Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft
By Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Requires an Internet connection and iPhone 4S, iPod touch 5th Generation, iPad 2 or newer.
DECEPTIVELY SIMPLE. INSANELY FUN.
Pick up your cards and throw down the gauntlet! In Hearthstone, you play the hero in a fast-paced, whimsical card game of cunning strategy. In minutes, you’ll be unleashing powerful cards to sling spells, summon minions, and seize control of an ever-shifting battlefield. Whether it’s your first card game or you’re an experienced pro, the depth and charm of Hearthstone will draw you in.
JUMP RIGHT IN: Fun introductory missions bring you into the world of Hearthstone’s intuitive gameplay.
BUILD YOUR DECK: With hundreds of additional cards to win and craft - your collection grows with you.
HONE YOUR SKILLS: Play in practice matches against computer-controlled heroes of the Warcraft universe. Thrall, Uther, Gul’dan - they’re all here!
COLLECTION TRAVELS WITH YOU: Your card collection is linked to your Battle.net account - enabling you to switch your play between tablet and desktop with ease.
AND FIGHT FOR GLORY: When you’re ready, step into the Arena and duel other players for the chance to win awesome prizes!
Post feedback about the game in our forums:
* Español (Latinoamérica)
* Español (Europa)
* 한국어 (Korean)
* 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese)
* 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese)
©2015 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. Hearthstone and Heroes of Warcraft are trademarks, and Battle.net and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc., in the U.S., and/or other countries.
What's New in Version 2.7.9166
* Introducing Tavern Brawl! Each week, a different Tavern Brawl will pit you head to head versus another player using exciting and unique rules. One week might feature preset decks, while another week could have you crafting a brand new Tavern Brawl deck following specific guidelines, while others might offer buffs to specific minion types. The possibilities are endless! Tavern Brawl unlocks for players who have at least one Hero at level 20.
* New Challengers Appear! New heroes for the Warrior, Hunter, and Mage classes are now available for purchase. They each feature an animated portrait, a unique animated version of that classes’ existing hero power, a special ‘hero tray’, all new emotes, gorgeous match start animations, and a themed card back.
-- Warrior Hero Magni Bronzebeard
-- Hunter Hero Alleria Windrunner
-- Mage Hero Medivh
* You can now assign a card back to each of your decks.
* You can now view your hard-earned card backs as well as card backs you have not yet acquired in the collection manager.
* The collection manager has been updated. In addition to the new card back and heroes tabs, the crafting button is in a new location, filtering cards by mana cost can be turned on and off by selecting the gems, and there is a new section for filtering cards by set.
* The following card backs have been added:
-- Galaxy Gifts
-- Darnassus – Acquired by reaching Rank 20 or higher in Ranked Play mode during the month of June. Card backs are awarded at the end of the Ranked Play season.
* The Blackrock Mountain game board has been added to the game board rotation in Play and Arena mode.
* Core Rager now properly shows its attack and health buff in the History Tiles.
* Fel Reaver now properly generates History Tiles when it destroys cards.
* Non-golden Chromaggus now properly creates golden cards when the card drawn is golden.
* Nozdormu no longer continues to produce a sandstorm effect after being Transformed.
* Gang Up no longer displays more than 3 cards after being used on cards with Choose One.
* Fixed an animation issue when golden cards with Taunt are destroyed.
* Fixed an issue where Steamwheedle Sniper’s targeting effect was not appearing over the Golden Hunter’s Hero Power.
* Fixed various graphical, sound, and UI issues.
I'm not being whiny, in fact, I'm in love with the game. The humor of the cards and the mechanics of heroes, battle cry's taunt, etc. and some of the cards you make are all amazingly unique and original! But, since I'm somewhat new, (been playing seriously for 3 weeks now) and have been playing a bit every day or so, I find I'm struggling to keep up with other players. After absolutely DOMINATING (YEAHHHHHH) almost everything with my friend's profile, I realized that the reason is that I cannot get enough cards. I really don't want to buy 20 of them, because I simply don't have enough money. Can you please, make it easier to gain money? Like every game, you earn 5 Gold no matter if (as long as it passes like 5 minutes, or however long an average match is at the moment) you win or lose? Or just make where the average person can buy (with gold) 2 packs a day? If not, if a player wants to win a pack, and has no quests, you have to WIN a maximum of 30 games, and if all are 15 minutes, then you just spent 7.5 hours to get A PACK! 5 CARDS! They could all be cards you already have, too!
Those haters you see? Really don't know how to play
Let see, 0 cent spent, entirely free to play, no copying of net deck, played for a month, top 25% on ladder. Deck I use? My own version of Patron warrior. How much you need to make this deck? 700 gold for 1st wing of BRM and probably about 200 or so dust. Those ppl complaining this is PTW, I have no idea what you are talking about. Considering I'm top 25% in a month and I don't play 24/7, even a casual player would be able to get here. And remember, everyone you face are humans too, there will always be a 50/50 chance to win/lose(don't count draws) so if you are losing more than 50% on ladder, your deck isn't good enough. Is you opponent using VERY good cards? If so, not ALL of them are. Are you saying you are so unlucky you never faced someone weaker than you?
Anyway, just enjoy the game. The cards are quite balanced compared to other games I know, so even PTW players don't have a HUGE advantage...and they have to be whales....do you even see how much stuff cost in RLM? How many players actually can spend that much? So just sit back, think before placing cards, and enjoy the game.
Incredible Game Don't miss it!
This is a CCG, that's Collectible Card Game, not An "All the cards are free" game. CCG's like Magic the Gathering, or Pokemon, ect. Cost money initially to get started and constantly, collecting cards to upgrade your deck. As does this, but blizzard gives you free cards and the ability to grind out more cards if you simply refuse to spend a dime. The people complain about having to pay are simply impatient and expect things to be catered to them. And those crying about RNG I have one thing to pose...How come Trump has over an 80% win ratio when he played top tier players every day on Twitch? Or other champions for that matter, simple luck? Every day? For weeks? Months on end? The answer is no. It's skill based anyone who denies that simply doesn't understand card games as they all have some element of RNG in them, yet skill wins out every time just look at poker pro's. Play the game app
Is amazing on iphone 5 and up, don't listen to the "I was born in the year 2000" kids crying on here that it's not fair that they didn't get everything free.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Jun 15, 2015
- Version: 2.7.9166
- Size: 816 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Blizzard Entertainment, Inc.
- © 2015 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Arena Admission$1.99
- Bundle of 7 Classic Packs$9.99
- Bundle of 2 Classic Packs$2.99
- Bundle of 15 Classic Packs$19.99
- Bundle of 7 Goblins vs Gnomes Packs$9.99
- Bundle of 40 Classic Packs$49.99
- Bundle of 2 Goblins vs Gnomes Packs$2.99
- Bundle of 15 Goblins vs Gnomes Packs$19.99
- Bundle: All 5 Blackrock Mountain Wings$24.99
- Bundle: All 5 Naxxramas Wings$24.99