Forever Lost: Episode 2
By Glitch Games
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
“iOS adventuring at its best” - TouchArcade
"Over a million downloads of the Forever Lost series, that many players can't be wrong!" - Glitch Games
Congratulations! You managed to escape from that … what was it? A hospital, a lunatic asylum? No it was something else, was it ... staged? Who built it? Who put you there?
None of that matters right now, you must keep moving! No time to catch your breath, you just have to keep going! Have you won your freedom or are you just in another cage? Were you ever free before this whole … whatever this is ... started?
Explore what awaits in front of you and learn all you can about what you left behind.
Welcome ... to Episode 2.
• Inspired by classic 2D point’n’click adventure games and modern culture!
• Beautifully rendered backgrounds that will pull you in and never let you go!
• In game camera so you can take photos of all the clues and rooms you find.
• A mesmerising and original soundtrack composed exclusively for Episode 2.
• A full hint guide that keeps track of your accomplishments to make sure you never get stuck.
• Auto-save feature, never lose your progress again!
• “iOS adventuring at its best” - TouchArcade
• "Bigger, better, and even more clever" - AppAddict
• "Clever and engaging" - PocketGamer
Facebook & Twitter:
Newsletter & Future Game Releases:
What's New in Version 1.2
* Hints are now split into pages to help loading on lower-end devices.
* Misc bug fixes.
Creative and Complex
This game was very well done, very creative and thought provoking, and long. That's really nice to see in a game that you're going to put your time into. So overall, I enjoyed it. The storyline never is explained, but it's interesting. It starts getting hard to follow the clues to solve the puzzles though, especially at the end as there are so many places and objects and clues up to that point that it's hard to keep track of things, and I kept using the hint option mainly just because I was tired of having to remember everything that that clue could possibly go to. But overall, very well done and clever.
Seriously the best escape/puzzle game
I am a bug fan of escape games, and I was very impressed with "cabin escape" which first introduced me to this story of Jason and Alice. Hooked at the thoughtfulness of the game, I was more than willing to purchase forever lost. The first one was very fun, but I have to say the second episode blew me away, and if couldn't be happier!!! There were no software problems either. Very well designed game, and makes me hungry for more :D
I never had any glitch issues at all. This is game is absolutely stellar. I love it and can't wait for 3 to come out. The story is great, in depth, and challenging. Absolutely worth the buy, I would pay $60 for a console version of the series any day. Keep up the great work and hurry up with Episode 3!
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 24, 2013
- Version: 1.2
- Size: 91.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Glitch Games Ltd
- © 2013 Glitch Games Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.