Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft
By Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Requires an Internet connection and iPhone 4S, iPod touch 5th Generation, iPad 2 or newer.
DECEPTIVELY SIMPLE. INSANELY FUN.
Pick up your cards and throw down the gauntlet! In Hearthstone, you play the hero in a fast-paced, whimsical card game of cunning strategy. In minutes, you’ll be unleashing powerful cards to sling spells, summon minions, and seize control of an ever-shifting battlefield. Whether it’s your first card game or you’re an experienced pro, the depth and charm of Hearthstone will draw you in.
JUMP RIGHT IN: Fun introductory missions bring you into the world of Hearthstone’s intuitive gameplay.
BUILD YOUR DECK: With hundreds of additional cards to win and craft - your collection grows with you.
HONE YOUR SKILLS: Play in practice matches against computer-controlled heroes of the Warcraft universe. Thrall, Uther, Gul’dan - they’re all here!
COLLECTION TRAVELS WITH YOU: Your card collection is linked to your Battle.net account - enabling you to switch your play between tablet and desktop with ease.
AND FIGHT FOR GLORY: When you’re ready, step into the Arena and duel other players for the chance to win awesome prizes!
Post feedback about the game in our forums:
* Español (Latinoamérica)
* Español (Europa)
* 한국어 (Korean)
* 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese)
* 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese)
©2015 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. Hearthstone and Heroes of Warcraft are trademarks, and Battle.net and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc., in the U.S., and/or other countries.
What's New in Version 3.1.10378
* The following new card back has been added:
-- Exodar – Acquired by reaching Rank 20 or higher in Ranked Play mode during the month of September.
-- Power Core – Acquired by attending select Hearthstone eSport events.
* The last player dueled will once again show up in the Friends List.
* Typing “TGT” or “The Grand Tournament” in the Collection Manager now correctly filters cards from that expansion.
* Cards that produce other cards now properly create golden versions when used on a target that is a golden card.
* New animations have been added to the following cards: Refreshment Vendor, Sparring Partner, Wilfred Fizzlebang, Fist of Jaraxxus, Icehowl, Crowd Favorite, Aviana, and Rhonin.
* Various audio, visual, and UI issues have been resolved.
Blizzard's game never disappoints me. Hearthstone is competitive and lots of mind game going on in every match. At first, my friends played it since the beta version. I never thought i can like a card games. I always think that is for kids. When my friends come visiting me in town and as me to play hearthstone with them. I starting to realize its amaze. And i managed to beat my friends who played for years by 2 weeks of practicing. Much fun, much competition, much friends to play.
Hearthstone is by far one of the best card games I have ever played. I really love the fact that you can play against anyone regardless of platform. I have been playing for about a month & this game has become the only game on my phone. I really hope Hearthstone comes to consoles in the future because my phone battery is dying all the time lol. Anyways give this game a try, it's not to hard to get good but I do warn you that you'll be losing a lot at first.
Good game, but only if you can play it. It still suffers from crippling periodic intermittent disconnects. It's a widespread problem that I am stunned Blizzard hasn't fixed yet.
I always play on my home wifi (signal is just fine, thanks) but every 3rd day or so, the game will say it has disconnected after every move I make. It makes it impossible to complete my turns, and really adds frustration to just playing.
I've taken to starting a practice game just to see if I'll experience the problem. If I don't, I'm usually fine for that session; but if I do, I just shut the app down and play something else.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Sep 30, 2015
- Version: 3.1.10378
- Size: 888 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.
- © 2015 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Arena Admission$1.99
- Bundle of 7 Classic Packs$9.99
- Bundle of 2 Classic Packs$2.99
- Bundle of 15 Classic Packs$19.99
- Bundle of 7 Goblins vs Gnomes Packs$9.99
- Bundle of 40 Classic Packs$49.99
- Bundle of 2 Goblins vs Gnomes Packs$2.99
- Bundle of 15 Goblins vs Gnomes Packs$19.99
- Bundle of 7 Grand Tournament Packs$9.99
- Bundle: All 5 Blackrock Mountain Wings$24.99