of 2D fighting game!
Today, We will determine which Martial arts is the most powerful.
Kung Fu Jumpu is a new concept 2D fighting game that is suitable to touch device for the revival of the popular fighting games.
This game is an homage to the classical 2D fighting games like STREET FIGHTER, KING OF FIGHTERS.
Inherit the tension of fighting games and unique characters and add new controls and rules for people who has never played fighting games.
Controls is like ANGRY BIRDS. Just pull your character and release to attack the opponent.
Forecast the opponent's next move, then choose your move and the attack orbit.
Enjoy the tension of fighting with simple controls!
New concept Turn based fighting game
11 playable characters : Taekwondo , Boxing , Zui Quan (Drunken Fist) , Shaolin kung Fu , Jeet Kune Do , Mantis boxing , etc.
The unique impact feel of 2D fighting games
Online multiplayer via game center
Manage your own gym, Train your team in the "CAMPAIGN" menu
Various game modes
Splendid screen : Zoom-in and out, slow motions, cartoon style effects
Thrilling psychological warfare
Intuitive controls : Slingshot style
We want to dedicate this game to fighting game fans and developers.
- New Mission ' Tower of DEATH' (100 stages)
- add new Multiplayer mode ( invite a friend , Random matching )
Ratings and Reviews
This game is a lot of fun, a good game for pockets of time you have little else to do. I have mixed emotions in the IAP option. So far it seems it hasn't affected anything and is more for people who have zero patience and like to cheat otherwise. One critique I have of the actual game is the end of the 'maps' it limits your strength of pull and can be frustrating to get out of the corner. I think they should add artificial barriers so the screen can move further over allowing full ability to choose and execute moves.
Edit: was a 4 star, then I saw you had to pay for a mode after buying game.
Also, amazingly these guys hurt any their best chances of word of mouth. I was about to tell my friends that aside from IAP it's probably worth $1 so we could play it together.... Except, you get tokens each day to play online, you can earn an extra one and anymore you must pay for. BS.
This game is fun and the character diversity is enjoyable. Enjoy the twist on the classic 2D Fighting, but sometimes the attacks can be so bad. For instance, let's say you throw an energy blast from the Ryu Clone aka Karate Type Character and the opposing character attacks with whatever attack it chooses, it completely cancels your attack and screws you over. Same with other characters. There are moments where your attack should damage the enemy, but the computer al is unfair. Their attack lands on you even though they were more prone to be hit then you were. That's my only issue with this game other then that, It's quite enjoyable.
Intense, Crazily unpredictable, and Way cool
A game great to kill time for especially to gamers who enjoy fighting games from the likes of street fighter, tekken, and more. whats even more cool about this game is that you'll feel the intensity especially if neither your to the point of winning and losing the match. On the side note, I liked the characters, especially the taekwondo girl, they have some cool appeal to gamers and you can give them a name whenever you like. very inspiring and innovative.
- Magic Cube
- 65.9 MB
- Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation), and iPod touch (6th generation).
- English, Japanese, Korean
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Magic Cube Co,. LTD
- In-App Purchases
- Kungfujumpu 20000 golds $0.99
- Kungfujumpu 44000 golds $1.99
- Kungfujumpu 120000 golds $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.