In Monster Shooter, the 10 million times-downloaded smash hit, DumDum rescued his beloved kitty from the clutches of its octoped abductors and everything was peachy…for a while. Alas, those pesky extraterrestrials are back in Monster Shooter 2: Back to Earth -- and this time, the entire planet is in danger!
Luckily, you’ll be able to access an awesome arsenal in Monster Shooter 2: Back to Earth, including full Mech Suits capable of taking out an entire army – or an entire city block, depending on how good your aim is.
What’s more, you won’t have to fly solo this time out, because Monster Shooter 2: Back to Earth offers a full co-op mode -- so you and a buddy can take turns showing those moggie-munching monsters who’s boss. After all, sharing is caring, right?
So whatcha waiting for? Grab your gun, kiss your kitty and jump into the year's most exciting shooter!
Monster Shooter 2: Back to Earth has a bevy of fabulous features, including:
• Super-sweet HD graphics.
• 80 unique levels chock-full of monsters, mayhem and alien tomfoolery.
• Four (yes, four) destructible environments: Suburbs, City, Desert and Arctic.
• 20+ different weapons, including a fully-functioning, butt-kicking Mech Suit!
• Tons of new enemies + frantic boss battles = non-stop, phone-gripping ecstasy.
• Three deep, multi-layered game modes: Story, Survival and Endless. That’s right – Endless. Meaning you could play until you’re 85. Or get really hungry.
• Co-op gameplay mode means both you and a friend can live (or die) with your Mech Suits on!
• 100+ objective-driven missions. You didn’t think the aliens would just roll over and croak, did you?
A spectacular soundtrack composed by Marcin Przybyłowicz, he of The Witcher fame. The soundtrack can also be downloaded separately. Yep, we think it’s that good.
Already a fan of Monster Shooter? Craving the latest news?
Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter!
- Balance improvements
- Several bugs fixed
Ratings and Reviews
Great game held back
The gameplay is fun and addicting, the graphics are great, and the weapons are cool. But I can't justify keeping this game. Not when I could just buy Monster Shooter lost levels for a mere 3$ and not have to deal with awful, difficult to earn premium currency, a horrible "energy system", and annoying "element" shields on enemies that force me to buy + upgrade bad weapons that I don't want b/c I can't level up to buy ones I do want, since for some reason survival mode gets you no XP. The only thing that I will miss is the sweet weaponry. Other than that, I'm thrilled I bought both the original and Lost Levels, so much better.
Better than first Monster Shooter. But..
The graphics is very nice looking, not awesome but really nice! Gameplay more interesting than before, many more weapons and gadgets. Multiplayer is very good, but please create wifi or bluetooth as well! And please add offline.
I'm horribly disappointed in this. Took an incredible franchise and turned it into a "freemium". Introduced all the annoying purchase grabbers. Still fun, but I might just redownload the first two. Not giving any money for this kind of crap. Also unhappy with needing an Internet connection to even play.
- Huuuge Games Sp. z o.o.
- 8.8 MB
Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Frequent/Intense Realistic Violence
- © 2013 Gamelion Studios
- In-App Purchases
- Golden Bar $2.99
- Fat Wallet $1.99
- Starter Pack $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.