Forever Lost: Episode 2
By Glitch Games
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Forever Lost: Episode 3 will be released on the 9th of July, 2015! http://www.glitchgames.co.uk/forever-lost-episode-3-the-release-date-edition/
“iOS adventuring at its best” - TouchArcade
"Over a million downloads of the Forever Lost series, that many players can't be wrong!" - Glitch Games
Congratulations! You managed to escape from that … what was it? A hospital, a lunatic asylum? No it was something else, was it ... staged? Who built it? Who put you there?
None of that matters right now, you must keep moving! No time to catch your breath, you just have to keep going! Have you won your freedom or are you just in another cage? Were you ever free before this whole … whatever this is ... started?
Explore what awaits in front of you and learn all you can about what you left behind.
Welcome ... to Episode 2.
• Inspired by classic 2D point’n’click adventure games and modern culture!
• Beautifully rendered backgrounds that will pull you in and never let you go!
• In game camera so you can take photos of all the clues and rooms you find.
• A mesmerising and original soundtrack composed exclusively for Episode 2.
• A full hint guide that keeps track of your accomplishments to make sure you never get stuck.
• Auto-save feature, never lose your progress again!
• “iOS adventuring at its best” - TouchArcade
• "Bigger, better, and even more clever" - AppAddict
• "Clever and engaging" - PocketGamer
Facebook & Twitter:
Newsletter & Future Game Releases:
What's New in Version 1.4
* Stability and performance improvements.
* A huge thanks to everyone that has supported us all these years. If you haven't already, please consider leaving us a review or telling your friends about us, it really helps!
Long and intricate, very well done. Even better than 1st one. Really enjoyed it, starting 3rd one now! Definitely well worth the price! Love the camera to let you take pictures of clues (can even write on photos!), briefcase to scroll through items held, free hint system, fun and challenging puzzles, good atmospheric music. Had no issues even on older iPad mini. Love these developers, so fun! This is the standard the other games in this genre should aspire to.
This is a good game but almost impossible for a person who is color blind to play it. There are too many puzzles involving color and no provision for color blindness. A lot of games today are providing for this but not Glitch. My wife has perfect color vision and still had a hard time getting the flower pot puzzle. Two stars off for this and no more Glitch games.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Aug 17, 2017
- Version: 1.4
- Size: 174 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Glitch Games Ltd
- © 2012-2017 Glitch Games Ltd
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.