Transform your iPad into a wireless mouse, keyboard and trackpad for your computer, it enables you to control your laptop effortlessly through a local network connection.When your real mouse, keyboard or controller has been broken, it can replace them.
Now you can relax on the sofa and control Youtube or playing video in the comfort of your own home.
● Fully Simulated Mouse
● Simulated Computer Keyboard
● Magic Trackpad
● Multi-Touch Gestures
● Shutdown / Sleep Computer Remotely
● Media Controller
● Voice Input Remotely
● Application Launcher
● Screen capture
● Game controller
● Restore last connection when start.
● Browser and open computer files
● Control PPT / Keynote Presentation Remotely
● Compatible with Windows 7/8/10, Mac OS x/Linux
● Download & install mouse server from website http://wifimouse.necta.us
● Make sure your phone and computer at the same network.
● Start app to connect one computer
Ratings and Reviews
This app would get a 4 or 5 star rating, if only the spacebar would work when using the keyboard!! I would be glad to spend the four dollars for the larger landscape keyboard, but this one didn't even work properly!
I went through a great deal of trouble, just getting my computer and iPad to communicate through the Windows firewall- and the mouse functions work perfectly... But with every two or three words I type, the spacebar fails and I have to go back through and place the cursor between words to add a space. Especially words that end in the letter E.. come on now!! Please fix this!!
It's a great alternative when you might have a broken laptop key.
I'm giving 4 stars simply because of out have o keep tapping on the screen when you want to move the mouse, pretty much just tap and drag to where you want the curser to go and ehh.... it'll do it.
Software works almost as advertised
We have a Mac mini hooked up to our tv in out living room and the wireless mouse was horrible on the tables and couch or pretty much any surface.
I downloaded and installed this. I am not aware of any malware or spyware installed along with it. I will run some scans and check it though.
This has been great except the pinch to zoom does not work and there is no way to simulate the curl+scroll on mouse to zoom in.
There also is no way to contact the developers as far as I can see.
- shimeng wang
- 9.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- English, Bosnian, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 Necta Co.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.