Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft
By Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Requires an Internet connection and iPhone 4S, iPod touch 5th Generation, iPad 2 or newer.
DECEPTIVELY SIMPLE. INSANELY FUN.
Pick up your cards and throw down the gauntlet! In Hearthstone, you play the hero in a fast-paced, whimsical card game of cunning strategy. In minutes, you’ll be unleashing powerful cards to sling spells, summon minions, and seize control of an ever-shifting battlefield. Whether it’s your first card game or you’re an experienced pro, the depth and charm of Hearthstone will draw you in.
JUMP RIGHT IN: Fun introductory missions bring you into the world of Hearthstone’s intuitive gameplay.
BUILD YOUR DECK: With hundreds of additional cards to win and craft - your collection grows with you.
HONE YOUR SKILLS: Play in practice matches against computer-controlled heroes of the Warcraft universe. Thrall, Uther, Gul’dan - they’re all here!
COLLECTION TRAVELS WITH YOU: Your card collection is linked to your Battle.net account - enabling you to switch your play between tablet and desktop with ease.
AND FIGHT FOR GLORY: When you’re ready, step into the Arena and duel other players for the chance to win awesome prizes!
Post feedback about the game in our forums:
* Español (Latinoamérica)
* Español (Europa)
* Русский (Russian)
* 한국어 (Korean)
* 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese)
* 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese)
* 日本語 (Japanese)
* ไทย (Thai)
© 2016 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. Hearthstone and Heroes of Warcraft are trademarks, and Battle.net and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc., in the U.S., and/or other countries.
What's New in Version 5.2.13557
* Recruit A Friend is here!
-- Invite friends to play Hearthstone and gain cool rewards!
-- Pick up the new Shaman hero, Morgl The Oracle, when your first recruit achieves 20 combined levels across all classes.
-- Earn free Classic card packs for up to four more recruits!
-- ALL your recruits can earn a free Classic pack!
* New icons make it easier for spectators to figure out which game mode you are playing.
* Golden Priest, Rogue, and Neutral cards are now easier to tell apart.
* Golden Hero Powers are now displayed correctly in the Arena.
* Tinyfin Beach – Get this card back by achieving Rank 20 or higher in Ranked Play mode during the month of July.
* Silithid Swarmer is now a Beast.
* Khadgar’s portrait now has a drop shadow.
* The Collection Manager now more accurately displays new cards.
* The experience bar will no longer fill up after winning a game at max level.
* Wild card rarity now displays properly when viewing flavor text.
* Golden C’Thun’s buff animation is now gold, gold, GOLD!
* Players should no longer appear as UNKNOWN after reconnecting.
* Hearthstone will no longer crash when the device is in a certain orientation when the game is launched.
* Fixed an issue that could prevent interaction with Heroes and Hero Powers on mobile devices.
* You should no longer crash when clicking on the Social button to bring up the friends list on phones.
* Fixed some audio, graphical, and UI issues.
Not (necessarily) pay to win
I typically don't write reviews for apps, but Hearthstone has so much polish, so much meat, that I have to tip my hat to Blizzard. I think that most people calling this a 'pay to win' game don't understand how virtually ALL ccg/tcg's work. Of course you have more opportunities and better cards at your disposal if you play the game longer and buy packs with in-game gold or real money (otherwise, what would be the point of buying these packs?). There are several decks you can create right out of the gate that can compete with plenty of others--even if they're not going to get to legendary status. But that's fair enough. The fact that you can EARN enough gold doing daily quests and by winning games to buy several packs and thoroughly enjoy the game speaks to its quality design. Don't listen to the haters who want to be able to jump in and win every game--it's just not that simple, and it shouldn't be. I suggest giving this game a try. It's a good example of what a f2p game can be.
Fix update please
Hearthstone never was a game that I considered playing myself when it was first released. After hearing much about it from friends however I decided to give it a try and now I play daily. I like to think of myself as a casual mobile game and Hearthstone is currently my go to game. It's managed to keep my interest, and though intimidating to look at first, has pretty simple mechanics. I'm still learning the game but I'm glad that it's not a requirement to memorize all the available cards like I originally thought. It's not necessary to know any lore, just follow simple logic and math.
My only current gripe is that the recent update has reduced the UI to be incredibly small. I am a bit clumsy with my game play so making all the bottoms really small is a huge inconvenience. It would be great if I didn't have to squint at my iPhone just to play.
Horribly buggy, maybe due to update
I just started playing quite a bit a week or so ago. I didn't try to purchase anything much until a couple days ago when I bought the full adventure for League of Explorers. I was charged, but the wings are all still locked. I sent in a ticket, but it has yet to be resolved. Today, I recruited a friend to play for the shaman perk, and the friend leveled enough characters to have 21 across them all, but neither of us received anything. Then, tonight I had a quest to level any character to 10, so I level a Druid from 1 to 10.... Guess what? Quest didn't complete and no card pack. It's a shame that this game has the potential to be the best mobile game out there, but it's so buggy that all it leads to is frustration instead of entertainment. Get it together, Blizzard.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jul 12, 2016
- Version: 5.2.13557
- Size: 1.13 GB
- Language: English
- Seller: Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.
- © 2016 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Arena Admission$1.99
- Bundle of 7 Classic Packs$9.99
- Bundle of 2 Classic Packs$2.99
- Bundle of 15 Classic Packs$19.99
- Bundle of 40 Classic Packs$49.99
- Bundle of 7 Goblins vs Gnomes Packs$9.99
- Bundle of 2 Goblins vs Gnomes Packs$2.99
- Bundle of 7 Grand Tournament Packs$9.99
- Bundle: All 4 League of Explorers Wings$19.99
- Bundle of 2 Grand Tournament Packs$2.99