Cavemania is a match-3 game with strategy… and dinosaurs!
From the developers of Age of Empires and Age of Mythology comes a new kind of match-3 game that combines turn-based combat and strategy with object-matching madness, providing prehistoric fun for casual and hardcore gamers alike!
• Enjoy endlessly challenging and re-playable missions!
• Compete with friends to see who will go down in prehistory via Facebook and Twitter!
• Help the Chieftain reunite his scattered tribe while battling fearsome Stone Age foes.
• Evolve your Tribe. Win levels to unlock a bevy of upgradable units and buildings. Explore multiple paths to victory depending on the units and buildings you choose to use.
• BONK AND SMASH! Unleash your tribe’s powerful special abilities. Send a Sabertooth flying with the Warrior’s Bonk. Stun a snarling T-Rex with your Slinger. Use your Hunter to lure a hungry dinosaur into an ambush.
• Choose from over 100 upgrades for your tribal followers.
• Build your way to victory: Assemble a Granary or Quarry to gather resources faster, construct a Temple to charge-up your tribe members with super powers — so many ways to win!
"It’s simple enough for any casual player and deep enough for some hardcore gamers looking for a little more out of their secret love for Bejeweled.” - Kotaku
"[L]et me tell you, this thing is more exciting than the discovery of fire… a fantastically deep, and a fantastically fun take on the match-three adventure genre." - Gamezebo
"It’s free, it’s fun and it’s got cavemen bonking dinosaurs on the head. Give it a download. What are you waiting for, another ice age?” - Arcade Sushi
Episode 10 is now available! Play 15 new levels featuring the exciting adventures of Toots the baby mammoth!
Ratings and Reviews
Good game! I wish I had more perks! The levels can be tough to get good scores, a nice challenge. Keep the levels coming! I have beat most the levels and restarted from the first one!
Best match-3 game
One of my favorite iPhone games of all time. Upgrades are a tad too expensive. But even if you choose not to spend real money you'll enjoy the game.
Stuck at 68
Like the game but tried the in app purchase and was taken for a ride. Purchase went through but I did not get the advertised sale items
- Yodo1 Hong Kong Limited
- 147.5 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2012 BonusXP, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Extra Turns $0.99
- Extra Lives $0.99
- Crystal Cache Pack $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.