Screenshots

Description

WowApp
Earn. Share. Do Good

WowApp is a FREE revolutionary platform that allows you to earn as a result of your daily activities. Once you have earned real money with WowApp, the choice is yours: you can either cash out for yourself or choose to do good for others by donating to one of the nearly 2,000 supported charities, in over 110 countries.
Truthful to our mission statement, we ourselves share 70-80% of our net revenues with our members! We are thus trying to build a more equitable world that would put a stop to the insane income inequality in our world.

Now, the 8 wealthiest people in the world have more wealth than 3,678,500,000 (3,678 Billion) people; yes that’s right: 8 people own more than 50% of the world’s population combined.
And, the top 1% richest people today own more than all the other 99%!
Based on the Wowism ideology, WowApp was born as a solution to this problem.
Our logo is a visual reminder of our attempt to initiate a movement that transfers wealth from those who don’t need it to those who need it. We do this by introducing a New Sharing Economy where the MAJORITY of economic benefit is shared with the community.
Inside the new WowApp sharing economy, you can earn from the many activities that you were doing before for free. With WowApp you can earn from:

CHAT: simply by keeping in touch with your friends
GAMES: by playing your favorite games
TALK: by giving you cashback if you need to make paid calls at super low rates
SHOPPING ONLINE: by earning a cashback when purchasing from more than 6,000 online shops, worldwide
INSTANT EARN: from our daily offers to earn instantly
SMART WEB: Earn WowCoins by browsing the internet, reading news and shopping online.

We’re constantly working on adding more income generating opportunities for you, so join us today and start earning what’s rightfully yours.

WowApp is free! Our community members do not pay anything in order to earn.

And most importantly, every day you use WowApp, you do good in the world because a part of your daily earnings from each activity is automatically donated to the charity of your choice. Imagine a world where each and every one of us is a benefactor every single day!

The power is in your hands. Join the WowApp community and start Earning Sharing Doing good.

(*)
Some chat features such as Share Location are location based.
For the best chat experience WowApp requires access to Notifications, Address Book and Gallery/Camera.
Microphone access is required in order to use the Calling feature.

What's New

Version 31.0.0

* Various bug fixes and improvements.

Thank you for doing good through WowApp! We're constantly working on increasing your earnings and enhancing your experience. Like WowApp? Don't hesitate to rate the app. Need assistance? We're here to help: contact us at support@wowapp.com.

Customer Reviews

3.7 out of 5

19 Ratings

19 Ratings

Ok

Blah123585919

Ok the app is ok. But it seems like you can never cash out. Which is getting so annoying. I have tried everything to cash out. I have enough money to like I 8.71 which equals out to 7.01 after fees. And it tells me Maximum is 8. Now before that the Maximum was 5!! This is getting annoying as heck!!!

Update

KStar092313

Need to update the app so that we can earn per referral and show how much we get per game n stuff

The BlackLove Empress Mother

The BlackLove Empress Mother

This App Is Great & It’s Just A Baby. With Continued Improvements & Maturity It Will Soon Be The Best App Available For Talking, Texting, Sharing, Games & Shopping. Smooches WOWAPP - YouWoWMe! #WoWFamily #WoWTribe #FLYBLUP

Information

Seller
YouWowMe Limited
Size
183.9 MB
Compatibility
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Languages
English, Arabic, French, German, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Urdu, Vietnamese
Age Rating
Rated 4+
Copyright
© YouWowMe Limited
Price
Free
In-App Purchases
  1. WowCredit for Calling $4.99

Supports

  • Family Sharing

    With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.

You May Also Like