Where's My Mickey? XL
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Join Mickey on a brand new adventure in Disney’s most popular mobile game franchise!
Where's My Mickey? introduces a whole new world of life-like physics-based gameplay with stimulating weather mechanics and humorous animations. Immerse yourself in the ultimate mobile gaming experience as you watch funny episodes while solving challenging puzzles! Tap, swipe, and swirl to help Mickey collect water and complete each story. Every drop counts!
• Original Episodes – Explore up to 5 unique episodes with surprising and witty scenarios! Watch how each story unfolds and ends as you play through individual level packs!
• Brand New Weather Mechanics – Use wind, clouds and rain to maneuver through 100+ levels filled with fun challenges!
• A Whole New Look – A classic Mickey art-style with a contemporary touch, inspired by Disney Channel’s new series of Mickey Cartoons!
• Collectibles and Bonus Levels – Help Pluto look for hidden collectibles to unlock more bonus puzzles!
• Stuck on extra challenging puzzles? – Get a hint to help you out!
• Featuring Mickey and Friends – Discover more hilarious episodes with Goofy & Minnie Mouse!
• Extra Levels (XL) – Play 20 extra-LARGE levels exclusively designed for the big screen experience! Only available on your iPad!
Try 6 Goofy puzzles for FREE and unlock the remaining episodes for a small additional price!
Now a sneak preview of the first episode – “When Life Gives You Lemons”:
On a hot summer day, Mickey decides to open up a lemonade stand. He’s got a bowl, the lemons, and a long line of thirsty customers, yet NO WATER! Help Mickey collect water and “tri-star” each level for ultimate fun! Even the stars are animated!
Visit www.facebook.com/WheresMyWater for more hints, tips and secrets.
What's New in Version 1.1.0
Check out brand new stories featuring Minnie Mouse!
• Watch Mickey Cartoons and play new levels that are inspired by the stories! Available in selected regions.
• Stuck? Use the new hints feature to help solve those extra challenging puzzles!
One of my favorite games
There isn't much I can say about this game in the negative. This game is beautifully designs, has a wonderful soundtrack, and has addictive gameplay. My only complaint is the fact that in app purchases are needed to play more than half the game. If you buy a game for 3 dollars or more, you shouldn't have to pay more money. Other than that, this game is great, and puts a classic spin on a modern game.
I must say, this is quite better than "wheres my water" as my favorite part is how you have real disney charchters and side shows. The detail is prestine, right down to the option of playing a "level" in the level screen. I also love how a lot of the objects shown in the levels are from real cartoon strips. The makers of this game are truly adept at their job.
I love this game! Very similar to Where's My Water. So if you liked that, you will enjoy this too.
The only thing I don't like are the animations/cutscenes after completing a level. They take long, and I have to wait for it to finish before I can move to the next level or restart the level. Otherwise a great game.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Oct 31, 2013
- Version: 1.1.0
- Size: 49.5 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Walt Disney
- © 2013 Disney
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini with Retina display, and iPad mini with Retina display Wi-Fi + Cellular.
Top In-App Purchases
- Van Goofy & Ship Wrecked Episode Pack$0.99
- Glass Half Empty & Menace of Venice Episode Pack$0.99
- small pack of hints$0.99
- large pack of hints$2.99