Bloons TD Battles
By Ninja Kiwi
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Play the top-rated tower defense franchise in this free head-to-head strategy game.
It's monkey vs monkey for the first time ever - go head to head with other players in a Bloon-popping battle for victory. From the creators of best-selling Bloons TD 5, this all new Battles game is specially designed for multiplayer combat, featuring over 20 custom head-to-head tracks, incredible towers and upgrades, all-new attack and defense boosts, and the ability to control bloons directly and send them charging past your opponent's defenses.
Check out these awesome features:
* Head-to-head two player Bloons TD
* Over 20 custom Battles tracks
* 22 awesome monkey towers, each with 8 powerful upgrades, including the never before seen C.O.B.R.A. Tower.
* Assault Mode - manage strong defenses and send bloons directly against your opponent
* Defensive Mode - build up your income and outlast your challenger with your superior defenses
* Battle Arena Mode - Put your medallions on the line in a high stakes Assault game. Winner takes all.
* All new Monkey Tower Boost - supercharge your monkey towers to attack faster for a limited time
* All new Bloons Boost - power up your bloons to charge your opponent in Assault mode
* Battle it out for top scores on the weekly leaderboards and win awesome prizes.
* Create and join private matches to challenge any of your Facebook or Game Center friends
* 16 cool achievements to claim
* Customize your bloons with decals so your victory has a signature stamp
-- Modojo, 4/5 stars
"...excellent for players seeking a real challenge"
-- Gamezebo, 4/5 stars
-- 148Apps, 4/5 stars
Universal app, available for iPhone 4 and up, iPod touch 4 and up, and all versions of iPad.
REQUIRES INTERNET CONNECTION
YouTubers and Streamers: Ninja Kiwi is actively developing, supporting, and promoting channel creators on YouTube, Twitch, Kamcord, and Mobcrush. If you are not already working with us, keep making videos and then tell us about your channel at email@example.com.
What's New in Version 4.7
Are you ready to become a champion? Prove it in the beta for our all new Tournaments Mode! Create a tournament, share it with your friends and then compete across multiple games to crown the ultimate bloon popping champion. Good luck!
I have played some of the Bloons TD games 3-5 and thought of them as a good investment and worthwhile even though they get a bit redundant over time. This game however is really good. I like the options to play defense mode, assault and also bet your medallions. I wish it was a little easier to get some of the 3rd and 4th tier towers and you were better matched based on unlocked towers instead of win ratio at least in the beginning. This is because I am just starting out and am 21-10 and am playing people with 20-30 thousand medallions and all levels of towers! I have no chance against there guys with my tier 2 farms. Great game otherwise and the club investment seems like a really good way to support the game although I’m not sure it’s worth it. With there was a demo version for the tournaments so we could try it out once before I buy the full version. Worth it either way.
Hope it’s helpful.
Fun but simple and repetitive
I downloaded this game a soon within about two weeks of very casual gameplay had unlocked every tower fully maxed. I soon found that unlike bloons monkey city or TD 5 there was really no point or goal to work towards. It was fun for a short time but now is only fun playing with real life friends.
A few things
1. My prestige awards are only delivered twice a month
2. If I spin than immediately leave the app than reopen it and tap the part where claim reward is it will generally give me another spin with wait time or ads and the reward is awarded.
3. The way card battle veteran cards are unlocked is strange imo
4. Make the lead dungeon easier to get in to. I feel like the lead dungeon is almost always a club arena entry.
5. Fix the way that if you enter a club arena then opponent soon disconnects you should still have you club entry. I realize however that this is very easily exploitable however....
6. Make it so that you get unlimited club battles with friends, or at least like 4-5 per day not 1
Love this but here’s some suggestions
I love the new tournament feature but to make that better I think u should make it so that u pay to start it up and pay to get in so that there’s a prize I played it a couple times thinking we would get medallions but I ended up use 300 medallions on the farmer monkey. And if u don’t win anything don’t make it so that we waste farmer monkeys make it so we only get 1 or 2 for the whole tournament to make sure u don’t waste medallions
- Category: Games
- Updated: Nov 17, 2017
- Version: 4.7
- Size: 116 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Kaiparasoft Ltd
- © 2013 Ninja Kiwi Ltd.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Club Room Unlock$7.99
- Handful of Medallions$1.99
- Bag of Medallions$4.99
- COBRA Tower$4.99
- Club Room Unlock$3.99
- Starter Pack$2.99
- Small Energy Potion$1.99
- Monkey Apprentice Tiers 3&4$3.99
- Chest of Medallions$19.99
- Clean Slate$2.99