Pureple Outfit Planner, Closet Organizer & Stylist
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
As featured on Refinery29, StarTribune, Washington Post: Pureple is #1 outfit planner and closet organizer app in iTunes. It's a fashion app that suggests you outfits from your own wardrobe. It's FREE!
In addition to everything common outfit app and closet organizer apps offer, Pureple
- Provides the easiest and fastest way to create your virtual closet, e.g. add from web directly; edit multiple items at a time.
- As a virtual stylist, Pureple suggests you outfits from your own wardrobe by learning your style.
- Friends and style savvy Pureple community can visit your closet and make outfits for you (if you allow). You can make outfits for them, too.
- Customizable and flexible to meet your needs.
- Supports multiple devices and cloud backup*
- Perfect for capsule wardrobe planning and management.
A closet full of clothes, yet nothing to wear. Sounds familiar?
Ending up wearing same ten favorites over and over?
Would like to save time and remove guesswork in the morning?
Get the most out of what you already have in your closet. Catalog your closet (clothes, shoes, accessories, makeup, hairstyles, wishlist etc.) with Pureple and
- Access it anytime anywhere.
- See what you have at a glance and wisely organized.
- Plan your outfits in advance, at your convenience.
- See all your outfits containing a particular item, ask for outfit suggestions for an item.
You can take pictures, import existing pictures from photo library or add items directly from web.
Organize your items by category, season, occasion, color, brand and size.
Add your own categories/occasions/brands/colors/weather/size ... with no limitations.
With powerful filtering capabilities, see exactly what you are looking for in seconds.
Create your own lookbook, stylebook.
While shopping, choose smart pieces that will integrate nicely into your wardrobe. Minimize impulse buys or duplicate purchases.
Keep track of when you wear an outfit or plan outfits for an upcoming event with Pureple calendar. Share your ootd/lotd to social networks. Discover new trends, get style inspiration and ideas from Pureple community. Easily exchange style advice.
Easily prepare packing list for upcoming trips.
Pureple is for men and women, any age and lifestyle as it can be customized. Either use it as a planning and productivity tool alone or enjoy social features and style suggestions.
Did we mention usage statistics, an awesome background eraser and crop functionality for your photos? And outfit maker with zoom, rotate, arrange, edit support?
Backup with the built-in iCloud/iTunes backup and restore tools to keep your data safe if something goes wrong with your device.
Pureple is a beautiful, feature-packed style assistant with unmatched functionality.
Pureple-Pro in app purchase:
Upgrading to Pro version is optional. Pureple is fully functional as free. Optional upgrade to Pro version allows:
- Using Pureple on multiple devices, allowing access to your wardrobe from multiple phones, iPad, iPhone, iPod etc.
- Cloud backup. Your closet is backed up with iTunes/iCloud backups free of charge. With pro upgrade, it is also backed up on Cloud.
- Disables ads.
Pro version is subscription based for $1.99/month. It's auto-renewed unless subscription is terminated 24 hours before renewal. Subscription can be cancelled any time and you can continue using Pureple as a free app. With only one-month's subscription for $1.99, you can copy your closet as many devices as you like and then cancel after a month.
Pureple on Social Media:
Pureple is updated at least once a month with your feedback.
What's New in Version 3.33
I'd love to love this app, BUT...
I really want to love this app, but...
1) It crashes every time I open it. This is a recurring issue that rears its head every few updates.
2) Once you enter enough clothes, the app doesn't load pictures properly. I'll often see repeat pictures, but when I click on one it loads another item.
3) I can't scroll the side menu. It looks like it was built for a larger phone and no one took into account smaller phones/iPod touch. I have no clue what the bottom two options are because I can't see them!
4) Once you have enough categories it's really annoying that the list covers the screen when you need to pick a category. Instead of, say, just having a box on the bottom of the screen that you can scroll through (ex: the way you set dates/time in just about any app).
5) There is no option to alphabetize the categories instead of having them show up the order they were created.
When it works, the app is great. The trouble is, it spends too much time not working!
I really like this app, and I am always happy with the modifications and upgrades that are implemented! It's helpful to have this app when I'm shopping and I need to find a matching accessory for something that's not "on me" - I can just pull up the picture on the app. The app also helps me not have to rely on my memory to match outfits and accessories. 😊
It's a great virtual closet. A bit time consuming to put all your clothes into the app, but totally worth it! Has great features that help you organize clothes by color, weather, and occasion. I highly recommend this app if you want to have your whole closet and plan outfits on your phone.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: May 15, 2017
- Version: 3.33
- Size: 16.8 MB
- Languages: English, German, Spanish, Turkish
- Seller: ICECLIP LLC
- © 2017 Iceclip LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Pro Version$1.99
- Annual Storage Subscription$9.99