Disillusions - Manga Horror
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
First person horror story, manga character art, 3D visuals and multiplayer.
• Explore in first person to proceed in the horror story.
• Featuring 2D anime manga style character art and 3D environments.
• Control two characters, DiS and Sui, see how their story connects.
• Dark, gritty surroundings and eerie audio effects for atmospheric gameplay.
• Retro indie horror, with a story to kill for.
• Sandbox multiplayer, place traps, chat and scare other players!
• Exploring, trap and chat in all 4 chapters with the multiplayer!
- DiS and Vigil are two friends who visit the haunted residence the newspapers have been covering recently. Unbeknownst to them, however, the place is not as abandoned as the press makes out...
- Be drawn into exploring the mysterious past of the psychotic murderer who once called the place home?
Visit the original crime scene with Police girl Sui, solve and see how she is involved with the story! Has she been hiding something, are DiS, Sui and Vigil connected somehow?
- Parents -
The games chat is censored and partially monitored, but this does not stop some children from trying to say bad language. Lots of players have already been banned, and it is likely more will continue to be. Please be aware of this. Thank you.
What's New in Version 3.32
German and Japanese translations improved (thanks Shervrar and Shinji-coo-K)
Added Multiplayer / Chapter 4 (V1.0)
Slightly longer sprint and faster recovery time
Layout aspect ratio size improvements throughout
Final form Sui only shows after completing chapter 3
Back button appears sooner
Chapters scoring adjusted
Skip button added to intros (chapter 1 and 4)
Touch screen pause button hides on PC version
Minor map adjustments
Various Map and GUI adjustments
Player max now 64 (lobby)
Top 50 scores show instead of 100, to load faster
Thinner player collider on multiplayer
Events do not delete themselves after set time if triggered
Added backup quitting incase no network to disconnect from
Fixed buttons and added Low quality setting to multiplayer maps
Floor falling fixes in multiplayer
I've taken an interest to this game. It has that mystery-horror feel to it. I'm still in the first chapter and it has me on the edge of my seat like something is gonna pop out of anywhere! 😱😄
Overall, it was amazing. The makers of the game had a great plot, great game, everything was awesome, even if the graphics and the character art was not so great. Chapter 4 reveals about Dis, Vigil and Sui and their past together, but it was a really big disappointment. Not worth the wait. It's like the makers weren't even trying anymore.
I love the game! It's awesome and I love the jump scares. I would like to see more chapters in the game though. Replaying all four chapters is nice but I'd love to see the story continue in more chapters.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 20, 2015
- Version: 3.32
- Size: 148 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Stephen Allen
- © Stephen Allen 2013
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.