By Recreational Equipment, Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MTB Project is your comprehensive mountain biking guide to the trails you want to ride - with offline maps, full GPS route info, elevation profiles, interactive features, photos, and more.
Like a guidebook, we suggest the best featured rides to explore—either near your current location or in an area you search for. Local experts show you the highlights, challenging features, and insights you need to plan a great ride.
• Find more than 77,000 miles of trail to shred with your crew.
• New rides and trails are constantly added to our incredibly detailed mountain bike trail and ride database.
• Your exact location is shown on the trail.
• Downloaded trails work offline for when you’re off the grid. (No cell reception required!)
• Enjoy high-resolution photos and detailed topographical trail maps.
• We’ll sync with your to-do list and check ins on MTBProject.com.
By using GPS, we can show your location on trails and vertical profiles. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 3.1.6
- Trails are labeled on the map, which means less tapping around to get trail names. Map too cluttered? You can turn off labels in settings.
- Star rating photos is quicker and easier
- Lots of bug fixes and performance improvements
GOLD STANDARD of APPs!!!!!!!!!!!
In my opinion this is what all Apps should strive to become. This is truly one of the great APPs created, meaning ALL the INFORMATION one could ask for when it comes to GREAT BIKE TRAILS is presented perfectly. In this case, taking the difficult task of application design (ex/ identifying trails along with presenting the user an array of useful info) in a virtually flawless manner, where any aged individual could understand and use successfully is GENIUS. Question, "Why can't all APPs be this GREAT????" In case anyone was wondering, I have no stake, involvement, know, or are affiliated with the creators in any fashion. Honestly just a guy who wishes others would use this as a foundation and/or template when designing their APP, whatever that might be (ex/ anyone building a GPS GOLF APP with REVIEWS & RECENT pictures of courses which could be easily uploaded for the masses. Yes I know there are countless golf APPs, however; NONE come close to the beautiful simplicity & ease of use as this application offers the user). To the Creators, JOB WELL DONE LADIES & GENTLEMEN, JOB..........WELL........DONE!!!!!
Just get it...... more useful than any book
Killer app. Better than most guide books I have found, plus the gps ability to locate yourself when you're on a trail is awesome beyond belief when in a new area that has poor signage. Just spent a week in Moab, and it was great. Now in N Carolina a few days later and checking out another area. I may stop buying other books as it is so sweet
Indispensable tool for mtn bikers
Great app with awesome maps
and detailed info including general trail description, elevations and difficulty . Super!
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Apr 28, 2017
- Version: 3.1.6
- Size: 88.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Recreational Equipment, Inc
- © Adventure Projects LLC, 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.