By Majesco Entertainment
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
**Selected as one of Apple's Best Fitness Apps of 2013!**
**The #1 Health & Fitness tablet app in 108 countries!**
We've added new features including:
TWO NEW SONGS - Rock out to "Zumba" by Don Omar and Zumba original song "Activao" in addition to the original 6 songs. If you've already downloaded the game, you'll get these for free!
FACEBOOK GROUP CHALLENGES - It's always more fun to work towards your goals with friends, and now you can! Set goals and challenges for your group of friends and party yourself into shape!
All of rest game's rockin' features are below!
• The hottest Zumba® Fitness routines available for the first time on mobile phone and tablet devices
• New motion tracking technology ensures you get the most out of your workout
• Dance along with superstar Zumba instructors: Beto Perez, Gina Grant, and Kass Martin
• Get moving to chart-topping music from artists like LMFAO, Pitbull, Tiesto, Don Omar, and more plus contagious Zumba originals
• Feel the thrill of a huge range of popular dance styles from around the world, including Merengue, Salsa, Cumbia, Bollywood, Hip-Hop, Reggaeton and more
• Create a workout group with Facebook friends, set group goals, and party yourselves into shape together!
• Three pre-programmed calorie-burning classes: Party, Exhilarating, and Pulse-Pounding
• Customize your own classes in 20 to 60 minute lengths with purchased routines
• Stay motivated with the Progress Tracker that helps you create fitness goals and tracks your calorie burn
• Learn the basic steps of your favorite dance styles at your own pace in Tutorial mode
• Keep track of your progress between your tablet and phone! Cloud saving ensures your workouts stay on schedule whether you play the game on your phone or tablet.
What's New in Version 1.3
Optimization and Bug Fixes
The first time I worked out with the program I blamed my extreme clumsiness on the electronic teachers. If they were human I would have done better I thought. After all the characters had the benefit of editing for precise movement and I did not have an editor! BUT it was the best sweat that I worked up in a year so I tried it again today . Though still not on all the beats I was up to the challenge and I did a lot better. I had fun, learned a few dance movements and fell more easily into the rhythm of the program. I'm starting with just the short class till I get my stamina up but I think I can stick with this. I don't like all the music and the full pack costs $24! I think that is high. I can see $10 -15. maybe. They are risking us not getting bored before we get hooked and make that kinda investment. Be careful about trying to go to fast and twisting your ankle. The moves are clearly designed to challenge even the experienced. $4.99 is ok for initial investment but I wish they had more info on the kind of surface to dance on, shoes, dress etc. I am definitely sharing this with friends...after I master it:)
Convenient and fun! (Only slightly annoying.)
I love having a Zumba class on my I-pad- I can workout whenever and wherever I want. Lots of workouts to choose from and you can do one song or 100 if you want. Sometimes I only have time for one and it gives me a quick pick me up. My complaints are 1)the only moves that they breakdown slower are the basic easy ones, 2) the little screen showing me my moves is annoying, it complains when I move off the screen when I am supposed to be moving left and right for the workout (Yes, Zumba screen I will move left when it's required for the workout. I have to move to workout!) And 3) does the animated female really have to show off her animated boobs? My kids like to dance with me and it bothers me when they are dressed inappropriately.
Has a few quirks, but great app!
I bought this app to see if I would enjoy working out to Zumba on the playstation move. I love it! It's hard and works up a great sweat. I like how there's not a timer on the fitness part because I would just stare at it during the workout. The app reads my movements for the most part -if it doesn't it's probably because of how awkwardly uncoordinated I am. I think the price for unlocking all the content is a little too expensive. If it goes on sale and I stick to the app I may do it, but only time will tell on that.
Overall, great app, needs some fixes on glitches, but as long as the developers keep working on it, it will continue to be great,
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Nov 27, 2013
- Version: 1.3
- Size: 205 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish
- Seller: Majesco Entertainment
- © Majesco Entertainment
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- FULL GAME PACK$24.99
- PARTY CLASS$9.99
- EXHILARATING CLASS$9.99
- PULSE-POUNDING CLASS$9.99